[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need your help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 20151206_112142.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20151206_112142.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Hello guys

I am completing a year of dating, wanted to do a sequence of nice pictures, my idea was: a message from around the planet

so I need the help of those who dispose to send a photo with the phrase "the whole world knows that he loves you," along with its location. It can be a photo with a background referring to the place, using the snapchat location filter, write in a paper or something (which I think it's the more interesting) or only draw in Paint.

thanks in advance :^)

sorry for the bad engurish, pic related
>>
>>16537797
That's a really nice idea, but I would recommend that you got people to physically write it, otherwise it could seem like you just grabbed location photos from the web and digitally wrote the signs yourself. It would be impressive if you had people actually write on paper they photographed in front of beautiful scenery from their location.

I might copy this idea, OP!
>>
>>16537818

maybe put the person's name (in this case, the girlfriend) in the sentence, it would seem more original?

using google translate here, sorry
>>
>>16537818

where you are from? you could take the test and write the phrase in a paper and take a picture from your window?
>>
up
>>
File: 1206150835.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1206150835.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Like this?
>>
>>57653844
Dude that's great! I'm sorry, but I've gotta steal this one for my 3rd year anniversary with my gf next year. God, I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>16538097
exactly like this! but you forgot you location

D:
>>
>>16538351

sure, dude! she'll love, thank you and good luck to!
>>
this is a great idea wow
>>
File: jack-the-cat.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
jack-the-cat.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>16538503
i am at California.
>>
this is so fucking gay
maybe that's why I'll be single forever, seriously though, gay.
>>
>>16538571
nigga it's cute af.
>>
>>16538583
i'm not convinced
>>
>>16537797
Yeah... you need to think this through a little better. We need both of your first names, and the people taking the photos should be taking pictures that have things that are specific to that area in the background, like Big Ben, the leaning tower of Pisa, Eiffel tower, etc.

This could be really cool if done right, but not just basement dwellers writing a generic message and posting a picture of their cat. Unless she's really obsessed with cats, then what do I know.
>>
>>16539200
i dont have many contacts, or people able to do these things to me (and for free), doing it in your way is much harder, but yeah, so much more cool

if you are avaible to send a pic, with your location and the view of you window, would be great

Btw: Fernanda (her) and Thiago (me)
>>
If this thread doesn't 404 by tomorrow i'll send you a pic with the Singapore skyline in the background
>>
File: 1124140646c.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1124140646c.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
wa or border
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.