[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i got my fuckbuddy pregnant but she's adamant she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x337
If i got my fuckbuddy pregnant but she's adamant she wants to keep it, are there any possible consequences for me personally?
>>
yeah, it's called fatherhood.
>>
>>16542232

No but I mean like, it's not as if were married or some shit

Can I just walk out of her life right now and not worry about it?
>>
Child support. The knowledge that there's a kid out there that you abandoned. The knowledge that you're a degenerate.
>>
Bump cos im really close to having a fwb thingy soon
>>
>>16542238
Are you retarded? No, you legally cannot do that. If you got her pregnant, and this will be proven in court if you deny it, then you WILL be required by law to pay child support fr the rest of your life. I'm not sure where you got the idea that marriage has anything to do with this, it's completely unrelated. Everything that would be true here if you were married is true if you aren't. Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>16542249
What the fuck is there to bump? Anytime you have sex, there is a possibility that it will end in a baby. If you're not mature enough to deal with that, don't have sex.
>>
>>16542244
>Child support. The knowledge that there's a kid out there that you abandoned. The knowledge that you're a degenerate.
>>16542249
What's left to bump, this is your answer. You walk out on the mother of your child + abandon that child, you are shit, end of story.
>>
>>16542259
>I'm actually just here to brag cuz you know, lol, I am having sex hahaha not a virgin anymore XD get to worry about adult stuff like pregnancy yay 4 mee
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58 KB, 618x412
>>16542238
> Can I just walk out of her life right now and not worry about it?
Only if you're not worried about living on half your income. Child support judges can take up to 65% of your income for the next 18 years.

Marriage doesn't matter. If the kid is yours, the money will be deducted from everything. Tax returns, paychecks, student loans, property sale, tax returns - all can have child support liens placed on them.

If I were you, I'd invest in a good RealDoll. $8k is nothing compared to child support.

Source: $850 /month for 1 son for the last 9 years. A son I've never seen.
>>
http://www.criminalwatch.us/deadbeat/default.asp
>>16542265
There's your answer.
>>
>>16542273
>A son I've never seen.
This is no one's fault but your own. Even if the mother doesn't want you to see him, you can apply to a court to have contact with him. Don't cry about throwing your money away on a child whose life you have no part in if you chose not to have a part in his life.
>>
File: consequences.jpg (36 KB, 556x554) Image search: [Google]
consequences.jpg
36 KB, 556x554
>>16542207

Did you use a condom? If not, then what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
Legally, you know what's coming. As for the whole responsibility thing, you may have not understood it. Responsible can mean that you realize a fuck buddy comes with risks. Sex isn't all about pleasure as there can be emotions involved as well as children. When you play with fire, there's a chance you might end up burned, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't. You played, now you have to pay. Make sense?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1024x576
>>16542649
>thinking condoms prevent all pregnancies

Condoms are pretty shit in terms of BC
>>
Move out of the country as soon as possible
>>
>>16542675
So you did use condom but you couldn't put them on properly?
>>
>>16542729
I'm not OP (and re-read OP, he said IF), I just find it silly how many people overestimate the effectiveness of condoms. Pretty dangerous desu.
>>
I know it's not exactly what you want to know, but it could be worse.

I had an exgf that got pregnant before we broke up.
She had an abortion.

She was scared. I was scared.
...I regret talking her into it.
>>
File: i_have_dysentery.jpg (70 KB, 605x434) Image search: [Google]
i_have_dysentery.jpg
70 KB, 605x434
>>16542675

If put on correctly, the chances of a condom failing are pretty damn low. If you're that worried, then do what I did in college: double bag it.

The reason I asked is because if both parties wanted to use a condom, she wouldn't be so adamant in keeping the baby.

Which means, she most likely insisted that it was fine he didn't wear one. If that is what happened, OP should've spotted that as a red flag immediately.
>>
>>16542675
>99% effective if used properly
>80% stat comes from people forgetting to put them on

Aside from trying to get a vasectomy in your 20's condoms are the only from of BC they guy has control over.
>>
File: 1449368811271.png (12 KB, 407x412) Image search: [Google]
1449368811271.png
12 KB, 407x412
You fucked up OP, feminists have rigged the system so men have no say, no power, no nothing.

