[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last weekend me and my sister went out with some friends. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: beer-thumb-250x288-19561511.jpg (7 KB, 249x288) Image search: [Google]
beer-thumb-250x288-19561511.jpg
7 KB, 249x288
Last weekend me and my sister went out with some friends. We both got really drunk and high. One of our friends must have brought us back. Not really sure I pretty much blacked out. When we woke up we were both in my bed and it was pretty obvious we had sex.
We haven't talked since Sunday and I'm not sure how to approach the topic or even what to say to her.
Can I get some input on this?
>>
safe mate
>>
Holy shit OP.
That's heavy shit.
Xmas dinner is gonna be pretty awkward eh?
>>
>you fucked your sister
>>
is she hot?
>>
Ha!
Does she look like your mom?

More importantly get her the morning after pill.
>>
>>16544997
>it was pretty obvious we had sex
was your dick inside her when you woke up?
you could have had sex with someone else, or only just fooled around with her

you could just pretend it never happened
like >>16545013 said, make sure she takes the morning after pill
>>
>>16545013
She hasn't talked to me since.
>>
>>16545033
Stop waiting for her to make the first move.
This isn't some playground bullshit, if she ends up pregnant you're over.
>>
She's going to cry rape.
Probably already has to her best friend.
>>
>>16545035
>waiting for her to make the first move.

Let me rephrase that. The has AVOIDED me since.
>>
>>16545045
*She
>>
>>16544997
Didn't happen. Total fiction. OP is getting off on imagining you believing him.
>>
What happened was your friend raped both of you.
>>
>>16545070
This. Only logical conclusion.
>>
Niiiiice
>>
Got her to to talk to me but we ended up argueing. She said that she wasn't going to take the pill(for bullshit reasons) and eventually just left.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.