[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to learn to like sex? As a girl I could have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x265
Is there a way to learn to like sex?

As a girl I could have all the random D I wanted, and as a jew it pisses me off I'm not getting my money's worth
>>
Your money's worth?
And you should try other stuff than what you're doing if not working different position maybe make him go down on you first so your more "warmed up"
>>
>>16548473
>Your money's worth?
Yes, I could get something for free and the fact that I have no use for it makes me mad

I've had oral before, it was weird and uncomfortable so I just told him to stop.
>>
>>16548488

Are you fucking 15? Jesus christ. Go fuck off until you have an actual sex drive.
>>
File: josh-peck7.jpg (96 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
josh-peck7.jpg
96 KB, 700x467
>>16548438
Tells us more, OP.
>>
Masturbate? No one knows better how to give you pleasure than yourself.
>>
>>16548438
Yeah right

Go back to shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>16548438
You know. I'd ask for your tits. But honestly, you seem like a real bitch and I don't have the effort to even look at people like you.
You disgust me, op.
>>
>>16548492
I'm 22. I don't know what I do wrong.

>>16548516
I could drown in cock and it's a massive waste that I don't want to.
>>
You just need someone to dominate you
>>
>>16548538
I'm not letting a complete stranger from Tinder to chain me to a goddamn wall.
>>
>>16548564
You don't have men you know and trust?
>>
>>16548601
None.
>>
>>16548626
>daddy issues
>desperately wants to hoe
>can't
>>
Next time your with a prospective partner, tell him these things. If he's not a complete asshole he wants to make you enjoy sex just as much as he does. Sounds like you've had some shitty guys that are just trying to get themselves off. Nothings hotter than watching a woman getting off and thinking "I did that"
>>
>>16548438
hahahaha
>>
Well if you want to enjoy sex and you also happen to be jewish then just do what jews usually do to enjoy sex and do the most deviant shit you can think of. Like, I'm not saying you should do this or approving of the act, nor am I saying I have personally watched movies of such a nature nor do I visit websites with such contents, just in case the nsa is watching, but you could even try having sex with men of colour.
>>
You're a whore, a slut. That's what you're worth. Start charging for your pussy.
>>
>>16548438
Couple of questions for you, how frequently do you masturbate and have you ever experienced an orgasm by yourself or with a partner, because the tricky thing could easily be that simply you can't miss or crave what you've never experienced.
>>
I could teach you.

You'd have to pay me, of course.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.