[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last one 404'd.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1447317146786.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447317146786.png
8 KB, 500x500
I apologise for everything, though I know you won't forgive me. I am sorry.
>>
Dear family,
I wish I wasn't such a disappointment, but I also don't want to have those backwards ideas some of you have. And freedom, too, to be honest.
>>
I was an idiot. I said I didn't feel anything, but I lied. I still love you, even now, you're married and may have a baby on the way. It kills me inside, because I knew you still loved me, too. I was just afraid to make that commitment, and now I'll never find another like you. You were always my only love, K.

R.
>>
I loved you more than I ever loved anyone and yet you took my heart and smashed it into a million pieces. You made me feel like life mattered, like I mattered... like you wouldn't leave me behind... like you would help me and not just use me like you did... I hate you and yet I love you and would do anything for you... to just see your face and hear your voice once again... or even to feel your warm embrace.. your heart beating... not that I could bare to be romantically involved with you... I could never trust you with me heart again... as if it could bare to open itself to you again... but just to pretend for a moment as though what happened didn't happen... and pretend as though we were dumb kids again... just loving each other and being friends. I miss that part. Just being together and loving each other... as friends.... as partners... as those who look out for each other... not this. I never wanted this. this is cruel. this is..........gut wrenching... for lack of a better word.... this tears me to my core THIS... whatever THIS is. I know what it's NOT and it's nothing that I had before and I want to know how you worked such magic to make me believe in the beauty of love and how you could be so cruel as to take it all away..... why is life so cruel, I'd like to know... why does it take my dreams away? Why didn't you chase away my monsters like you promised? you only made them bigger. And you're the worst one of all. Who will protect me against you? What am I supposed to do without you? you were everything to me and now you're nothing except a faint memory and a shadow that haunts me daily. the memories of a better me and now I'm left with this husk of a person, hollow on the inside, drained of all my love and energy for your cruel satisfaction. Why would you do this to someone? how could you? I just don't understand how I could have been so blinded by you. You scoundrel.
>>
Dear Pepe,
I love you, but I can never find you. Why are you so rare.
>>
>>16532233
>>16532266

Slaves will be angry at the truth. But that's just cognitive dissonance.

Done posting.
>>
>>16537160

Quality bait.
>>
>E,

>Why do you act like this? You are 16 years old. I know you don't mean anything by the way you flirt with every guy you meet. You think you're just being friendly. I guarantee that's not how most guys feel. It doesn't help how you often wear clothes that reveal a whole lot of cleavage for a girl your age. I don't think you're drawing attention to yourself intentionally, at least I hope not. Sometimes I wonder. The way you're constantly making out with your boyfriend in public, and always hanging around him. I worry you might be oversexed. Nobody would ever bring it up to you, but I think it crosses a lot of people's minds from time to time.

>I like you a lot, and I don't mean to accuse you of being a slut. I know you've gone through some rough things. Your dad died, and you used to cut yourself. I'm glad you're doing better. I just don't want you to end up one of those girls with a well deserved bad reputation.

>I hope I'm not coming across as a puritanical anti-feminist or anything. I just want you to think about what messages you may be sending to people whether mean to or not. Men are dogs, we really are. You don't have to mean anything by throwing your arm around some boy in a friendly way. You can think you're just being friendly, he'll be thinking too, and his thoughts won't be as pure. You don't want to be the girl everybody thinks filthy things about. Or the girl people make jokes about. I think they're starting to.

>And if you do mean something by the way you act with boys, please don't think that way. Your value doesn't come from how many guys want to screw you. I don't blame you if you've picked up that message, it comes with western culture these days. If your father had been around longer, I'm sure he would have said all this stuff to you, and made sure you'd never be used, by a guy, by yourself, or by anyone. Please don't be. You're a great person, and it's not because of your body.

