[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women usually down to fuck anytime like men or are they more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13
File: 1449533656321.jpg (38 KB, 587x452) Image search: [Google]
1449533656321.jpg
38 KB, 587x452
Are women usually down to fuck anytime like men or are they more indifferent about it?
>>
It depends who it is with.

As a women I prefer quality sex over quality sex so I'm unlikely to just jump anyone.
>>
Depends. Some are, some aren't. It might even be situational. Depending on the level of attraction.
>>
>>16547324
>As a women I prefer quality sex over quality sex
You need to stop drinking before trying any more English tonight.
>>
>>16547324
Statistically, women are less likely to engage in NSA sex compared to men. It makes a lot of sense from a biological perspective.
>>
Depends on the woman and the situation, like literally everything else. It also depends on the man; whatever you think, not all men are dtf literally any time, anywhere, and plenty are more than indifferent about it.

Women are less likely to engage in random sex with random dudes because we don't want to die. That's the main reason between me and my friends, at least. Other than that, if I find you attractive and think you'd both respect me as a person after casual sex (not at all interested in hypocritical little boys who want to fuck around and then call girls 'sluts' for doing the same) and will actually care about me getting off (I want good sex, and dudes who can't please me =/= good sex), then yeah, I'd probably be down. Those are just my personal desires for potential partners; I know girls who don't give a single fuck and will do whatever.

tl;dr different strokes for different folks, women aren't a hivemind and neither are men, yadda yadda
>>
>>16547324
GF is always down but that's because she has a high sex drive + she appreciates how good sex is.
>>
>>16547594
Is that with you or other people?
>>
>>16547659
Me mostly but we do couple swaps every now and then.
>>
>>16547324
Some women are harlots, others have class, most are in between.
>>
Depends on the woman.

Generally speaking women I know are not as DTF as men I know because they aren't getting as much out of it (read: they aren't guaranteed an orgasm just for showing up), so it generates an attitude of "no thanks it's just not going to be worth it for me".

Personally I used to be DTF until I realized 99% of casual hookups meant I would not be getting off and I would have a much more satisfying evening with my vibrator and some smut.
>>
>>16547344
what
>>
File: 1406176641575.jpg (40 KB, 426x367) Image search: [Google]
1406176641575.jpg
40 KB, 426x367
>>16547580
You want men to respect you after casual sex? You do realize that being loose is a sign that a woman has a character not worth respecting? I especially like how your only response to men who hold you accountable for being a slut is to question their masculinity. You should really try to understand that no amount of sophistry or mental gymnastics on your part will ever be able to convince men that being an easy lay is something to be proud of.
Tl;Dr Bad lock, master key
>>
>>16547983
See, I wouldn't fuck you. I'd be doing us both a favor. I'm not the person you're replying to but I do agree with her
>>
>>16547983
Regarding bad lock/master key how about this:

A pencil sharpener that sharpens a lot of pencils is a good sharpener but a pencil that goes in too many sharpeners gets shorter and thrown away.

Tl;dr people aren't inanimate objects
>>
File: 1421000340755.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1421000340755.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
>>16547993
Insults are only insulting when they reference a negative trait that is true. (calling a black a nigger vs a white person cracker). Being a slut isn't hard and it's certainly nothing to be proud of. But I'm sure one day men will decide what they really want isn't exclusivity, but a strong, modern woman who is almost guaranteed to cheat on them and get a divorce.

>>16548007
All living things are biological machines. A bird whose wings are misformed is a poor bird. A woman who is an easy lay is a poor woman. (Why buy the cow when you get free milk)
>>
>>16547403

I thought sex involved two people
>>
>>16548037
Saying I wouldn't fuck you wasn't an insult
>>
>>16547580
>hypocritical little boys who want to fuck around and then call girls 'sluts' for doing the same

nice meme
>>
>>16547983
>>16548037
Youre such a faggot.
Stop judging people you miserable unwanted fuck. As long as they're not hurting anyone or themselves why the fuck do you care? Dont get mad at people just because you cant find someone to lick your dry micro dick.

