[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently single and I genuinely have no clue about dating apps.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
Recently single and I genuinely have no clue about dating apps. Is it worth going on Tindr?
>>
>Tindr
>dr
It's worth realizing what an unfortunate mistake you've made with that spelling before going any further.
>>
>>16547367
Ah, is that the gay one? See I literally haven't got a jar of glue
>>
>>16547376
Grindr is the gay one. Keep your queer agenda off my Tinder.
>>
>>16547378
Last time I checked Tinder sounds like the best option for me (Y).

But seriously anon, is Tinder any good?
>>
>>16547381
It's worth the idle time you spend on the shitter every day. Not much more.
>>
depends what you're looking for, I guess. tinder seems to be the place for casual sex, but I don't have any experience with it. if you're looking for a long term relationship then more "serious" dating sites are probably better. I recently started using one and I've been very happy with the types of girls it matches me with in terms of personality/interests/etc. whether or not they want anything to do with me remains to be seen, though.
>>
Interesting, not looking for anything serious so maybe I'll give it a go
>>
>>16547387
i've used tinder a lot (female here) and i wouldn't say it's for casual sex exclusively but definitely casual relationships. i've met good, fun, interesting guys on there but most of the people on there are not ready to be in a serious relationship (which is fine by me because it's not what i'm looking for). you can definitely get more out of it than just sex. i did go on a date with a guy who didn't wanna put out right away (needless to say there was not a second date), have seen people on there who state they are looking for something serious, and also know people who have met committed partners on there. that's not what i use it for, but definitely not meaningless hookups either.

hope that helps, op
>>
Tinder is only a good experience if you're a top 10% attractiveness male or a female. Otherwise forget about it
>>
>>16547422
That genuinely does. Thanks anon
>>
>>16547432
All romantic pursuits are only a good experience if you're in the top 10% attractiveness (both physical and in terms of lifestyle).
>>
Do I have to sign in with Facebook?
>>
>>16547447
that doesn't make any sense. I've had plenty of great relationships and I'm definitely not in the top 10% of anything related to attractiveness, probably not even top 50%.
>>
>>16547447
No, tinder is normal shallowness taken to new heights. It's split second judgements on if you like a person or not based solely on their physical attractiveness in photos. If you are bottom 70% male expect zero matches.
>>
>>16547451
yeah you have to have a facebook (tinder's way of making sure it's real people). but it's not affiliated with your facebook in anyway. i don't have a personal facebook account anymore, so i just made one and added the photos i wanted to it on my profile to it. it just takes your first name, age and whatever photos you pick. that's it. nothing at all shows up on your facebook account
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.