Well, /adv/? How's it sound?
>>
Dear NTG,

Did you really just say earth was an oblique spheroid? My kid was thought in school that the earth was perfectly round. Now it's a pear shape apparently. So the world is a BBW fetish in the near future. This education system and mainstream media is a joke but I can't do anything. I feel helpless, everyone just wants to watch those reality tv shows with those paparazzis to even care anymore. There's mass drills for terrorist attacks everywhere then suddenly there's ISIS attacks. Nobody cares that about this. Our ammendments are slowly being stripped away and soon we can't defend ourselves. All these just makes me either pissed off or tired and depressed. Everything has pesticides, flouride, steroids and GMOs. I have to pay extra just to live healthy and even then you're seen as a yuppie. There's no escape, there's fema camps with mass graves all over the state and now they just erected a monument which states the earth must have 500,000 people living on it all times. We never had a choice or a chance. We're all dead from the day we are born. No escape anymore.

USA,
USA
>>
>>16537448
Valid message that I'm sure many young girls wouls benefit from listening, but you could also be exaggerating and it would seem lame from some points of view.
>>
>>16537143

So NASA and the threat of nuclear war was all a propaganda hoax. The world map shows third world nations as small and irrelevant. All candidates for the presidency are in the same commitee that holds meetings in hotels every year. The mass media is owned by the same members of another commitee. Social media sites, major software developers and hardware manufacturers are the same. Pharmaceuticals, psychiatry and the whole medical industry relies solely on you being a repeat customer. Food and farming industry is a sad state of it's own. Vitamins, water and supplements are bad in high doses.The education system doesn't reward critical thinking it rewards memorizing. Thinktanks are filled with the same people from the same commitees. The banks and federal system are own by the same people in the same commitee. Celebrities are brought up to be torn down whenever it comes in handy. Terror attacks and catastrophes are overblown for attention. Most terrorist organizations and governements have been backed by the same countries. Then torn down when convienient. The drug trade is sponsored by your own country. And that's not even the beggining. That's just the surface.

USA,
USA
>>
I don't know what I did or if you are even upset. I'll give you space, but I feel lost without you.
>>
>>16537499
Wealth doesn't come from thin air anon.
>>
We've been talking for 8 months, 8 fucking months and for nothing. Every time we went out, I would just stop and look at how beautiful you were, fuck this, we had so many things to do, to be together. I cared about you a lot and you were on my mind every day in the last few months. You gave me bones, you made me think that you care about me, that we can be one. One day you wanted to stay with me forever, the other day you went completely cold. I was too fool to see that you fucked me up

Last night your best friend told me that I have no chance of being with you. All these shitty weeks, talking, trying to get somewhere, for nothing. 30 out of 100% chances of being with you, you gave her some exact statistics. I guess your math is better now, after I made your homeworks.

I do not understand why you said you wanted me to move into your college, to come during late nights to stay with you. All these late night convos were lies. You played with my emotions and now I get the truth.

I really want you to see this, but I don't want to start talking to you again, but I do.

I'm just a beta, or like your bff said, I'm a good guy
>>
File: cwc.jpg (179 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
179 KB, 1032x774
>>16537537
>0 out of 100% chances of being with you, you gave her some exact statistics. I guess your math is better now, after I made your homeworks.
>>
here goes absolutely nothing
>>
>>16537143
Dear Dad,

I hope you die of aids or some serial killer tortures you by sticking fish hooks in your face and hanging you upside down. Your a complete douche, your given so many chances to redeem yourself, yet you don't even try. Also you are really rude and disrespectful, at least try to read some ones emotions before putting them in a situation where they want to die.

S.X
>>
>>16537537
omg :'( I cried about this omg I feel so sorry for you omg :( :( OMG let me hug you :((
>>
T,
I'm truly sorry for being so clingy. I want to be on good terms with you and text you without worrying that you won't reply. Let's be chill again. :)
-K
>>
>>16537460
Trust me. I'm not exaggerating. She's a very touchy-feely person. I remember one time she ran up and gave me a huge bear hug for absolutely no reason at all. I'm 19, by the way. She's like this with everybody. There's no way I could say all this stuff to her without sounding either holier-than-thou or like I'm trying to convince her that I'm the only one sensitive enough to get in her pants. But at the same time, I still feel like somebody should gently say something to her.
>>
>>16537646

Fuck you and your ironies man :( omg
>>
>>16537650

I feel you man.
>>
A,

I want to give you a big hug and tell you I love you and then hug you again. Or the other way around.
You could do it.
When you're ready.

