[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get her attention?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1357621063723.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1357621063723.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
So I met this girl at a concert about 6 months ago or so. Nothing special though, it was a pretty friendly crowd and a lot of people were trading Facebook info. Every once in while though her posts would pop up on my news feed, and recently I've started to take more notice.

She seems super cool and I want to get to know her more but I can't figure out a non weird way to do that. Its been so long since the concert I can't really just message her. I've thought about going to where she works but waitresses are notoriously difficult to pick up. Not to mention that's pretty dangerous creeper territory. Any thoughts/ideas /adv/?
>>
did she fucked that penguin?
>>
>>16540051
I hope so
>>
>>16540048
what anime is this
>>
>>16540076
evangelion
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>16540076
>what anime is this?
Boku no picu, yah faggot.
>>
i love how no one gives a fuck about you post and is just commenting about the picture
>>
>>16540084
no its not ya faggot
>>16540080
Im sure it might be
>>
>>16540080
thank you for your honesty anon
>>
>>16540088
Haha I don't know if I expected anything different
>>
>>16540048
comment her shit and make a convo in the comments then message her like a continuation of the convo
>>
>>16540126
Could work. I've thought about commenting on her posts before, but one of the reasons I was thinking about going to her work is because I only update my facebook like once a year maybe tops. I don't the idea of people judging me based on Facebook alone since its so empty and really says nothing about me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.