[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really dig this girl. She's my dream girl, everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x711
I really dig this girl. She's my dream girl, everything I would ever want in a partner she has. She isn't without her flaws, however, and I that honestly just makes me like her more. For a while, it was a bizarre love triangle. Me, her, and this other dude. The other dude did something really shitty, but she still chose him. I understand that all I can do is forget it and move on, but I was wondering if I should just tell her how I feel. I know it won't change anything, but I've always been afraid to express my emotions and never have. I just want to tell her how awesome she is and get it off my chest, regardless of whether or not she ever talks to me again. Should I go for it ?
>>
I told a great friend the other day how I felt about her, shit went really well for about 2 weeks then she went back to her ex. I've lost her as a friend and a girlfriend, now im sitting here like a mug hoping she will come back to me. Your're right, you have to move on, but if you dont mind losing friendship with her just tell her.
It could work out for you in the long term but best not to get hung up living in hope.
>>
Yes
it will only make you feel better
And who knows? Maybe change something
>>
>>16545839
NO.

There is no reason to tell her how you feel. It wont really change anything.
>>
>>16545839
Obviously

This is the first step to stop being a beta orbiter
>>
>>16545847
I'm honestly not too afraid to lose her as a friend. I guess my only fear would be being humiliated
>>
>>16545851
The reason would be I can finally tell someone how I feel about them. With every potential relationship I had, even if they knew I liked them, I never had the guts to just say it.
>>
>>16545853
Yeah it probably would be make feel like less of a beta
>>
>>16545860

If she humiliates you for telling that you love her then she is a cunt and don't deserve your love
>>
>>16545918
I wouldn't say I love her, more so that I like her a tremendous amount
>>
>>16545925

Does it matter? If she humiliates you it Proves that she is not worth.

nothing to lose, if she says no, you made a step for Being more confident next time you ask a girl away, learning is learning, always a plus.
>>
Okay OP dont listen to those sweaty nerds, i know exactly how you feel, the best way is to find another girl to divert your attention, and then to also not talk to this girl, she is gonna be the death of you, you should tell that she's real awesome BUT you must do it to make sure that you know that she has no interest in you, and you will probably never stop thinking she's real cool but you can avoid her and try to stop it by finding another girl, If you wait long enough another bus will come and you forget abou th one you missed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.