[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying Anal Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
So my girlfriend agreed to try anal but i can tell she really doesnt want to. Should i take the chance to try it now or tell her nevermind because i know she doesnt want to try it? Advice please
>>
If she agreed to it, go with it. Go slowly, use LOTS of lube. Afterwards, if it doesn't turn out well, you can consider not doing it ever again.
>>
>>16541344
Depends on how much pressure you put on her to do this. If you said hey babe lets try anal and she immediately said ok for you but not so sure then go head. If you've been on her to do it demanding or pleading and she finally gave a tepid sure, then leave her alone.

You guys need to get it through your thick skull that simply because it's a hole and it is attached to whom you call YOUR gf you get to put your dick in it.
>>
>>16541344
NEWS FLASH: The whole point of recreational (i.e., non-procreative) sex is to be enjoyable for BOTH parties. It is NOT something you beg/cajole/argue/force someone into.

Clearly she doesn't want it. So don't do it. Period.

(You've opened the door on the subject. If she ever changes her mind and WANTS to try it, she'll bring it up.)
>>
Just do it. But you gotta be willing to let her do the things she wants that you might not be into. Like hugging on the couch without it leading to sex. Fuck I hate that! But I do it because my wife lets me put it in her ass!
>>
>>16541344
>i can tell she really doesnt want to
>i know she doesnt want to try it

>should i take the chance
see above.
>>
>>16541427

Classic.
>>
Guaranteed she'll have anal with her next bf.
>>
Start with fingering her ass b4 u try anal. Get her to like it

I got my gf to like it and now she asked for it when we have sex.

It might take a while but it will be well worth it.

Trust me bruh
>>
>>16541533
yeah definitely pay attention to her ass lots of times before you pressure her into putting your dick in her ass
>>
>>16541393
Kinda agree with this
>>
>>16541393
totally right.
statistics say that most girls do anal because they feel they have to to be fun, but that it hurts them badly. most arousal mechanisms (where the body self-lubricates and softens up) that work for vaginal sex dont work for anal sex. Some years ago, before this got *talked* into mainstream most people didnt even consider it. its a developed/aquired taste.
>>
>>16541344
Veni.Vidi.Vici OP. Even if she doesn't like it fuck her. I say you destroy that asshole so she won't walk right for a whole month.
>>
If you do go through with it then look into foreplay to make it more appealing. Taking cock up the butt is much easier when the taker is more relaxed, and foreplay helps to do that. And don't expect to just shove it in, your ass needs to open up properly.

Basically the better experience you make it, the more likely she is to be willing to try again.
>>
>>16541344
tell her that you want to try it and you want to try it with her.
tell her it's good to try out something new, now and then, and that she should finally decide if she likes it or not after trying it a few times.
then ask her again and tell her she should answer truly.
then ask her to do it when she is horny as fuck, use lots of lube! and use a good lube! either water based but for sensitive skin without alcohol and oild and shit like that, because that could burn. or get silicon based lube.
make her relax, be really fucking gentle and slow, encourage her. try a finger before and lick her clit while doing it or something different she likes.
then go in really slowly, try a position where she can relax (doggy, spooning works most of the time).
try to feel her, and try to feel when she is relaxed. you will probably not really fuck her the first time, instead you only stick it in and rub her clit or something like this.
be slow and gentle, when you fuck up, she won't do it again. anal needs a lot of trust but when done right it's one of the best things ever.
i got girls so much into it that they liked it more than vaginal sex.
good luck.
>>
Just to make you feel comfortable, I was in /b/ and this dude was telling a story of anal where when he put his dick inside of her asshole, a tapeworm got wrapped around his penis. :) just so you know. I don't know why you faggots like anal so much.
>>
>>16541924
Fucking bullshit

I was having vaginal sex and a baby grabbed my dick when I was inside the bitch.

Do you believe that too
>>
You should stick to the plan, get her as turned on as you can (which should be the default for sex anyway) and then see what she says right when you're about to start.
>>
>>16541344
>i can tell she really doesnt want to

see I feel like that would be a deal breaker. its weird to me to have a sexual relationship with someone that doens't want to do things like that
>>
>>16542688
>see I feel like that would be a deal breaker. its weird to me to have a sexual relationship with someone that doens't want to do things like that

I'm exactly the opposite.
>>
>>16541344
Did you know that anal sex is homo even if you are fucking a woman's arsehole?
>>
>>16541344

dont bother. its not that good. in my experience anal is rather meh until the ass loosens enough, at which point you might as well fuck a vag.
>>
File: 9a3.gif (194 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
9a3.gif
194 KB, 600x440
>>16541533
Are you Alan?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.