M
>>
>>16537784
omg this is so cute :(((
>>
>>16537762
this was no irony it was just so emotional and OMG this was so cute I just died because of thissssssssssssssssssss :(( Please write more, I want to read touchy and cute things the whole day
>>
I'm not sorry I fucked your little brother..... Bitch.
>>
Why did you tell me you loved me.... Why could I never love you like a lover, instead of a girl that is like my little sister. Why did you say I was sexy, and described every little fantasy? Why did I say we'd be together forever, when I feel nothing but shame. Why did you lead me to your bed, why didn't I stop when you bled? Oh that's right, because I'm fucked in the head. Why did I leave you with nothing, and why did I come back again? Why do I tell you I love you, when all there is the guilt. Why is it so hard to leave you? Why can't I be what you want me to be, and why do I lead you on still. Why do you persist to follow me? Love can turn to hate. Please get the hell away from me. Why did you have to touch me? Please don't fucking touch me. Why do you try to heal me? Please just cut me.Why do you still love me? Please just fucking hate me....
>>
>>16537892
fiesty
>>
Anonette,

Can't wait to stick my dick in you, then in your butt. Then I can grope your sweaty body and we can get coffee in the morning.

Love, Anon.
>>
File: tattoo idea.jpg (458 KB, 843x1000) Image search: [Google]
tattoo idea.jpg
458 KB, 843x1000
Dear Me
Okay man Okay you might be a bit too baked than you intended. Yeah it has been fun but when you get paid again start planning for xmas. Also by that one final gift for yourself and just appreciate what you have. This has been more than the third time you have lost what you loved. And seriously for once just enjoy it because you will never get a chance like you have had for a long time. Enjoy the fucking ipod as well and the phone man. And just slow down okay. But enjoy what you have and don't feel guilty about the others. No offense yeah they are suffering but they could have found a solution by now. But no they do not so you are doing the right thing by just leaving it. They won't help you if you fall apart again they will relish in it. So do not feel bad.
>>
I don't know you. And now I'll never know you. And you can fuck whatever you want up the ass. And I'm fucking a wonderful guy 10 years younger, a reasonable age gap. You drove me to him, and I'm thankful. I'm still hurting from you, though. I want you to disappear. Or I want you to stop hating me. It was a mistake but i"m not a bad person. I don't know what kind of person you are but all I want is a hug.
>>
>>16537916
Want.
>>
Sometimes I think about what it must have felt like to be you when you were just a boy. And then I understand why you are the way you are.
>>
>>16537448
Tell her this, pretty much like you said here so you don't sound rude or blaming. Who is she to you, a friend or what? How old are you? I think it's sweet you care like that, your words were nice.
>>
>>16537892
whoa
>>
Fuck you, slut. I put up with your constant bullshit for two fucking years. I was always there when you were down, and giving you rides to work every single damn night. As soon as you got that car though, oh no, I ain't shit anymore. I didn't mean a thing to you, so of course you had to go and fuck my best friend who is ALSO YOUR COUSIN and then lie about it. Who knows what kind of disease I've gotten from your stupid ass. I'm glad your father fucking killed himself so he didn't have to see the kind of trailer trash you turned out to be.
>>
I feel so distant from you now, and the way you're acting is completely wrong in this situation but you don't realise, and if I say something it will turn into a fight because you won't realise what I mean, you never understand how I feel. Get out of your head and make me know you still love me and you care.
>>
B,

I can't stop thinking about you.

make it stop
>>
I keep talking to other women and flirting with them because I'm probably a fucking sociopath with some sexual repression and some emotional damage due to rejection when I was younger. I love you, but I'm a stupid motherfucker who doesn't control himself because he thinks he can get away with everything.
>>
>>16537892
Why did you tell me you loved me
When I said you were like a sister?

