[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys - I'll try to keep this short. I ejaculated inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: uhoh.jpg (9 KB, 357x218) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
9 KB, 357x218
Hey guys - I'll try to keep this short.

I ejaculated inside of my girl on November 24th. She swore up and down that she'd always have unprotected sex with her ex and he'd finish inside all the time and she never got pregnant (she figured she couldn't have children). This was the first time I ever came inside - stupid of me but it was in the moment. I immediately convinced her to take a morning after pill within 2-3 hours after ejaculation. I watched her take it.

It is currently December 8th and her period was supposed to start today. (Her last period was on November 9th). She took a pregnancy test on a whim (cheap Krogers brand) and it is saying she is positive.

My question is: What're the chances of it being a false-positive? Is it too early for such a test to be accurate?
>>
File: 951.gif (996 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
951.gif
996 KB, 400x296
>>16546931

>cumming inside of a girl without an IUD
>>
To put it this way, false positives are much rarer than false negatives. That being said, wait a little while, maybe a week or so, and try again.
>>
Cummings side a pussy that's been Cummings in before. 11/10
>>
>>16546931
You actually believed her?

>_<
>>
>>16546943
>>16546950
Yup...she says she's genuinely shocked as well and upset. I guess this is what I get for trusting a woman. Hah...

>>16546949
I'm a fool, I know. Always used condoms and/or pulled out. Just the one time...

>>16546948
So I read. I knew EC can delay a period to a week along with a slew of symptoms. I figured next week would be more definitive.
>>
I hope the MA didn't do a lot of damage to the baby.

And OP,

I'm sorry for you :(

Best of luck to you,
>>
>>16547167
Thanks man,...

I'm just confused as to when or how this happened. She wants to go to the OBGYN to get a confirmation via blood test or whatver.

She will not terminate it so I guess I'm fucked.
>>
>>16547189
Maybe she was knocked up by her ex bf or a random one night stand and tricked you into thinking you made her pregnant so she can get your money.

Take a paternity test. Don't just take one. Demand one and don't accept legal fatherhood until you've got it.
>>
>>16546959
>and/or pulled out

You deserved it you fucking retard.
>>
>>16547211
actually because the MA didn't work this makes me think it's the case.
>>
>>16547211
We aren't technically together. We'd broken up and I actually asked for space/distance today.

She said that I didn't have to stick around for it but she was going to keep it.

I'm white, she's black. What are the legal steps taken in these situations?

>>16547217
Trust me, I know. I used protection until she told me she thought she was infertile, thus me throwing caution to the wind.
>>
>>16547225
She swore up and down she was infertile because her and her ex would have unprotected sex almost on the daily due to living together. So she assumed it was the same case with me. Either he was impotent or I just have super sperm.

I'll keep the paternity test in mind. When and how can I get one done?
>>
>>16547229
Legal steps is that you don't accept it as your child unless she agrees to a paternity test and get a lawyer to aid you in this. I'd say contact a lawyer right now.

If it is your child I think you should get with her and raise it together with her though. Tell her that you accept your role as father and will help her raise the child and help pay for it if she provides proof of paternity. Get a lawyer and make sure you work out a way that you're in the clear until she provides DNA paternity proof.
>>
>>16547253

If it is my child, I don't think I'd have the heart to abandon it.

Its just my family was not exactly pleased (to put it nicely) that I was dating a black woman, so I doubt they'll be very supportive knowing I've knocked up one.

I'm a senior in college, she's a school teacher with an apartment.
>>
>>16547268
Just make it clear that if you are the father you will take responsibility if not you won't. This will not make her lose confidence in your potential as a father but also knows she can't trick you for it if it isn't your child.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.