[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being a lonely/miserable femanon? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 1448649452550.jpg (55 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
1448649452550.jpg
55 KB, 599x450
How do you deal with being a lonely/miserable femanon? I just want to go to sleep tonight and never wake up.
>>
Are you fat? If not, just go to a local bar, get s couple drinks, and you'll no longer be lonely.
>>
>>16547042
This. Seriously what excuse do you have to be lonely as a female? Unless you're a 1/10 or fat there's plenty of guys who will keep you company
>>
>>16547042
as if getting fucked by some random stranger (because you're not going to meet decent people like that) really made anyone less lonely
>>
>>16547057
Dude. Even being fat doesn't matter if you're a female. Do you know how many arguably good looking dudes I see with fat chicks? It's disgusting.
>>
>>16547057
>plenty of guys who will keep you company
>plenty of guys who'll see you as an easy lay for being introverted and miserable, and will leave you as soon as they can because they'd rather not even be seen with you
>>
>>16547042
I try to "work out" when I can, but it's mostly high metabolism that keeps me small.

>>16547057
I get that there's tons of people to talk to, but I don't know... I guess it just doesn't feel the same. Just because you're surrounded by people doesn't mean you're not lonely. It's always darkest under the candlestick.
>>
>>16547061
It's another person who wants to be around and/or inside you. How would you be lonely while you're getting plowed?
>>
>>16547038
IM FUCKING LAUGHING
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE LONEY
HOW FUCKING BROKEN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if you feel lonely when you're alone you do not deserve to be with anyone
work yourself out first
>>
>>16547038
Try realizing that no one loves YOU but just what you do for them
>>
>>16547079
You're fucking kidding right? Around people and still lonely? Imagine if you were a social leper, someone who NOBODY wanted to be around. That's true loneliness.
>>
>>16547061

This + that sounds like a goodway to become emotionally needy and slutty...

I've got a friend who just broke up with her boyfriend (my best friend actually) I'm kind of worried about her because she live's half a thousand miles away and has got no one. From talking to her and my gf (who she's friends with as well), I'm getting slightly worried she's not "just having fun" like she says she is, and is instead trying to fill a void with random men.

@OP

Everyone get's lonely anon. Just pick yourself, and try to do better tomorrow. All we can ever do. Eventually it gets better. (I was depressed for nearly a decade growing up. Got close, but never gave up. Kept trying to become better. Life definitely started to feel markedly better. Eventually met my GF in my mid 20's. Am happy.
>>
>>16547095
>everyone gets lonely
speak for yourself
depending on others for your emotional flaws isn't healthy anon
>>
>>16547079
If you're in NYC I'll hang out with you so we're both not lonely
>>
>>16547080
because they don't really care about 'me', they don't really want to talk to 'me' or anything like that, they probably don't even care about 'me' enjoying the 'plowing'.
Telling a girl to fuck random dudes like that to stop being lonely is like telling a dude to pay for time with whores. The person wouldn't really be any less lonely, and the other dude/woman would be only with them for sex/money.
And if you try to argue it as 'well women don't have to spend money', sure, but they put themselves in much more risk considering that men are physically stronger and that they risk getting pregnat/having their reputation damaged, shit like that

Better just get a nice cat
>>
>>16547112
Here's the thing, anon, it's socially acceptable for women to go out and get an easy lay at a bar. Yet lonely men are chastised for paying for sex. That's the thing you women will never understand. You will never understand what it means to be truly undesirable.
>>
This
>>16547091

The solution is to actually go where you find actually miserable people and that will set you straight.Your brain pretty much instantly becomes happier by realizing you are higher up in the social ladder than you realize.
>>
>>16547091
not op, but I'm a female in that exact situation (someone nobody wanted to be around), not even fat.
Every attempt at not being a social failure ends as a complete disaster, it's not even cute or funny like that 'it's not my fault i'm not popular' anime shit
I just wish I wasn't such a goddamn pussy and had enough guts to just kill myself
>>
>>16547038
By realizing that the end of the day all u got is yourself no matter how many or how little of friends you got.
>>
Citalopram is pretty much my secret.
>>
>>16547131
I've never met a non-fat girl (or at least above a 4/10) who I haven't wanted to be around. You probably just only want Mr. Perfect hair, 6-pack, 6ft+, beard, 8" dick and think because you can't have that it means you're lonely
>>
>>16547122
>it's socially acceptable for women to go out and get an easy lay at a bar
yeah no
of course feminists, muh sexual freedom and shit, but everyone knows that it's not really true

>Yet lonely men are chastised for paying for sex
it isn't really that big of a deal, in some circles dudes just admit openly that they fuck whores and it's just 'kind of odd', in which way is it really 'chastised'? and if you think people will judge you, don't go around telling everyone, it's actually something easier to keep as a secret than picking up people at a bar anyway

and yet neither situation really solves loneliness
>>
>>16547160
Easy, free sex with a guy from the bar, which could easily turn into something more if you're a decent girl
vs
Very expensive sex with someone who's mentally fucked up enough that they decided they wanted to make being a cum dumpster their career, has very likely had some form of STD before, and will never lead to anything more (who wants a relationship with a professional whore?)
>>
>>16547160
How does it feel being that wrong? Women can go out and get fucked as much as they'd like. It's only the mai waifu faggots on this board that want their pure virgins. Most guys appreciate experience.