Go out and stop using anime pics when you reply to people you insect.
>>
>>16548061
>nice meme
Nice memeing to avoid a well constructed rhetorical answer is also a meme.
>>
File: 1404954678895.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1404954678895.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>16548182
Your hissy fit proves me right. Women who sleep around are sluts and all you can do in response is question people's masculinity. I care because they teach others to make the same mistakes they did to try and validate the misery they brought on themselves. (Don't tell others not to judge when you yourself are judging others, that act I'd called hypocrisy)

Be sure to have fun on our anime message board friend! :^)
>>
I have a high sex drive, higher than anyone else I know, but it really depends on who I'm sleeping with.

I've slept with a number of people (male and female) but none of them could get me off except my current bf. We've been together for 2 years and he's the only person who's been able to get me off, and he's the best sex I've ever had.

As for being DTF, I'm almost always down for sex; the only times I'm not really up to fucking are when I'm in a low mood or I'm stressed/can't get my mind off things. But even then I'll more than likely still want sex.

So everyone's different. For me it just depends on what my mental state is like and who I'm sleeping with.
>>
>>16548240
Holy shit this.
>>
>>16548240
Win.
>>
File: 1375492463254.jpg (48 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1375492463254.jpg
48 KB, 500x376
>>16547324
>Are women usually down to fuck anytime like men

Women are all different. I don't understand why this concept is so difficult to grasp. Every other post here is "are all women this" or "are all women that"

All women don't have any unifying characteristic other than two tits and a vagina generally speaking.

Find a woman, get to know her, fuck her. Boom. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1391114816679.jpg (34 KB, 406x391) Image search: [Google]
1391114816679.jpg
34 KB, 406x391
>>16548240
>>16547983

Only little boys are really still hooked on the "slut" thing. There are of course exceptions for women that make poor decisions and don't have any respect for themselves but men can just as easily be the same way.

I'm a grown ass man and know plenty of fairly powerful, domineering and successful women that have no problem getting down with a guy if they're attracted to them.

These are women that have jobs, run companies, make a lot of money and know what they want.

As soon as you become an adult you'll realize that nothing is sexier than a hot older woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take it.

I don't want to sound too tumblrina here but there is an inherent double standard society that deems a man who has a lot of sex an alpha male and a woman who has a lot of sex a slut and an "easy lay" and with my increasing age I've discovered just how utterly unfair it is. It honestly is something only young guys freak out about because they're immature and insecure and don't know any better.

The irony is that a bunch of kissless virgins are storming the internet calling girls sluts for sleeping with a bunch of guys but couldn't attract a vagina if their dick was made of gold. It has more to do with men's insecurities then it does with women's "impureness".

The fact that you use the word "loose" to describe a woman tells me you're like 15. Also the fact that you say "men hold her accountable for being a slut" as if its somehow your responsibility to hold women responsible for what they decide to do with their bodies. That's pretty funny.

Anyways, yeah. Come back when your big boy hair has grown in and you can teach us what you've learned about the world. Your attitude won't be getting you laid anytime soon buddy, so I'd jump on the "slut" train if I were you because this holier than thou scorched earth thing you're doing with women because they're sleeping with lots of dudes that aren't you is pretty see-through and unconvincing.
>>
>>16548722
>Also the fact that you say "men hold her accountable for being a slut" as if its somehow your responsibility to hold women responsible for what they decide to do with their bodies. That's pretty funny.
You do realize women are the biggest slut shamers, right?
>>
>>16548240
This.

In before it was a man you were pwning all along. Haven't read past this, lets see what happens!
>>
they're not, but a quick rub on her pussy usually changes that.
>>
>>16547864
she probably meant 'quality over quantity'
>>
>>16548061
>>16548061
it's an unfair world. Just as in men can decide to only emotionally invest in quality women. Women can decide to not detoriate in quality by opening ther legs at every party.
>>
File: 1392950987764.jpg (121 KB, 396x364) Image search: [Google]
1392950987764.jpg
121 KB, 396x364
>>16548741

>You do realize women are the biggest slut shamers, right?

