[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ad/v do you think not bathing could be the secret to lo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Iran.jpg (201 KB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
Iran.jpg
201 KB, 1024x618
Hey /ad/v do you think not bathing could be the secret to longer life?

?Maybe this guy has cracked into something here, he hasn't bathed in 60 years and he as healthy as an ox, is 80 years old and looks 20 years younger.

http://www.ryot.org/photos-this-man-hasnt-bathed-in-60-years/525941
>>
lmao imagine how black the bathtub would then after he steps in it.
>>
I remember you.

There IS something to the hygeine hypothesis (the idea that we've over-sterilized our environment to the point where we can no longer build up our immunity in some important ways). But the hygeine hypothesis has nothing to do with bathing. Your role model's longevity is more likely due to luck than anything else. And I question the idea that he looks 20 years younger: if anything, I would place him as being 10 years older.

tl;dr - Suck it up and take a bath.
>>
>>16541955
Good goyim, yes, stop taking baths and stop wasting water
>>
>>16541978
I don't think he plans to.

>>16542025
Good Goyim bathe in our fluorinated chloride water.
>>
>>16541955
>His favorite food is rotten dead porcupine, and he smokes a pipe filled with animal feces instead of tobacco.
lmao
>>
b&
>>
I wonder what his armpits smell like and how itchy he gets.
>>
>>16542040
Why does he smoke animal feces does that actually give you a buzz or anything or does he like the feeling of smoke in his lungs or is it part of his theory of increased longevity?
>>
If you become some hermit it's probably doable, but I'd imagine not bathing for long periods of time and going in public or to a job won't get you anywhere.
>>
File: h4SCvyB.jpg (329 KB, 1172x708) Image search: [Google]
h4SCvyB.jpg
329 KB, 1172x708
>>16542070
I imagine it does

he also smokes five cigarettes at a time
>>
>>16541955
dude, i think they are making fun of indian people.

indian people believe in not bathing very often or going to the bathroom regularly. they only shower like once a week or month or something, and they wait until their intestines are packed full of shit and them smoke cigars.

i'm not being racist, i think that's true... a lot of people don't like that though.

i think they do that to prove they are not opium or heroin addicts... not sure...
>>
>>16542108
sounds like a myth honestly
>>
>>16542087
That's photoshopped aint it?
>>
>>16541955
>is 80 years old and looks 20 years younger.
Yeah, twenty years younger than the universe.
>>
>>16542216
For 80 he looks damned good.. I know people in their 40's who don't look as good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.