[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever i see a cute girl i imagine a life together. What the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1377247755126.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1377247755126.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
Whenever i see a cute girl i imagine a life together. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>16543339
You're lonely, obvs.
>>
I do the same...
>>
You're lonely senpai.
>>
you want to be loved just like everyone else.
>>
>>16543339
Maybe because you're a creeper?
>>
What they said and you might be a little naive to top it off.
>>
>>16543341
>>16543351
>>16543353
>>16543366

How can i like not do that? I know i'm lonely. i don't want to be. Even when im in a relationship i sometimes feel lonely.
>>
>>16543424
Get /fit/ and rejected enough times to where you stop caring.
>>
>>16543424
Everyone feels lonely sometimes. Even when in relationships. You have to hve more than a waifu. Get some friends. Get more intimate in your relationships. Let people in.
>>
>>16543339
im an alpha and pretty much a ten. about to be engaged. and i look at women and think that all the time. nothing wrong with imagination.
The imagination can sometimes be more real than reality ;)

Ride Eternal Shiney and Chrome
>>
>>16543442
and i dont do this because of a void in my relationship im perfectly happy and drowning in pussy.

Its just fun to fantasize naughtily is all
>>
>>16543339
I do this sometimes too when I'm really bored, you'll be surprised how fast times go before the bride says yes
>>
I'm really scared of dying alone. But i wouldn't settle for less. I'd probably kill myself before i die of old age if I will be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
I thought every guy did this
>>
>>16543339

like a whole life together? or do you just imagine kissing them, holding them, maybe a date, that sort of thing?

i think its normal for people to plug them in as soon as they see someone hot, but not so hot that all they give off is the sex vibe.
>>
>>16543631

first date, first kiss, maybe sex, cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, cooking together, working together in the garden. that kind of stuff.
>>
>>16543339
>>16543727

Nothing is wrong with you, at least from what you've wrote. This is way more common than you think, it's just that most people won't readily admit they think this in real life because it could come across as creepy. As long as you can dissociate those thoughts and realize it's just a daydream/fantasy, you're fine.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.