[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loser 18 year-old senior here. I finally had the courage to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 348x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 348x421
Loser 18 year-old senior here. I finally had the courage to ask a girl out a month ago, but she just lied to me and led me on for a month, and then said we were just friends. I disagreed since a friend wouldn't do that to me.

Regardless, I've never had a gf and I'm really trying not to be bitter about never even getting attention. Should I start to talking to random girls now so I could at least go to prom with a date, or just give up and wait for college? I can never tell if girls are just being nice to me or if theyvare interested.
>>
>>16546894
Dont give up ask a bunch of randys till someone says yes
>>
>>16546932
Okay, I have a natural inclination to flirt with girls, I'd say I'm pretty charismatic (not cringe-worthy or anything), is that going too far or is it fine in moderation? Obviously if it's not well received I'd stop it.
>>
>>16546894
I'm a lot of older than you but one thing I can tell you that I wish someone told me was: just go and talk to as many random girls as you can.

Yes, you will get rejected but the experience you gain will eventually add up. Think of it as your Final Fantasy character.
>>
File: BlvKkj2.png (385 KB, 564x541) Image search: [Google]
BlvKkj2.png
385 KB, 564x541
>>16546986
Just sparking up random conversation with random people isn't bothersome? At this point I'll do anything to improve.
>>
>>16546894
>start talking to girls now
Yes this. You should always be talking to girls. Rule of thumb: do not ever start falling for someone until after your penis has been in them. This is the 21st century, bro. fuck first, find out if they are anything more than cute later.

Talk to girls, flirt, hang out, have fun with them. Find out if you 'like' one of them later
>>
Forget about them, they are nothing but trouble. Focus on yourself and make $$. Once you get money they are literally programmed to get with you.
>>
>>16547021
Well, I definitely won't get too attached this time around, since my first rejection sucked quite a lot. Thanks.
>>16547028
Not quite sure I want to be "that kid" who didn't go to senior prom.
>>
>>16547001
This, isn't is bothersome?
>>
>>16546986
>talk to as many random girls as you can.
>you will get rejected but the experience you gain will eventually add up
God, please let this not be real. You're not actually telling OP to go ask out as many girls as possible, are you?
OP, asking out a girl in your senior year won't be the thing that will make your senior year 'great.' I bet you that spending time with your friends instead of stressing out how to ask out a girl you dont even really like would be much better.
but please, never, NEVER ask go around and ask as many girls as you can out on a date. Girls hate desperate guys more than anything. If you want experience, form meaningful friendships with decent girls. i bet you that would give you much more experience about girls than just having one hundred female acquaintances.
>>
>I finally had the courage to ask a girl out a month ago, but she just lied to me and led me on for a month, and then said we were just friends
Let me guess, you just said something along the lines of "let's hang out" and assumed she knew you intended it to be a date?
>>
File: Ro8HgcP.jpg (63 KB, 978x637) Image search: [Google]
Ro8HgcP.jpg
63 KB, 978x637
>>16547412
I just want friends, I'm going to college soon so I would likely never see them again. I need practice.
>>16547421
No, I made my intentions super clear, she kept fucking saying "maybe" keeping my hopes up until I forced her to finally reject me because I was sick of it. I have to see and work with her daily, which is a chore. I just try not to talk to her ever, or even look her way. Why would she fucking take advantage of me for so long?
>>
File: 1444806425004.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1444806425004.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>16546894
>Should I start to talking to random girls now so I could at least go to prom with a date

Yes this sounds like the best option mang. Once you're out of high school you're gonna realize that it's not as casually social even in college as people have more shit to do. Now's the time for stupid "things" that went down in your teen years. Take it from me m8.

>>16547001
Nop. As long as you're mellow and you're talking about things that pertain/are interesting, or just trying (and succeeding) to be funny with them.

Calmness is your best friend..
>>
>>16547482
>she kept fucking saying "maybe" keeping my hopes up
No, YOU kept your hopes up. The first "maybe" told you everything you needed to know, if she wanted to go on a date with you, she would have said yes without hesitating.
>>
>>16547490
She told me she wanted to, and would tell me a different time, which she never did. She said she DID want to, and always hung around some other guy she knew longer than me. I'm well aware I was stupid in this situation, but I didn't think she'd just lie to me.
>>
>>16547484
All right, I'll turn my charisma and charm up and do as I please, thanks senpai.
>>
>>16547503
Like I said, if she wanted to, she would have said yes.

Regardless, don't go and start asking out random girls. My advice is, if you want a prom date, become friends with girls then go with one to prom as friends.
>>
>>16547516
No no, I wasn't going to ask any girls out (unless I see interest). I'm just going to befriend a few and hopefully get a viable candidate.
>>
>>16547482
Didnt your parents ever teach you maybe means no
>>
File: pX92MdA.jpg (249 KB, 1440x2300) Image search: [Google]
pX92MdA.jpg
249 KB, 1440x2300
>>16547552
Well, she was leading me on and flirting with me, I've never even held a girl's hand so I was overly hopeful. I won't make that mistake again chief.
>>
>>16547558
We've been through this anon, she wasn't leading you on. It was all in your head
>>
date a gorilla
>>
>>16547582
I see, I just wish she would stop trying to join my conversations when I'm talking to my friend. It's just wierd.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.