Yeah, women are horrible to each other, but I'm not going to support shitty logic just because the person's genitals match my own. We aren't on "teams" here. Pointing out someone else's shitty behavior is not an excuse for your own.

The point of my post is that once you get to my age you won't find a woman that hasn't been with her fair share of men. It becomes less important. You gain a perspective on life that suddenly makes finding this untouched, pure virgin girl an unrealistic and pointless endeavor.

Now, I'm not attracted to a woman who makes unsafe choices and has sex with men regardless of their character but that doesn't negate her right to do so and still be treated as a human being not a slab of used meat and to be honest I'm in no position to cast stones and condemn someone else for any type of behavior because if I were a fucking rock-hard Zach Effron type I'd be exactly in her shoes doing the same goddamn thing and so would the rest of you.

All I'm saying is that a woman can still have respect for herself, be sexy and also enjoy sex with several different people and as soon as the rest of you grow up and become adults you'll understand that.

Until then it won't really make any sense because the girls that you're fucking with right now are just that; girls, not women. When you get to be my age you'll find that if you keep the same attitude you have now you're going to be spending a lot of time alone, masturbating, wishing some sluts would have sex with you.

I've got no problem with an experienced woman. Shit, past the age of 30 and you won't be able to find a woman who isn't divorced with a couple kids. Wrap your mind around that one kiddos.
>>
MY sex drive is too damned high.
I've been dumped for wanting sex too much
>>
File: 1385616521206.jpg (19 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1385616521206.jpg
19 KB, 500x383
>>16548774

>Women can decide to not detoriate in quality by opening ther legs at every party

Deteriorate in quality? Dear lord man. You really don't get laid at all do you, seeing as how you talk about women like they're livestock.

You're right, it is an unfair world; an unfair world where there isn't an untouched virgin princess waiting in every tower for you to climb up and bless them with the gift of your wormy little dick.

An unfair world where the idea of women being actual people is so terrifying that the only way you can justify your weird, anti-social existence is to monetize them.

By using your logic though its safe to assume that your right hand has deteriorated in quality quite a bit from its constant use. Maybe you should consider being a little bit more careful about how many different socks you blow loads into.

You wouldn't want people calling you a slut now would we.
>>
>>16548777
Nice trips

Okay, I see your point in a better light now. I'm glad you don't parade promiscuity from either gender because that's where my problem lies in this situation.
>>
>>16548045
Yes? It doesn't mean it's always going to be the same two people paired. That's why you get different average lifelong number of sex partners between males and females.
>>
>>16548722
>These are women that have jobs, run companies, make a lot of money and know what they want.
where do I find these women
the ones that aren't totally fucking worthless leeches
>>
>>16548777
>It's perfectly alright for a woman to sleep with numerous partners
>It is not alright for a man to not want to sleep with her because of this
Both are acceptable.
>>
>>16547983
You do realise that anime is a sign you're not worth shit?
>>
>>16549027
You can not want to sleep with anyone for whatever reason you want and you don't have to justify it to anyone. Maybe your dealbreaker is smoking, maybe it promiscuity, maybe it's liking hamsters, it doesn't matter. It's always okay to not want want to have sex with someone.
It's not okay to say someone is a bad person or worthless just because they don't meet your personal standards of attractiveness.
>>
Women are down to fuck men they're actually interested in fucking, at times they feel like fucking; just like men.
>>
Guys who are obsessed with finding a pure virgin waifu are dumb and setting themselves up for perpetual disappointment

That being said: It is natural and perfectly fine to judge someone based on their sexual history, and I see a LOT of girls trying to say that everyone who makes such a judgment is "LITTLE BOY LOOKING FOR VIRGIN HURRR"

Which nope, is a copout. While it's stupid to demand or expect a woman is perpetually virginal with everyone except you, it is perfectly fine to take issue with excessive promiscuity and wonder how committed they can remain if they've had sex with a ton of people
>>
>>16547983
This is the biggest load of horseshit I've read all week and I'm on 4chan ffs.
>>
>>16547983
Actions don't have to inspire pride to be good, nor are private and socially reprehensible actions necessarily bad.

