[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me advice to figure out if a female friend is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: khaleeqa-rouse-hair.jpg (2 MB, 1750x2479) Image search: [Google]
khaleeqa-rouse-hair.jpg
2 MB, 1750x2479
Can someone give me advice to figure out if a female friend is attracted to you? thanks
>>
>>16538846
>female friend
It won't work, she isn't into you, friend.
>>
>>16538855
>>16538846
And maybe I should elaborate a little more.

I'm not trying to be mean or fuck with you OP but from what I've gathered throughout the years if you're crushing on someone you already have a platonic relationship with it just won't work.

Unless of course she's totally dropping hints that she's into you. But just assuming it could work out with no mutual chemistry won't work out. Sorry bud.
>>
Same boat OP would like some advice too
>>
>>16538877
Well is she dropping hints? Do you feel some sort of connection? Have you guys had any intimate moments?
>>
Did you ever try asking her, OP? Man the fuck up.
>>
>>16538895
>No
>Sort of
>Not really
Is there a chance?
>>
>>16538898
>>16538895
Well she was interested in me before and we went nowhere with it. She drops hints like "im liking spanish guys now" since im spanish and "you look handsome" when i showed her a photo of me recently
>>
>>16538906
Sorry anon, I'd say no. Just move on.
>>16538928
>she was interested in me before

Girls pull this kind of shit all the time, don't get your hopes up anon I'd say abort, her feelings for you have faded.
>>
>>16538936
>16538936
thanks for the reply, thats how she acts on minute its subtle hints but then she turns around and acts like theyre not hints
>>
>>16538947
Sounds like this girl enjoys acting like a childish brat. Anon, you deserve better, look for a girl who doesn't have the maturity of a 16 year old.
>>
>>16538846
It's pretty simple, actually. All of your female friends are attracted to me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.