It's entirely up to her what happens, and she can legally force you to pay for it if you choose to walk out.

You will also probably have limited options regarding being able to see your child if you do decide you want to.
>>
>>16542790
>double bag it
Please no. Using two condoms increases the friction and chance that the material will tear

>>16542797
>99% effective if used properly
>80% stat comes from people forgetting to put them on

Actual no, it's only 98% effective when used perfectly. That means 1 out of every 50 women who's partner uses condoms PERFECTLY will get pregnant every year. I know it sucks that that's really the only BC option guys have, but it's really shitty compared to top hormonal methods and I wouldn't recommend relying on it alone.
>>
>>16542824
>Actual no, it's only 98% effective when used perfectly.

Perfect use is not hard. Follow the directions, get the size that fits, and use lube if she is not soaking wet. BC pills can fail with 1 missed dose.
>>
>>16542889
1 in 50 is still pretty bad. And pills are also pretty shit. Implants and IUDs are where it's at.
>>
>>16542899
1 in 50 is actually quite good.

I wouldn't back a horse with those odds.
>>
>>16542902
For potentially making a child? That's way too high for me. But I guess everyone is different.
>>
>>16542908
No for NOT making a child you numpty.

Its only a 2% risk of pregnancy, you would never back a horse with only a 2% chance of winning.

Having unprotected sex at the highest risk period comes with a 30% chance, during mid-cycle the chances are even lower at 5%.

That 2% is now looking really good for not getting pregnant.
>>
>>16542963
We are talking about creating another human being here. That 2% risk is way too high for me, especially when I have options that are incredibly more effective, easier to use, allow for more freedom, and less expensive in the long-run.
>>
>>16542972
What methods are these?
The pill comes with a 5% risk of pregnancy.
That's worse than a condom.
>>
>>16542979
The pill comes with less than 1% chance of pregnancy when used perfectly and a 9% chance of pregnancy when not always used perfectly. It's shitty but a better than condoms.

I'm talking implants and IUDs. Even more effective than sterilization.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
The only way to avoid consequences is to hope the bitch is dumb enough not to take you to court, disappear or gut punch her to miscarriage and accept the prison time.
>>
>>16542889
>BC pills can fail with 1 missed dose.
with only one missed dose they're still better than condoms.
>>
>>16542979
>The pill comes with a 5% risk of pregnancy.
nope.
>>
I don't get it, can't you just refuse to take a DNA test if she asks for one? I'm almost certain you're within your rights to, and as long as you don't sign the birth certificate there's nothing else to tie you to the child.
>>
>>16543012
Court ordered paternity testing

>In regards to the paternity testing, the mother will contact a lawyer who will draft the paternity case. When the case is submitted to the court, a document will be served to the suspected father ordering him to submit a sample via an approved paternity testing facility for biological testing. If the father does not comply with the court order, legal action can be taken against the father up to and including jail time served.
>>
>>16542995
5% is for improper use or 9% according to the other anon.

>>16542985

IUDs are only 99% affective.
So your arguing over that one extra percentage that comes with IUD over a condom.

I still say that 2% isn't that bad.
>>
>>16543029
Wut? Hormonal IUDs are 99.8% effective. These numbers may seem small, but they mean a whole lot in terms of a life-changing experience. 99.8% with no chance of human error is completely different compared to 98% effective perfect, and only 82% effective with human error.
>>
>>16543045
Yeah but I know how to put a condom on, I don't know how to a IUD inside a women.

I also know I'm wearing a condom, I don't know a women has a IUD.

Again I say that 2% isn't that high of a risk.
>>
>>16543074
In your case, sure, I agree you should always use a condom when you're having sex because that's your best and safest option.

For monogamous long term couples who will be having a lot of regular sex just with each other though, I'd advise they use another method instead of just condoms.
>>
>>2716478
Nice, what lens you use?>>16542238
My uncle thought it'd be fine to do that, 60% of income for a single person isn't that bad right?
He currently lives in a trailer park getting scolded away by the family, there is no legal way out of it and I can assure you he regrets it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.