[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 18 year old girlfriend has had 7 sexual partners before me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: major3.gif (4 KB, 455x131) Image search: [Google]
major3.gif
4 KB, 455x131
My 18 year old girlfriend has had 7 sexual partners before me. I'm so bothered by it, but I don't want to be. It's like a lot but I still love her and I don't want this jealously to consume me.
What should I do?
>>
You don't love her, stupid.

This is 100% unmarriageable territory. She will dump you at the slightest provocation to have her holes filled.

You are Number 8. NUMBER. EIGHT.
>>
>>16537403
When did she start having sex? How many partners have you had? And how old is your relationship?
>>
>>16537423
3 before
3 months
>>
>>16537415
kek

hey op. im a grill, ive had sex with like 85, 90 dudes. my bf knows (he's fucked 30ish women) and is worried ive had better. i suggest you just look at it logically when you feel this way.. sex is a pastime and if she is with you then she wants to be with you exclusively. YOU are the one she chose. be happy with that.
>>
OP here.
Just to add, all the previous partners were one night stands so she's has had sex 7 times before me if that makes a difference or not.
>>
>>16537436
I've seen some whores in my time but damn. Even in my young days hanging around the most underground rock bars I didn't meet such a fucking slut.
>>
>>16537436
I'm sure some of stuff you're saying is reasonable, but 90 guys is pretty ridiculous...
>>
>>16537436
How the fuck do you not have an std yet
>>
>>16537427
>>16537446
>lost her virginity at 14 to a one night stand

Run and never look back.
>>
>>16537403
Op that is stupid, it doesn't matter how many sex partners she had.
as long as she's faithful.
i've slept with at least 30 men before my current bf, and we've been in a monogamous relationship for 2,5 year now, and i don't think any of us is giving that up based on our previous sex partners.
we love each other regardless how many we have slept with, it's not like they are any part of our life anymore, we have each other, and none of us remembers how it was before we had each other.
>>
That's not a lot. Also it doesn't matter. You're just insecure. Get over it.
>>
>>16537436
>like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
>>
>>16537403
Stop over-thinking and occupy yourself with more important things
>>
>>16537436
>>16537533
And this is why I stay single. The last girl I brought over to the house said she recognised my place. Turns out she slept with my brother. Before that, I brought a girl to meet my friends, who knew two of the three already from one night stands. And I live in a city of over two hundred thousand people. I don't want my friends and family thinking the best I can do is some used up tramp.
>>
>>16537545
>like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
>this shit again

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
>>
>>16537562
I like you. I'm sick to death of hearing "she had a kid, she must be loose as fuck!".
>>
>>16537562
>>16537589
The argument isn't that the child stretches the vagina to the point of no return, it's that anyone who's had large or countless numbers of previous partners inherently has lost the innocence that creates intense passion between lovers. They say you never forget your first. That's because humans are wired to be monogamous. When you finally settle for a guy, fifty guys down the road, there's no passion left and as a result, less "grip". It's really not about the kid, but women with kids generally have gone through a number of partners before trying to settle, and lets face it, If you've got the kid already, you've already tried to settle at least once. So yeah, "like tossing a hotdog down a hallway" is actually a pretty apt analogy. Don't delude yourselves to justify whoring. Believe it or not, guys can actually tell the difference between a loose floppy cunt and a tight pussy.
>>
File: Cmosffr.gif (324 KB, 401x353) Image search: [Google]
Cmosffr.gif
324 KB, 401x353
>>16537636
>the innocence that creates intense passion between lovers
>humans
>wired
>monogamous
>no passion left and as a result, less "grip".

neckbeards actually still belive that
>>
Op here.
Took a nap and woke up.
I don' t really give a shit any more lol.
She' already given up drinking and going clubbing for me so like I'm worrying about nothing.
>>
>>16537729
Have you had sex with her yet?
>>
>>16537732
Yup
>>
>>16537446
eh I'd say that intimacy is more important that the act of sex
still, I'm in a similar situation and I know how you feel
>>
If shes in her 20s I'd understand. But assuming she started at 16 shes been sucking a different dick every 90 days. Good Luck.
>>
>>16537403
>guys this makes me feel bad
>it shouldnt but it does
>tell me how to make it stop

>sticking with something that doesn't make you happy
>bogging yourself down with another whore
What the fuck is holding you back from dumping her you clinging autist?
>>
If it bothers you know it will bother you forever, mark my words OP. Shit's terrible but it's the truth
>>
>>16537403
OP if I were you I wouldn't worry about forcing yourself to accept this because this girl is just getting started and the relationship won't last. Relax and enjoy the easy pussy and know nearly every guy has to learn the hard way the first time or two.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.