[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HSV-2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ppo.jpg (11 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
ppo.jpg
11 KB, 223x226
>Dick dries out
>Skin peels
>Reveals raw cracked/minor blood in some parts skin
>scabs over
>peel in bath tub
>more dry skin, more peeling, more scabbing
>start to treat with neosporin
>goes away
>not all the way away
>go to doctor
>get tested
>results will be here friday
>call friday, no results.
>call monday "we need you to come in for another sample, something happened at the lab and we didn't get the results"

Are they waiting to tell me in person, or something? Is that shit even legal? I'm wanting to know about my health and my penis and I feel that is pretty damn urgent news but now I have to come in on another day for another fucking test sample?

laskdfal;kjflask;jfdals;kfdjas;lkfjdasl;kdfjas;lkfdj I'm the most upset right now, I just want this nightmare to be over with, I don't care if it's positive or negative the suspense is killing me.
>>
>>16542850
Doing swab cultures can be really finicky. Herpes sores that are close to healing easily come up with false negative results. So they probably didn't get a good sample. Also, what you're describing doesn't really sound like a herpes outbreak exactly.
>>
>>16542850
They don't know what causing your dick rot.

It's probably leprosy.

But they need to run more test.

They'll quarantine you.

It'll be like an episode of house.

Enjoy the time off work.
>>
>>16542859
It came back as little sores, kinda looked more like flea bites as it's just a little circle of discoloration at the shaft near the head, and on the head itself.

They did a swab, but it wasn't on the sore, they did it inside the hole. And, I didn't think that was how you tested for herpes when I initially went in, but they assured me it was.
>>
>>16542877
They swabbed your urethra instead of the sores? Weird.
>>
>>16542877
Was this at a real hospital?
Where they filming it?
>>
>>16542887
It was a clinic, but not a sexual health clinic, just my regular one I go to once every few years for something minor.

No filming. But, two old lady doctors watching as the male one did it.
>>
Anyone else with herpes experience?
>>
>>16542953
Another tip, ask them to test you for which type of HSV you have. Even if you have it genitally, there's a 40% chance it's HSV-1. It's not really that different, but it pays to be informed.
>>
>>16542894
It was honestly pretty traumatic. After it was all done, and we walked out of the room, it was a crowded hallway with more staff behind a counter, where the doctor with the swab went. And, they proceeded to declare in front of me, and everyone else around that they should check it for chlamydia and yadda yadda, listing more and more STD's.

I think the female doctor was uncomfortable and making light of the situation at my expense to help her cope, but god damn did that make me feel even worse walking out of there.
>>
Probably scabies. Can be an STD or just being in an unclean environment. It's like minor chickenpox. You get some ointment and clears up in about a week.
>>
>>16543057
Ah, that's what the urethral swabbing was for then. Chlamydia.

Sorry that happened, it sounds very unprofessional.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>16542875
That doesn't sound toooo bad.
>" that's right, I can't come in today, they want to study my penis."
>>
>>16542850

You have herpagunasphasuperaids

Nice knowing you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.