It's entirely possible for a person to be doing something they wouldn't announce to the world, and yet not be doing anything wrong, and to not be a worse person for it.
I don't plan on announcing to the world that I pick my nose, but does that mean I don't deserve respect? Of course it doesn't.

If you don't like women sleeping around that's fine, that's all good. You're allowed to slap whatever criteria you want onto prospective partners, you can date whoever you want.

But you're going further than that, aren't you?

You're telling other men that your criteria are better, and women that they are bad for not suiting your criteria, yet your only qualifying statement is that it doesn't suit your criteria.

>>16548037
>All living things are biological machines. A bird whose wings are misformed is a poor bird. A woman who is an easy lay is a poor woman
Once again, you've made a statement without qualifying it beyond abstract and ill-defined metaphors. Explain yourself properly.
>>
>>16548037
Flying is a main aspect of a bird to live and survive.
Fucking for women? Not so much.
>>
>>16548722
>Only little boys are really still hooked on the "slut" thing.

Cause AIDS is imaginary and fucking lots of people is totally safe!
>>
>>16549212
What school did you go to when you were younger? I'd like to inform them that their sexual education class needs to be revised.

Sex can be practiced with minimised risk of infection, and individuals have the ability to be discerning and careful in their choice of sexual partners.

Fucking lots of people can be safe when considered within reasonable metrics of safety.
If your criteria for risk sufficient to merit abstinence is 'any risk at all', you're wrong. No sane person would apply that criteria to themselves because they wouldn't do anything at all.
>>
>>16547983
>>16548037
>>16548240

You sound like a typical "nice guy" passive aggressive, angsty virgin

I feel bad for you if you actually think like this, its actually really sad, and thats coming from a fellow male.
>>
>>16548777
> because if I were a fucking rock-hard Zach Effron type I'd be exactly in her shoes doing the same goddamn thing and so would the rest of you.

I don't think with my dick. If a woman wants to open her legs every time a handsome guy catches her attention then fine, that's her prerogative, but that doesn't make her immune to criticism.
>>
File: hes right you know.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
hes right you know.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>16549271
>I don't think with my dick. If a woman wants to open her legs every time a handsome guy catches her attention then fine, that's her prerogative, but that doesn't make her immune to criticism.
>>
>>16549054
Are you trying to say that hitler isn't bad?
>>
>>16549271
It also doesn't make her loose, a whore or any of the other r9k-tier insults these anons have been throwing around ITT.
>>
>>16549288
Whore? No. Loose? Absolutely.
>>
>>16549295
Not in the physical sense
>>16549285
You have to be able to differentiate between someone you don't like and a bad person.
You can dislike someone for only being interested in daytime TV or for putting ketchup on liking the wrong sports team but none of these things hurt anyone and they're not bad people for doing it. Same with promiscuity. It can be considered a poor personality trait, but it doesn't hurt anyone
>>
I consider women inferior to me, don't have much respect for them besides that fake "respect" when im talking to them. And yet i get laid every week or two with another one. I have luck to live in eastern europe and not some liberal fuckhole like west and don't have to think who she slept with before me because:
a) no niggers
B) pretty backwards thinking (women are slut if sleeping much blabla)
C) I'm not picking them at clubs and shit like that.
I know sooner or later i will have to settle down and i certainly know which type of women i won't be having kids with. Exactly this shit type i'm getting now
>>16549307
Also it hurts people if that person has STD. But how will you know that if you dont ask and even then. So in conclusion you can't know that, but in order to protect yourself you will think of a worst case scenario. Don't care about looseness or anything. Diseases are that why i despise that type of women
>>
Depends on the person and situation.

My bf used to want sex 4+ times a day & I was cool with having sex like 3 or 4 times in a day.

Now he's depressed and we have sex every couple days, sometimes he turns me down. I have turned him down very few times.
>>
>>16549333
Trips confirms this is bait. No one can be this stupid, delusional and able to use a keyboard.
>>
>>16549307

There's probably an argument to be made that promiscuous behavior, while it's difficult to make a case on an individual scale for considering that person morally inferior, probably has large negative social consequences in the aggregate and should be discouraged.

