[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i had a circumcision 4 days ago. I meet my doctor in 2 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So i had a circumcision 4 days ago. I meet my doctor in 2 days for a check up but i'm getting worried. I went to work and walked quite a bit and my penis started bleeding(not that much and it did stop). Also there is this yellow stuff, mostly on where under my glans. Should i be worried.
>>
File: 1446515387161.jpg (17 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1446515387161.jpg
17 KB, 500x371
>>16547539
>>16547536
B L U E
O
A
R
D
>>
>>16547543

There isn't a spoiler button here? Also, i'm sure this isn't against the rules? Like youtube allows penis stuff if it's medically related.
>>
this is the most disgusting, horrifying thing i ever seen bar none
>>
>>16547536
>>16547539
Is this a troll or not? It clearly looks infected
>>
This is a safe for work board.
Reported.
Take this to /b/.
>>
>>16547536
I've just finished my residency, so don't take my word as law.

It honestly doesn't look that different from most post-infancy circumcisions I've seen. The redness and moderate inflammation in the second picture doesn't seem abnormal.

The first does show what seems like an infection, although it doesn't seem so pervasive that it would require 'serious' attention.

The best advice I can give is to visit your primary care doctor and see if antibiotics (maybe oral augmentin 875mg x2 daily) is the right course. See your doctor.
>>
Had a circumcision literally 10 days ago, my penis looked similar, I went to the doctor who said everything was fine, but go see one anyway.
>>
>>16547678

Do you work? Did you have any bleeding? The yellow is, according to my research, normal but wanted to hear from others with actual experience.

What kind of style did you get?
>>
>>16547687
I'm in the military. I did have mild bleeding from just behind the frenulum and at a group of stitches that were constantly in contact with my body/clothes.
I got exactly the same style as yours, but kept my frenulum.
How long where you told it would be until you get your stitches dissolve?
>>
>>16547698

Yes i realized that it was the constant movement of my penis that caused the bleeding and changed from regular boxers to something tighter. As long as it doesn't move it seems fine.

10-12 days and that i had to have them removed if they hadn't dissolved by that time.

Have you had problems with erections? To be honest this hasn't affected me at all. While I'm awake my sexual drive is literally at zero just by looking or thinking about how mangled it is. I actually TRIED to get an erection but couldn't. At night I've only had a couple but the pain is minimal.
>>
>>16547740

I should probably get them removed then.

Night erections are the worst.

Most of the problems I've had have been pain related. More recently than anything. With the sensitivity at a level I can tolerate and not having ejaculated for almost 2 weeks has caused quite a few erections.

The main problem at the moment though is the itchiness of the stitches.
>>
>>16547770

You said 10 days? I was told to have them removed after two weeks but they would dissolve in 10-12 days.

You weren't prescribed pain killers? Actually, I'm on vicodin almost 24/7 so that's why I probably haven't had problems with pain. It has no impact on the sensitivity though.
>>
>>16547539
Wow I've seen everything now. One question WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MUTILATE YOURSELF?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.