[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with the "casual encounters"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Craigslist.jpg (59 KB, 1355x1016) Image search: [Google]
Craigslist.jpg
59 KB, 1355x1016
Anyone have any experience with the "casual encounters" section of craigslist?

I haven't had sex in years and I can't afford to/am uncomfortable with hiring a prostitute.

Any decent looking girls? Obviously I don't expect to find a 10/10 model in a place like that, but something better than a literal ogre is preferable.

How to reply and not sound creepy (as though the whole thing weren't creepy in itself)? How to act during a meetup? Etc etc.

Any craigslist meetup info appreciated.
>>
Just use Tinder man
>>
>>16546587
Nobody would swipe right on me
>>
>>16546591
what makes you think craigslist girls will want to sleep with you then?
>>
>>16546618
Because they, too, are on craigslist
>>
>>16546623
there are no real women on craigslist
>>
>>16546623
Not that guy, but you're correct. But also correct in that only fat std-having uggos are on CL also. If you're gay though, you can find some decent looking ones on there, I guess.
>>
I say go for it. What do you have to lose?

wear a condom though, haha..maybe two
>>
I like craigslist better than Tinder but Tinder really has taken away from it a lot. First you post an ad, a picture of your body or face is probably best, there is a sea of dick pics. Recognize spam, craigslist hides your emails but not your email name, spammers will try to get you to send your real email or to reply to a different email. Trust me girls don't really care about the legit email. You can send a number if you want, don't want to use your real number? Use Text Now! app. Does texting but not pic sharing well. Most legit girls you have to be ready then and now mostly, the longer you email or put off meeting the less likely it'll happen. I wouldn't pay craigslist girls for sex up front, some young ones ask for "donations" but that should be up to you.

Craigslist is fun, you can try many different ads to see what sticks, experiment with the time of day and day of the week and it's all free. Refrain from multiple ads at once, especially if the ads have different stories. You get to send your ad back to the top every 2 days.
>>
Craigslist is a good place to expirement with bisexuality. There are no women on craigslist who are not hookers.
>>
>>16546574
Beware of herpes and hiv. Good luck playing std roulette!
>>
>>16546574
tried responding to listings
>spam
>bots
>spambots
>one fatty that wanted a relationship despite posting in casual encounter

some people have had luck, and some people have been murdered/beaten up for responding to craigslist listings.

watch the listings in your area for a few weeks/months before responding to anything

be safe about answering
>>
Dude I know this isn't the advice you want but take a step back and look at this. Look at what you are considering and look at how worthless the potential prize is for the ridiculous risk. Some sloppy back seat hookup followed by shame and regret is really worth risking infections or worse, a psychotic gay dude could drug you up and make you into his human fleshlight and feed you cat poop while you're chained to a water heater in his basement/rape dungeon.
>>
>>16546574
What about Strictly Platonic
>>
>>16546574
trying to get laid on Craigslist is a waste of time, if tinder isn't working try other dating sites like pof and okcupid, I've had luck on fetlife. Craigslist really just seems to be for gay men, which if your into brojobs I guess would work
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.