[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on girls and guys playing hard to get? Is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1449402093071.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449402093071.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Thoughts on girls and guys playing hard to get?

Is it just a normal part of trying to get the person?
>>
>>16540502

That restraining order she filed against you doesn't qualify as "playing hard to get".
>>
>>16540502
Jesus Christ this has been a game of attraction for as long as humanity had existed.

Get used to it buddy
>>
>>16540509
What does the V stand for?
>>
>>16540509
nailed it
>>
>>16540549
>>16540509
Kek'd thoroughly

>>16540544
V the Glorious Turbotard
Face got squished by multiple chairs
>>
>>16540511
The guy probably doesn't want to put in the hard work
>>
>>16540502
Your never going to get anywhere
>>
I've grown extremely fond over the years of women being enthusiastic about me. On my end I don't abuse that enthusiasm. So no thanks, I'll not have any of that "hard to get" business. I'll stick to women openly enjoying me as much as I openly enjoy them. Admiration and appreciation are good things.
>>
>>16541027
I agree. If they play hard to get then they want the fun of the chase, not the relationship. Kick the many that give you a number and don't reply or Will do different than what they say. Stick with the ones that make passes at u of that is ur thing
>>
What if it's because you were acting kinda disinterested towards her?
>>
>>16540502
Waste of time. If the girl or guy won't straight up admit they're into you, find someone else. They're only toying with you
>>
>people are defending playing hard to get
Shouldn't be a thing you should bother with past the age of 18.
>>
>>16541388
What about this?
>>
Someone playing hard to get is very different than someone being hard to get.

Don't confuse the two.
>>
>>16541571
Why would they play hard to get?
>>
It is a shit move only teeenzzz would do. Just be mature and be straight up. Playing hard to get is for fuccbois and women who want to be chased, not to be with someone
>>
No one has ever played hard to get with me, and I've never played hard to get myself. However, others have mistakenly believed I was playing hard to get, when I was not actually interested at all. It's annoying.
>>
If I like someone I don't play hard to get (I'm a girl). I won't throw myself at the guy or anything, and I won't show my interest right away until I'm sure he's worth the effort, as in relationship material. As in, I'll be reserved but I won't play shitty games like responding to texts late on purpose or always letting him initiate conversations/dates.
I think people also sometimes confuse disinterest with hard to get as well. I've been called hard to get by guys in college before simply because I didn't talk to them since I had zero interest. But once I found a guy I liked I did go up to him and ask him out.
>>
I hate stuff like that. I pretty much tell girls straight up when they express interest that I'm not going to play around pretending not to see her texts for ten minutes so I don't seem interested. I'm not going to play keep away with my thoughts and attention just to satisfy some stupid attraction game. If she's mature enough to know she wants a relationship and not just the thrill of the "chase" then we're good for each other. If not, move on. That's how I do it personally at least.
>>
>>16540502
It's retarded
>make advances
>get pushed back
>have to make a call on whether they want you to "chase" them or if they actually aren't interested and you've entered stalker/creep territory
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.