[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stopped fapping to improve sexual performance and ejoyment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151207_165320.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20151207_165320.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>stopped fapping to improve sexual performance and ejoyment
>used to fap daily
>went for a few weeks, sex life improved notably
>just broke the streak and fapped
>came hard in under five minutes
>feel like shit
>feel like I've betrayed my SO
>promised to self not to do it anymore
>as I'm saying that to myself I'm feeling the urge to fap again
>wtf
>>
In what way did it improve your sex life?
>>
>>16546291
came harder with them, felt hornier more often, got more adventurous, went for round 2 and 3
>>
>>16546277
Do it. Or you're a faggot, actually never mind OP is always a fag.
>>
>>16546300

Sweet. I'm doing the same thing for the same reasons. Getting tired of soft erections.
>>
>>16546304
i saw favorable changes within the week. it was awesome and now i fucked up and have to start again
>>
>>16546307

I wouldn't worry about it, lapses happen with everything. You clearly want to continue with the task, so just carry on from now.
>>
>>16546314
what bothers me the most is that SO doesn't know about any of this, yet i feel a cheater
>>
>>16546318

Now you're just being a little bitch. Who gives a shit, she probably rubs one out in the shower every few days.
>>
>>16546331
i guess
>>
I'll have my last fap this evening and then go on a streak too.
This thread was motivational op
>>
>>16546340
good luck to you, anon. let's set small goals and try for a month
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.