[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short: >last semester of university >got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 124253346474.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
124253346474.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
Long story short:

>last semester of university
>got a course called "Professional Practice" on Fridays at night
>gotta practice in a company and make a thesis
>it's bullshit because we study at night and everyone already has a fulltime job
>I already have a fulltime job in a big 4, have had my job for almost 2 fucking years, same scenario with most classmates
>I always skip it because I'm genuinely tired after a week of hard work

>show up one month before course ends, they tell me that I failed that I will have to wait until july 2016 to get my diploma
>coordinator literally tells me "lol it's not my problem" and I get mad and raise my voice
>she gave me a chance to do some shit and to send the university a letter to not fail me
>most probably will still tell me to fuck off

Should I bring her flowers or something? or a chocolate? I don't know what to do.
>>
>doesn't follow the syllabus
>is surprised when he fails
You're clearly not as smart as you think you are
>>
File: 1449512261526.jpg (277 KB, 845x763) Image search: [Google]
1449512261526.jpg
277 KB, 845x763
You ditched the class, you failed the class, now you're upset?
>>
?? You deserve to fail??
>>
You goofed, anon. Just admit it, and ado what you can to salvage the situation. Take responsibility, asshole! How do you even hold down a job with that attitude? You're not a goddamn 6 year old.
>>
>>16542382
>>16542385
>>16542388
Things are different where I live, specially when you study at night.

We had an easy-going administration that forgave us whenever we fucked up, but the administration is now new.

Keep in mind that, on average, I work 55 hours a week on "easy season" and I'm genuinely tired at night.

To be honest, I ran out of Ritalin and I just stopped going to that particular class, I got ADD but I don't want to tell the coordinator this, not even my boss knows I'm a drooling retard without Ritalin.

Also my boss works in the university, so does my cousin (both professor, cousins either hates me or doesn't give a fuck about me).
>>
File: 1433981132837.png (68 KB, 506x532) Image search: [Google]
1433981132837.png
68 KB, 506x532
>>16542382
>>16542385
>>16542388
>>16542396
Also semester here are 4 months and not 6 months.

Should I buy her some fucking chocolates or not man? It's some Ferrer Rocher shit.
>>
>>16542401
Your personal problems are not the university's problem. They made it clear what you had to do to pass this course, and you didn't meet those requirements. It's literally as simple as that.
>>
>>16542407
Where do you live? Also fucking Ferrero Rocher chocolates are dirt cheap this time of year, they ain't going to impress anyone
>>
>>16542412
Spic country, which would explain anything.

>>16542408
Yeah man but this is a fucking third-world country, not fucking Harvard, also I work in one of the top 4 most prestigious places in my career (accounting and finance).
>>
>>16542419
Your personal problems are not the university's problem. They made it clear what you had to do to pass this course, and you didn't meet those requirements. It's literally as simple as that.

You failed. Get over it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.