[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >got a tight foreskin >heard it's supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 397056_b.jpg (33 KB, 540x513) Image search: [Google]
397056_b.jpg
33 KB, 540x513
>18
>got a tight foreskin
>heard it's supposed to be loose by now
>i can pull it back but it's uncomfortable and only when I'm flaccid
>takes like 20 minutes to clean

What do?

>inb4 circumcision
>ain't happening

pic unrelated
>>
>>16547406
haha phimosis cock
>>
Get someone to suck it
>>
>>16547424
Oh, there's a name for it. Thanks, that should help me learn more.
>>
I have a weird penis, too, OP

>hypospadia
>narrow urethra
>two openings, piss double helix
>short and fat
>hairy only on one side
>tinea versicolor

I hate my genitals.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>16547458
>narrow urethra
>>
>>16547471
I wish I was joking.
>>
>>16547444
Anytime. Nice trips.
>>
>>16547406

are you a virgin? any sexual activities? masturbation?
>>
Pull it back and get an erection so it stretches out
>>
>>16547505
Virgin but I jack it like every other night
>>
>>16547406
What show is that in your pic
>>
>>16547567
Weird question but it's some short french canadian kids show called nanalan. I saw it all the time as a kid and it was retarded
>>
I was in the same situation OP was in until about a week ago.
On November 30 I got a circumcision, courtesy of the military.
Whilst I still have stitches in, my girlfriend, best mate (who is bi) and more importantly, myself, thinks it looks so much better.

I tried other solutions for the problem including "just pull it back and stretch it over time". I did that once and managed to get the foreskin behind my head. This caused strangulation of the head which could have resulted in amputation if left for a prolonged period of time.

The actual surgery takes 30-45 minutes and you can elect to have General Anaesthetic, the main problems I've had concerning my new penis is immediate sensitivity, making it near impossible to have in underwear or pants for the first 4 days. Since then, I've been wearing tight underwear and I only sometimes feel it. The doctor said I won't ever notice it in 3 months.
>>
>>16547598
But I like my foreskin. Aren't there like steroids or cremes I could take?
>>
>>16547598
Whilst I had phimosis, penetrative sex was painful, as my full erection would cause the penis to attempt to push through the foreskin, causing many times where I was required to stop and duly lubricate.
I was also unable to maintain adequate hygiene as I wasn't able to clean under the foreskin.

If anything OP, get a circumcision as I saved the best fact for last.

> gained an inch in length and looks much thicker
>>
>>16547598
Your post brings back memories of when I got circumcised at 17. Holy fucking shit it was terrible. The chafing and morning wood for a couple weeks after the surgery was murder.
>>
>>16547406
The same happened to me.
Pull it back everyday. Eventually it will hurt less to nothing.

When I went to an urologist he say that I had phimosis and ordered surgery, but I never went to surgery because of personal affairs. When I went the second time the doctor said I had phimosis, but surgery wasn't necessary.

Now it feel just fine, but I still may get the surgery because my foreskin is odd-looking (I have more foreskin at the left side than at the right).
>>
>>16547619
I think there are steroids. You can check your doctor.
Circumcision is a last resort.

My foreskin couldn't stretch over my head until I was 20, I think? Until I started actually taking advice someone posted on /b/ of all places, and that was to pull your foreskin back every time you pee. You don't have to pull it back all the way, just enough or further than before.

If your foreskin starts to hurt from it, give it a rest until it gets better and try again.

I did this for a while, and my foreskin can now go over my head with a fair amount of ease.

I think foreskin grows the more you stretch it. I'm quite sure that's how they restore foreskins. (These last two sentences are conjectures, though.)
>>
>>16547619
There are steroid creams you can take, but I found that it didn't work for me.
>>
19 years old uncircumcised guy here. I had a tight as fuck foreskin back in the day (when I was a child and during my preteen years). May sound strange, but when I was little my dad forced my foreskin back to clean all that shit four or five times a year. Shit hurt like a motherfucker and when I had to do that I knew that would be my new worst day of my life. After I grew up enough for this to be too awkward for him to do he told me to do it myself and that was it. I didn't clean my dick for more than a year or so, but then someday I noticed I could pull it a little without much problem, so I did it. When it came all the way back I thought I was screwed, remembering the old days, but I easily covered the glans again. From then on I kept doing that every now and again and it became progressively easier, but I was nowhere near doing it with a boner or even a semi on. That was when I discovered penile pleasure. After a lot of strange and awkward experimentation with pillow groping and pants rubbing I unveiled the wonders of masturbation per se. From then on I noticed that I could stretch it a bit when fapping, so I got used to doing that when waking the shit out of it. After a while it became easier and easier and nowadays I can retract my foreskin completely even when I am fully erect. I must admit that it has a pretty tight grip when retracted on the erect penis, but I can see that slowly fading as well. Didn't use steroid creams or what have you, and although it could have yielded even better results I'm happy with the progress I'm making.

TL;DR: Wank it till you make it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.