Same sort of reasoning can be applied to polygamy. It's difficult to make a moral argument against it on an individual scale if all parties are consenting. On a society-wide scale, however, there are some pretty harsh negative consequences if it becomes socially acceptable and widespread.
>>
>>16549366
And yet that person i still walking this earth and doing same thing i wrote there. Care to elaborate your thoughts?
>>
File: suicidebird.jpg (44 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
suicidebird.jpg
44 KB, 417x515
>>16549371
No Probably about it. There are multiple studies that confirm that women have an increasingly hard time forming long-term pair-bonds directly in proportion to the number of sexual partners they've had. Men have no such issues, which makes perfect sense, biologically.

... and it's not like this is news or controversial research. This ends up being some aspiring headshrinker or feminist's Master's thesis subject pretty regularly, and has never been close to having been challenged in the literature.
>>
>>16549399
Maybe he can't use a keyboard?
>>
>>16549430
That still only hurts themselves. I still don't see how they're bad people for it.
Also I'd probably say the causality goes: woman has problem connecting with people -> woman has trouble forming long term relationships, and the promiscuity is just a side effect, not the cause of either problems with connection or the long term relationships
>>
>>16549430
Look at all of these reliable studies you linked to, nice to see someone in here not making baseless claims centered on personal bias and prejudice :^)
>>
>>16549454
>needing peer-reviewed scientific journals for casual conversation
I hope you get sick from a mild cold
>>
>>16547580
There's nothing hypocritical about a double standard.

But go on keep up with this holier than thou thing where you cast off every conservative minded person as intellectually underdeveloped when the reality is that your way of thinking is the underdeveloped side of things because it's a good reminder to people with their heads on straight just how idiotic most people are.

You are a slut for having casual sex. No amount of passive aggressive vagina coercion is going to save you from that reality.
>>
>>16549445

Well the whole point is that while it's difficult to see the immorality on an individual scale, it's much easier to see it on a collective scale. That's the way it is with a lot of things in life.

No one is a "bad person" for being a little bit overweight. However, on a collective scale, it's very harmful - death, disease, massive medical expense. Therefore, it should be discouraged. Unfortunately, one of the best ways to discourage that sort of thing is to morally shame people on an individual level, even if it's difficult to reason as to why that should be happening.
>>
>>16549066
I like your balanced criteria, anon
>>
File: 1448320219203.jpg (49 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
1448320219203.jpg
49 KB, 960x926
I was about to offer a classmate oral sex today, but after reading through this thread, i dobt want to do that to her. I was thinking with my dick, which i try to not do. Thanks thread and others.
>>
>>16547324
Related question, I am 25 and I am talking with a 40 year old woman, she is sexy and we click. She lives over a thousand miles away but she frequents for business, even says she'd pay for my drinks knowing I'm a student.

Is she basically gearing to be my fwb milf sugar mama? She knows I don't live close..much younger, wants to go drinking. Can't possible think she wants a relationship.
>>
>>16549781
Bump
>>
>>16547344
huh?
>>
File: this.png (324 KB, 494x531) Image search: [Google]
this.png
324 KB, 494x531
>>16548722
>>
>>16548722
I recently started seeing a guy who is 7 years younger than me, he always tells me how sexy it is that i am older and more experienced than him.
It's a big change and i'm not used to it.
But i like it.
I feel sexy.
>>
>>16547983
>muh lock and key analogy
that's based on the assumption that women don't like or want to have sex (which obviously isn't true) so a better analogy would be two keys, each trying to unlock each other.

and I'd much prefer being around women who are easy lays, because I like getting laid as opposed to not
>>
>>16549022
try leaving your parents' basement more than once a year
>>
>>16547983
This man is correct.
All you other white knighting fags and proud Roastie owners are disgusting.
In fact the so called men who replied here should give the so called women here money for surgery for labia reduction.
>>16547993
>>16548007
>>16548182
>>16548722
And the rest make me sick. You're all vagina obsessed morons.
>>
>>16551398
The difference is a woman can get sex at the drop of a hat. Men cannot, it requires effort.
>>
Depends on the woman obviously. This one is.
>>
>>16551448
To be quite honest with you, family, in my experience it's not that easy to get sex as a woman. I mean, I could of course fuck whatever guy but when you have particular targets getting them to fuck you is not as simple as "hey let's fuck".

