[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went into a book store the other day and asked for any books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg (21 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg
21 KB, 600x630
I went into a book store the other day and asked for any books from hitler. I was just curious and they didn't really have any, but then I made an idiot out of myself when the guy said that one section was for military perspective and the other was cultural perspective, to which I said "No I don't understand, theyre both cultural perspective" and then eventually everyone looked at me like I was some neo-nazi. Then he asked me what i was looking for in particular and I said something that was a little more grey and didn't favor either side, to which the guy just kind of walked away as he was putting more books away.

Now I'm afraid every time I walk into that store they'll think I'm some nazi or that they want me on some watch list or something. Am I just being paranoid? I was just curious as to read a book that was grey as to both sides.
>>
>>16538525
Are you a Neo-Nazi? You can be honest, you're anonymous
>>
>>16538525
Look on Amazon, who goes to book stores anymore?

Anyways I don't know why you'd want books on Hitler unless you're some fag from /pol/, those people had every right to treat you like a freak. I would have.
>>
>>16538526
no holy shit, did it come off that way?
>>
>>16538534
Generally when people here say "I think people think I'm XYZ", they really are XYZ
>>
>>16538534
Oh my god anon, yes, it did.

If you're into WW2 (I know I am), then look for that, but specifically looking for books on hitler is weird to normies.
>>
>>16538525
Stop caring about what other people think. Their opinions don't matter, you'll never see them again.

Unless you live in a small town, in which case, that's your problem right there.
>>
>>16538541
>>16538549
it's a book store I like to visit. should I never go there anymore? god I feel like such shit.
>>
last bump
>>
Why do you like Hitler, skin head?
>>
>>16538525
Well ARE you a neo-nazi? We won't judge, well yes some of us will but we don't care cause it's 4chan. Just be honest with us.
>>
Dude, the only book from Hitler is Mein Kampf (or Das zweite Buch, which basically is much like Mein Kampf) and in many countries selling Hitler's books is prohibited by law.
>>
>>16539742
no im not
>>
Its just close minded people who can think outside the box. Im not saying the nazi's were good but if you want to see something from their perspective i dont see anything wrong with that.
>>
> I said "No I don't understand, theyre both cultural perspective"

This is kind of where you went wrong dude. You're suppose to just lie and say "Oh, thanks man I'll look into both!" regardless of what he categorized it. What you said is kind of challenging to normies as it looks like you were about to segway into an argument.

Also, you just don't drop into a store and say, "have an books from hitler?" as your opening line, that will redflag on any normie. At least lie and say you're doing a research paper or some shit and need perspective from the "other" side
>>
>>16538533
>who goes to book stores anymore?
Fuck you, I go to bookstores.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.