[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken up after cheating - Lost both girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444386730254.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1444386730254.png
21 KB, 357x313
Long story short, I cheated on my current girlfriend for about a year with a girl I met overseas while traveling. Rather than firmly say "no" after the fling I kept on entertaining the idea of being with the other girl, she was smart, witty, pretty etc. I completely fell for her and I found myself in a situation where I loved two girls at the same time.

Now, neither knew about each other, so I've been procrastinating and putting off telling one or the other so I can be monogamous again, but last week, my current girlfriend found out about "overseas girl" and left me. She also found overseas girl's contact details and told her about herself, and advised her to leave me to, which she did.

I find myself for the first time in a few years being without anyone. Coming home to an empty home, feeling miserable, unable to sleep, unproductive at work, having to take more and more prescription painkillers and other drugs to get through the day.

I guess what I really want from /adv/ is just a girl to talk to, who won't hate me instantly and is understanding. I realize I must seem like a scumbag but I miss that intimacy and understanding-ness of a woman so much.
>>
If you decide to cheat when you play, you should be willing to accept possibly losing and/or not being included in future games.
>>
You know you're just as bad as those girls that jump from guy to guy like they'll die if they're not in a relationship, right? You know that you didn't deserve intimacy from either girl because you couldn't choose one, right?

I don't mind talking, but you need to understand that you are the bad guy here, and you fucked up big time, and you shouldn't be rewarded with intimacy from some random chick after losing to two you had.
>>
>>16541389
You should have owned up and dumped the first girl to begin with. After all, if you truly loved the first, why did you fall for the second?
>>
>>16541389
>I miss that intimacy and understanding-ness of a woman so much.
Wait, didn't this whole thing just happen? You're going through withdrawal after not having intimacy for like what.. a few days?

Enjoy the time you have to yourself. Do some thinking and reflect on your life. If you plan on finding more women and cheating on them, that's completely up to you. Also, the situation you were in I'd say there's a high chance I'd do the same thing. Not saying it's right, but saying no to sweet fug is difficult.

Best of luck and I hope you get over it.
>>
>>16541407
>I don't mind talking, but you need to understand that you are the bad guy here, and you fucked up big time, and you shouldn't be rewarded with intimacy from some random chick after losing to two you had.

I'm not even going to pretend it isn't selfish as fuck.

There's just something about talking to a girl about your problems that is calming.

I know I'm a scumbag, it's not even worth talking about because it's so obvious.

>>16541409
I don't know. She was so nice, attractive, beautiful, educated. Everything really.
>>
>>16541424
At least you know you did wrong. You had best not try to make amends with these women.

I have no idea what you would want to talk about pertaining to this that isn't in the OP, though.
>>
>>16541424
>There's just something about talking to a girl about your problems that is calming.
So what you're looking for is a girl from /adv/ to validate what you did so you'll feel better?

If I had a wig, a bottle of Nair, and some lipstick I could play the part but I wouldn't go through the trouble for you. You've earned your muck OP, now fester in it.
>>
>>16541432
>You had best not try to make amends with these women.

Why do you say that?

>I have no idea what you would want to talk about pertaining to this that isn't in the OP, though.

Women are just better at helping and understanding, offering advice, trying to help you to be a better person. With male friends it's just "yeah, it will get better, don't worry dude".

It's partly because I love women's nature so much that I find myself in these sorts of situations. I love what is feminine.
>>
>>16541442
>Why do you say that?
You've done enough damage to them already. In case you didn't know, it really sucks to get cheated on. Any further contact with them will be clearly for your own self-satisfaction, and that will only make you seem like more of a scumbag.

>because I love women's nature so much that I find myself in these sorts of situations
Don't damage yourself or others to get sympathy.
>>
>>16541449
Although I hate "clean breakups", where you never see each other again, I can understand your reasoning. The reason I hate clean breakups is because you just feel awful after the fact. You will never smell that girl's hair again, or see her smile, or have her take her hand or arm in yours.

Can you understand how hollow that makes you feel?

And do you have a throwaway email, femanon?
>>
>>16541459
It's hard for me to relate to that, since I have initiated all breakups.

arbitrary8f at gmail
>>
>>16541459
You deserve to feel this way. You don't deserve any comfort or understanding, go die.
>>
>>16541466
OP is just anxious to get his dick wet again, you giving out your email address isn't exactly going to teach him anything

I hope you troll the fuck out of him
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.