Why could I never become your lover
Even when you called me sexy,
Described every little fantasy?

Why did I lie, say we'd be together forever
When I'm really choking on the bile of shame.

It will always be the same.

Why didn't I stop you when you led me to your bed
Why didn't I stop myself when I saw that you bled
Am I fucked in the head?

Why do I tell you I love you
When all I feel is guilt?
Why is it so hard to leave you,
Why do you lead me on still?
Why do you persist in following me?

Love can turn to hate.

Get the hell away from me, why do you have to touch me?
Please don't fucking touch me.
Why do you try to heal me?
Please, just cut me.
Why do you still love me?
Please, just hate me.
>>
>>16537499
The ISS is a fib
and ISIS too

Mercator projection is skewing your comprehension
of the world in which we live

Mass media marketing breeds a new strain of human, the celebrity
Smiling faces
Cloned minds

The educational system doesn't reward critical thinking,
it rewards memorization
Find your station, instant gratification
To be a celebrity you have to be like me
The everyman is no one's friend

Who's solving our problems?
Committees
A pity

Trying to convince us that someone with perspective
Is standing above this puppet show, pulling strings
They'll call for the end of the act
Before it all goes to shit?

But really this is improv
We're all actors
Even "them"
>>
I want you to see this
The sword is sharp and the flesh is willing
I'll impale myself

8 months of late night talks
8 months of moments
You warmed my bones
You made me whole

And now I find the veneer has crumbled
How could I have been so blind!
Is that what you always had in mind?
>>
Roses are red
Violets are blue
These poems are gay
And so are you
>>
Shit

This >>16538063
is for >>16537537
>>
>>16538063

11/10, I appreciate it man
>>
>>16537784

A is a guy? Damn I wish this was for me, even the initials are right. Fuck I miss her
>>
>>16537448

You're a great person, and not because of your body
I hope I'm not coming off as a puritanical anti-feminist
By reducing your affections down to the physical feminine quality of the body expressing them
Woman, don't you know what you can do to a man?
With a bosom so soft and so curved,
with a heart so open, so unreserved.

Have some modesty! Find some shame!
What is wrong with you, you harlot?
Your dad succumbed to suicide
And you used to hurt enough to cut yourself open
Don't let yourself be used
How could anyone care about a girl who gives so easily of herself?
Men are dogs
Don't think you can make a friend just by being friendly
Do you want dicks? Because that's how you get dicks.
>>
>>16537154
You were the only one poised enough
To land on her pedestal and never fall
I said I had no interest in art
but I lied.

You were my only love
My only passion
And now that the sacking of Rome has come
I will cling to the memory of you
With arms intact
The way the carver intended

But did you know
Those ancient statues were once painted most garishly
And have faded over time?
>>
>>16538095
>Do you want dicks? Because that's how you get dicks.
kek
>>
>>16538138
>>16538083
:)
>>
>>16538108
You are a smart person. What are you doing here?
>>
>>16538194
People watching
>>
After I swallowed your cum I rested my head against you for a minute. Then you pulled up your shorts and looked down at me. You gave me a self-satisfied smirk. Then you walked away, got your cell phone. Stood staring at it for what seemed forever. No words. I pulled up my panties and lay back on the couch. I was still in the afterglow and the couch was comfortable. But I was not. The silence from you was creepy. You turned on music. You sat far away from me and started messing with the dope, making dab, offering me some. No smile, no word. You seemed irritated. I started to feel really terrible. I felt like a new toy played with by some kid for a few hours and then tossed on the floor and stepped on. You told me you had to leave to meet someone for lunch. Then you stuck your head in your phone. That's when I started asking you questions I wish I hadn't. I wanted to know who was this person. I wanted to know why you were this person who could do this. I felt such malevolence from you, and after that it got worse. "Don't let the door close before you get out."
>>
>>16538216
Ouch
I was worried this would happen to my bff when she started opening up to our dealer
But now they've bern dating for 3 yrs

