[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
right so basically about to get kicked out of school, parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mylife.png (43 KB, 558x372) Image search: [Google]
mylife.png
43 KB, 558x372
right so basically about to get kicked out of school, parents will most likely disown my sorry ass and i'll have about 30k in student debt..

am in canada and am seriously considering running away to U.S to find a low-key job and live life. or kill myself..
>>
>>16543667

not sure how america will be any better than canada. student loan, especially canadian student loans, especially only 30 k isn't really that bad. honestly ive only ever made like 4 payments on my student loans... ever. and i owe twice as much as you.

if you get kicked out of school, just go find a job and start building a life. once you reach that point where ur not just 24/7 trying to put out fires, then start planning your next move. whether that be trade school, or internship or a specific job you can land.
>>
>>16543674
in canada even by declaring bankruptcy the loans stay with you for up to 7 years, they can garnish wages and tax returns

were i to go to U.S i wouldn't have to pay the loan back..
>>
>>16543700

can they take your wages without a bank account? ive been living off the grid that way cuz the bank kept taking my money for a line of credit i had. but iwthout a bank account they cant remove it.

but yeah if you wanna come to america thats fine, we can be neighborinos.
>>
>>16543721
dont think they can take it without a bank, how easy is it to find a cash under the table job
>>
>>16543746

banks will cash checks for you, and if not the bank, a western union or other type places. they may take a certain fee for it unfortunately, but its better to lose 25 bucks a paycheck than it is to lose 150 when depositing.

>how hard is it to find an under the table job

depends what you're doing and where your looking. im a bit lucky i somehow manage an officeb ut get paid under the table.
>>
>>16543771
pretty much any kinda job, would prefer my asshole stay intact though

maybe some kinda construction/roofing?

whats the north eastern states(new york, michigan) job outlook for plebs like myself?
>>
>>16543778

im not sure, i live in los angeles. here its not too hard, and you can even make good money if you are attractive enough to be a waiter, or at least a bus boy. but any local restaurant will have no problem paying help under the table, cuz they save money on taxes.
>>
>>16543667

30 k isnt really hard to pay off though. i mean if you have a 30 year loan they are only asking for 1000 a year, thats 83 dollars a month. granted, thats not calculating the interest rate, but as long as you arent minimum waging it, you can pay that off easy.

keep in mind theres always deferment as well
>>
>>16543781
desu its not even the money part that gets me but really its the whole disappointing my family esp. my parents

dont know how i could even face them if i were to ask for my passport and shit (they have my documents)
>>
>>16543790

ask for them now, say you and some buds are planning to go to new york for a weekend or right after break and you want to have everything in order. if they say 'ah ill get to that later' just be like 'asap please, with the endo f the year coming im feeling like more of an adult and since i am legally one i think its time i was in charge of my own documents at the very least.

they wont deny this, its your paperwork, you dont have to ask mommy and daddy for it.
>>
>>16543806
christ that sneaky as fuck.. hopefully i dont have to resort to that, have maybe 5-10% of not being kicked out

thanks for yall advice, by the new year i'll still be in school or have run away to the land of freedom or possibly dead..
>>
>>16543824

do it now instead of later. that way when its time to run you have it.

worst thing that can happen is you wait and they find out before you can ask.

just ask now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.