I've been rejected and denied sex more than once. I have two people I always want to fuck because, well, sex is good, they're awesome guys, we always have nice conversations before and after... and sometimes I have to wait weeks before they'll fuck me because they're busy or whatever.

So yeah. That analogy is hella flawed, guys are not really -always- willing to fuck.
>>
>>16551398
Women don't like sex though. Dumb people like you need to be careful grasping what a statement like that means though because what you'll do is you'll go ask every girl in the world whether or not they like having sex and once you see that more than half do you idiotically proclaim that 'women like having sex'.

What you fail to realise is that the reason why particular women are saying they like having sex is entirely just an artefact of the current defunct sociological status quo.

It's men's influence on women talking. Particular women might be saying it, but it is only men speaking through the mouths of women.

Women, the idealised logically perfect concept, does not like sex. Women in general do not like having sex. Every woman in the world right now could say she likes having sex and it would not change that fact.

That is the wise way of understanding the world which dumb people like you do not grasp, which leads you to absurd conclusions so completely influenced by the superficial status quo like 'women like having sex'.

Stop looking at the surface and understand the bigger picture.
>>
>>16551482
The point is, while a woman says she can fuck any guy but not the 'guy she wants', there's an astronomical gap between that and actually having no one.

Also the analogy is becoming less true not because guy's aren't really always willing to fuck, but because men are becoming more stifled by this feministic bollocks.

I could totally imagine a situation where a girl blanket asks a random guy for sex and he declines because he feels like he's being put on. And that's the essence of it. It's not that men don't always want to fuck, it's just that the current situation makes them overly weary and incredulous of an apparent free lunch. Just keep abstracting that idea and you eventually get guys not immediately fucking a wanting attractive female friend, because there's always that hint of it being too good to be true.
>>
>>16551761
If you were born with the ability to get sex of varying qualities any time you wanted, wouldn't you use it?
It's not like we choose to be born with vaginas or a pair of tits.
So yeah, we can get laid whenever we want no matter what we look like but, there are plenty of things about being a man that are better than being a woman.
I wish i could have a males body for a week. The shit i would do.
I would probably spend 60% of the time touching my dick but the rest would be enjoying the brute strength that comes with a males body.
I'm so envious of that shit.
Don't get me started on how you assholes look younger for longer because you have more calcium in your skins.
Gravity takes longer to make shit sag on a man.

My point being, yeah sex can be fun. But there are perks to being born with a dick too.
>>
>>16551741

So you've never met a woman who's enjoyed sex with you?

Says more about you than about women.
>>
>>16551770
I was born a man. Men are literally the opposites of women. It's totally meaningless in the context of this specific argument to bring that up. Because men are not women.

Yeah I agree that the inequalities even out because there are different perks, but having sex with whoever you want isn't the perk of being a female. The perk is being scarce. Having casual or even extramarital sex is an abuse of that perk, really. It's equivalent to a man abusing his strength and inflicting violence upon others. The difference is the violence is inwards, intrinsic, so people have a hard time seeing that the effects are in fact equal in principle.

Basically what I'm saying, and I know practically all men feel the same way whether they're keenly aware of it or not, is that I don't abuse my manhood, so women need to stop abusing their womanhood.

Otherwise how could women ever be seen as the equal of men if, once we release their chains and allow them a bit of freedom, they completely throw away their concepts of dignity, integrity, and so forth? That is honestly such an embarrassing situation on the part of women. It's one of those instances in history where women now are 100% ruining any chance of ever again being treated as equals for all women in posterity. You guys are really fucking it up.