Its that guy's loss, you seem wonderful
>>
I'm so happy you came into my life. I hope we don't ruin this. I hope i'll be able to take you as you are, even when you start revealing your flaws piece by piece. And i wish you'll do the same for me. I hope we'll always be honest and attentive. I can't wait for our first fight, cause i want to be able to fight fair. I can't get enough of you. I hope i can make you feel that i want YOU and not just your body. I want you, skelettons in closet and all. If i'm with you, i forget the world. I hope we will always laugh together the way we do now. I hope you'll never stop getting lost in my eyes like you do. I hope you will stop, kiss me and tell me that i make you happy even in 50 years. You bring out the best in me.I wish i could stop time, cause we are perfect right now. I miss you, i can't wait to hold you in my arms again.
>>
>>16538224
Thank you. Dealers are so paranoid. There's all these rules you are supposed to follow but I dont' know them. Or maybe he just hated me. But it happened so fast… so fast. GOD it still hurts so bad. I have a new boyfriend and he's wonderful but god to be kicked in the ass like that… I'm so humiliated and I still see him out sometimes.
>>
>>16538229
Dance with me in the closet
If we reduce ourselves to skeletons
We might have enough room.
>>
>>16538244
That's beautiful anon
>>
>>16538216
That sounds pretty terrible. What a dick. I'm female, I've experienced something like this before. It's like they want to fuck you and when you do fuck them they hate you for letting them fuck you.
>>
A

It's been weeks and I still can't get you out of my mind. I've tried keeping myself busy by playing games and watching anime but it doesn't work. I just miss you so much and I would do anything to hear from you again. I'm just afraid to contact you first because of that last message you sent. Sounded like you were mad at me..
Anyway, please send me a text if you still think about me too.

And also, sweet dreams handsome x
I miss saying that to you..
>>
>>16538231
Here's a story to help you feel better

>be me, 18
>trying to break my addiction to weed and xanax
>go out to clubs with casual acquaintances every time I am asked
>I hate it but I feel compelled to go, think it might help
>one night they are all paired off dancing
>sitting by the pool table hating life
>middle aged guy with way too much cologne comes up to me and points out my misery
>asks if I like weed
>i am a hopeless addict
>i went out to his car with him
>he said he couldn't find the baggie he thought he had
>i don't know how it happened
>but I licked his dick anyway
>it tasted like piss
>that foul elderly urine penis is forever burnt into my sense memory
>>
>>16538267
Maybe you should start working on your skills to pick a man instead of blame others.
>>
>>16538284
That didn't make anybody feel better
>>
>>16538291
Sure it did, don't you take comforting in knowing you're not me and never will be?
>>
D

Get over it.
I'm not in love with you. I never will be.
Stop imagining these "alternate universes where we are together".

It creeps me out, and offends me by attempting to invalidate my own fantasies.

R
>>
>>16538297

P.S.
- my own fantasies which do not involve you.

Why can't you just be my friend?
Why do you have to shake, cry, and beg?
Why do I have to be responsible for your suicidal thoughts- just because I won't fuck you and marry you and all those stupid gross human things that I never wanted anything to do with in the first place?
>>
>>16538276
your initials?
>>
>>16538293
Eh, i did worse stuff. But stories lole that should stay untold
>>
>>16538317
Why?
>>
>>16538318
Do with your disgusting whore stories what you want. I prefer to label them as the dumbest ideas ever and keep them as a reminder to work on myself.
>>
File: 1446861234549.jpg (984 KB, 2327x2980) Image search: [Google]
1446861234549.jpg
984 KB, 2327x2980
M,

It has been five years now, hasn't it? Time continues moving on, yet I cannot. I hope you at least fare well in life.

W
>>
You gave me a little hope,
you took it back without a word.

Thanks for nothing, J
A
>>
>>16538314
It isn't you. You wouldn't need to ask for my initials if it were
>>
I think I'm lonelier knowing you
Than I was before we met

I burn, I burn, I'll never learn
The Lovers laugh, the World turns
A life lived in regret?

