[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for females.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
Imagine I ask a girl out, and she rejects me. Would the girl who rejected me then go and tell all of her friends that she rejected me? I'm just afraid that if I ask this girl out and she rejects me, she'll go and spread it around the school.

Thanks bros.
>>
>>16541359
Yea she will so what you ask some one else out move the fuck on.
>>
We literally have a fucking 24/7 thread for these kinds of shitty questions and yet you feel the need to make your own thread?

You need to be 18 to post on this website, come back when you're out of high school.
>>
Everything the other guy said.

Dont give a fuck, next her and ask the next hottest one.
>>
Ask her out you retard, who cares if she tells other people? Everyone gets rejected and if she wants tell people about it, BIG FUCKING DEAL . You're a man, you have a penis, bullets roll off your skin (figuratively of course) Don't let hypothetical rejection stop you from your dreams.

There's way too many women on the planet to be worried about what one dumb cunt said about you.
>>
>>16541370
Pretty well said.

OP there is literally three and a half billion more where she came from.

That many more. Its quite a few.
>>
probably yes.
But that's why you don't go
>i've been secretly crushing on you and fantasizing about our life together
but more like
>hey, you seem like a nice person, care for a drink tomorrow?
or something like that. Who cares if people know you asked her for a drink? that's kinda cool if anything.
if she says no, just say "ok, your loss" and walk away.
if she says anything like "not shure" or "I'm kinda bussy this week"
just say
>my offer remains, see you.
or
>just let me know in advance, bye
something like that and leave

only ask when you can actually leave and don't be a bitch about it then there's absolutely nothing funny to gossip about. only admirable courage.
>>
>>16541366
Shit sorry boss.
>>16541370
Well said man.
>>16541404
Thanks bro, good advice.
>>
>>16541379
Most of those women are niggers and gooks though

Bad advice lol
>>
She might, she might not. Either way you had the guts to ask her out and they can't make fun of you for that. If she does make fun of you, then thank God you're not dating her because you dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>16541370
>Le man up meme

Why is it that men can't have feelings? Stop enabling women be cunts

>>16541379
How is that good odds? This is a stupid analogy. Like, I should keep wasting my money on the lottery because 1 out of 7 million are good odds, right?
>>
>>16541404
THIS
>>
She might mention it to friends since people love talking about themselves, but give it no real thought. If anything, be natural asking her out and go to a good public place. Don't 'confess' since it's creepy and ask her to hang out somewhere laid-back (coffee shop, park, etc.). Movies are a no-go until you know each other.

You might get rejected or the date might be bad, but you're getting out there and getting experience.
>>
>>16541551
>Why is it that men can't have feelings
Don't be a bitch, you'll never get a date.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.