It's not about being a butthurt virgin or whatever either. It has nothing to do with my personal feelings. It's what I feel about society. My society is suffering insult and that's where the sentiment comes from. It doesn't begin as a personal injury so it makes no sense to talk about the guy bringing it up as though he were just bitter.
>>
>>16551795
How is it that you read my post yet you miss the point so hard?

Of course women have 'enjoyed' having sex with me. The point is that that enjoyment is just an artefact of an underlying condition. It's a mirage.

The same way a mentally ill person can (and can't for that matter) experience genuine hallucinations, but the thing they're hallucinating isn't actually there.
>>
>>16551843
Abusing.
I think you have a skewed interpretation of that word. Just google vaginal/pussy abuse, you'll see abuse.

Not only that you seem to have this idea that all women are loose and just get fucked cause they can. That is so not the case.

You have an extremely negative association with women having sex and i don't mean to alarm you but you really, really do come across as a butthurt virgin.

I don't mean to be a bitch about it but you are not going to find a nice girl with that train of thought, not any time soon and if you do you will likely make her miserable.
I've been with men like you and it was the most soul crushing times of my life.
>>
>>16551920
>some generalised theoric observation from a male
>instant attack over his personality by the female

then u guys get mad when we call woman "not so smart"
>>
>>16551920
I understand.

I've had girlfriends who have found me to be an insufferably heavy guy but from my experience as well as my knowledge of what the world is, I see it clearly that this soul crushing nature you speak of is a reflection of female resistance to being led by men, in these current times.

But that isn't the fault of men. Men like me only want what's best. But what's best for everyone, for society as a whole, not just for myself. In fact I am selfless to the point where it's in spite of myself. In other words I couldn't tout it as some sort of virtue, like how you would understand it if a man claimed he was a selfless individual, because it's actually totally against my will. But knowledge overcomes emotion and that's why I am that way. I have more faith in knowledge than in my own emotions.

That's how society, civilisation, is built. That's not only what is good, but what is right.

The weighted-down-ness you feel in being confronted by that particular nature, be it of a person you may have known or of the ideas we're currently discussing, is a problem with yourself. It's your resistance to being a good person who does what is right. It's the pure evil inside of you.

I won't try to tell you what to do but I will tell you that the only way I found happiness and peace in my life was by eliminating that evil side of me, the counterpart aspect of it which men experience. You would do well to eliminate it as it exists for you as a woman. It's the only way to respect yourself as a woman, as a human being.
>>
>>16551920

Also, I come across as embittered because I'm speaking out of the context which you are familiar with. You assume, because you look at reality and people in terms of the least common denominator, that I come to these conclusions and come to hold these beliefs out of a negative, that I've incidentally been denied sex for instance. That isn't true. These beliefs have very little to do with my interaction with women, rather they come from a positive, my education.

>>16551942
I think she's at least trying to be sensible. Which is why I felt it appropriate to give her an actual response.
>>
>>16548722

Yeah this is bullshit.

Any honest mental health professional will tell you that promiscuity in women is a sign of low self-esteem and promiscuity in men is a sign of higher than average self-esteem. That's not a double standard, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>16547983
>all this shaming towards this post

women prove angry elliot /r9k/odgers more right than they themselves could ever hope to
>>
>>16551972
Don't use the term double standard as a negative.

The idea of a double standard already implies that 'that's just the way it is'.
>>
>>16551848
>>16551741
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can you imagine actually being this delusional? Nice meme anon, saved for later.
>>
>>16551843
This one too! This thread is a meme goldmine!!!
>Having casual or even extramarital sex is an abuse of that perk, really. It's equivalent to a man abusing his strength and inflicting violence upon others.
HOLY FUCKING TOP KEK HAHAHA
>>
>>16552096
>>16552100
Nervous laughter
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_and_Trembling
>>
>>16552115
"I looked at the r9k shitposters and I laughed."
>>
>>16552130
>He spoke of truth which planted a wrench in my brain.
>>
>>16547324

They'll dry-hump just about anywhere anytime. Ya gotta get comfortable hugging them for a while first though. Hugging turns into humping.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.