>There's no stigma to using whores
Yes that's why they're illegal in the US and literally everyone I know would be repulsed if they ever found out I had used one. That's why it's still an insult to call a woman a whore.
>>
>>16547158
>Mr. Perfect hair, 6-pack, 6ft+, beard, 8" dick and think because you can't have that it means you're lonely

Why the fuck would I even want a big dick if I don't even know how a small dick feels like.

I just want some dude actually wants to talk to me. Maybe not even listen to me much since I know I'm boring, but yeah, I seem to scare everyone I approach.
I mean, I study computer engineering, about 95% of my classmates are dudes, yet I don't even have a single friend.
>>
>>16547192
Are you above a 4/10 in attractiveness? Post a picture
>>
>>16547192
>I don't have a single friend
So do you enjoy ignoring an entire classroom full of potential boyfriends? It's OK to admit that you hate them because you hate yourself. Don't worry, honey, I'm sure Chad is right around the corner waiting to take you away from yourself.
>>
>>16547180
>Easy, free sex with a guy from the bar, which could easily turn into something more if you're a decent girl
>who wants a relationship with a professional whore?
and who would want a relationship with an easy lay from some bar?
and how do you even know it's 'easy, free sex', the guy could easily be violent, have stds or shit like that

>>16547190
>literally everyone I know would be repulsed if they ever found out I had used one
how do you even know
then anyway I concede as I don't live in the USA

And again, why the fuck do you people insist in the whole 'gets sex = not lonely'
sex, particularly with someone 'new', is generally something that means more negative consequences to females than to males, so you can't really use it as a parameter for both sexes
>>
>>16547160
>yeah no
>of course feminists, muh sexual freedom and shit, but everyone knows that it's not really true

Did we just get a woman to admit this?

/adv/ice did what the robots couldn't...
all hail the new motherboard...
>>
>>16547202
I told you, I don't ignore them, I approach them and they act as if I had leprosy

>>16547200
probably 2/10 or 3/10
not gonna post pictures here, I've already been found on this site before
>>
>>16547221
I would. If a girl liked me enough to fuck me you can damn well bet I'm going to try to talk to her more. The entire courting process for guys is just so we can finally get our dick wet with the girl we like, if you're going to skip all that bullshit with me and go straight to sex of course I'm gonna like you. Girls are the only ones that truly enjoy all the going out bullshit.
>>
>>16547038

A good % of people are lonely.

Don't listen to the idiots here, having sex doesn't cute loneliness.

Try a dating site, but maybe some friends that you can share an activity. A club, church, sports, etc. A shared activity where you can at least talk to people.

Then branch out there to closer friends, a mate.
>>
>>16547221
>and who would want a relationship with an easy lay from some bar?
Someone who is desperate for relationship, e.g. you and the much more numerous desperate males.

Or maybe you know people who fuck at least are that much more emotionally connected and there is better chance to make friends / relationship with those people than doing nothing.
>>
>>16547236
Kind of feel the same way. I know how it feels to desperately want people to talk to you, so I try to approach people and talk to them so they wont have to feel the same thing I do, but I never really get any reciprocation.

>>16547254
Dating sites seem kind of awkward to me.
>>
>>16547272

Start with activities where you can at least meet people. Then eventually you can do something with them: go for a beer, coffee, etc. and learn to relate.

Dating sites are fine, but you'll have to go through a shitload of guys before you find a good one.
>>
>>16547272
Post a picture, with a black bar over the eyes or whatever. You must be hideously ugly or bullshitting
>>
Waiting on pic
>>
>>16547291
I'd rank myself a 12/10 but even I'd never do that shit. Would rather die from loneliness than falling prey to creeps.
>>
>>16547042
>>16547057
>>16547061
>>16547074
>>16547076
>>16547084
jesus what is up with this board today
>>
>>16547038
Alright, let's get to the root of the problem. Why would you say you feel lonely? What do you want that you think would help with this, whether it be more people in your social circles, close friends and confidants, romantic partners or invitations for a night out?

Now, what would you say is causing your problems getting what you want? Is it crippling social anxiety? Physical deformities? Racist backwater location? Depression?
>>
>>16547080
>How would you be lonely while you're getting plowed?
This statement makes it clear not only that you've never had sex, but that you're not ready for it either. If you're even a tenth as horrible at hiding it in real life as you are on these boards, it's no wonder you can't get a date. Not many women are atracted to children.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.