It's not enough to find a hearth
It has to have a fire,
It's not enough to love a man
You have to die on his funeral pyre.
And when that's all said and done
It's not enough to be true
When the one he's looking for
Just isn't you
>>
>>16537975
I'm 19. She's a friend of mine. The problem is the not sounding rude or blaming part. I don't want her to think I look down on her as some kind of whore, and I don't want her to think I'm trying to show off my sensitivity. I really just want her to not be thought of in that way, and if she isn't already, she will be soon. These days it's really taboo to suggest that a woman may be dressing or acting inappropriately, but I really am trying to look out for her best interest.
>>
>>16538449
Tell her exactly that then
>>
I don't know if I love you anymore, but I don't wanna lose you and I'm willing to stay and forgive you and fall back in love but I don't know what to say when you tell me you love me because if I say I'm not sure if I love you still you'll leave me in a heartbeat
>>
>>16537448
>>16537678
You sound like a good person.
>>
Drop out of school, go on a coke binge, and then kill yourself. It only gets worse from here on out.
>>
>>16538512
initials?
>>
You were so warm in bed
I wish I knew you like you knew me
but now its to late and you are already dead

I miss you R
>>
E,
why the fuck did you love me? I'm beginning to see how worthless I am.
>>
>>16538783
dead to you or dead?

if your bf died I am so sorry
>>
>>16538800
She killed herself
>>
>>16538547
yours first
>>
>>16538800
I miss her all the time... haha, its just so hard when somebody you thought you knew turned out to be somebody totally different... She was so sad all the time.. but I never saw it..
>>
File: 1436767888970.jpg (72 KB, 344x313) Image search: [Google]
1436767888970.jpg
72 KB, 344x313
>>16537143

K, .

You were weak. You always were. That's why you cheated on your wife. You're not strong enough for her and you didn't deserve her. Enjoy your ugly butter-faced mistress and the crabs she gave you.

See you in hell,

~ 4
>>
>>16538092
A is a guy yeah. Doesn't seem like it could be you though.
>>
>>16538310
Just curious why do you worry so much about what's in her mind
>>
I suppose it's the Viking blood in me, but I find it very difficult to suffer an insult. I know in just supposed to let it go, but to gain an enemy I don't even know, and never knew, weighs upon me. I don't want anything but love from my friends.
>>
ITT:

Histrionics
Sociopaths
Psychopaths
Vindictive Narcissists
And a myriad of other personality disorders

On display for you to see
For free!

Playing guessing games with others minds, only to reveal their own state of decay within them. Riding other people's coat tails to only use the past they shared with them against them when they leave. Gangstalking others who pollute their already toxic insanity. And for what? Another drama play with no actors in it, another monolouge that everybody is tired of hearing. Another provocative personal pink slip that you keep announcing.

Well do it, stop talking here and do it. If you don't mean what you say here then be a liar. Everyone is a liar, you want to lie to protect someone from hurt and eventually the truth causes more hurt. So what is this game? All your rules and tactics you conceal. That's fair, what about understanding instead of fear? That's not part of the agenda here There's too many people here, the threat is real. I'm on your side not against it, enlightenment for progress, darkness to see the light, I'm with it.

If it wasn't for the ideals of our fathers we wouldn't be talking here now. If it wasn't the care of our mothers we would be here now. So all I ask is understanding. I do not come to manipulate or come with underlying agendas. I came as anonymous person with no identity.

All I ask this holiday season is for your safety, humanities safety and your families as well during these turbulant times.

TL;DR
These are all dramatics but since this is about catharsis. Don't make anything real about it. Or think you know anyone who wrote it.

Happy holidays and goodbye adv
>>
>>16539436
>>16537143
>>
>>16539436
This is all well and good but again, there's the unnecessary sting peeking out behind the new age goodwill to everyone stuff. Calling people who are writing here insane and labeling them as toxic and vindictive… Wrong. These are people who've been hurt. And they're sharing it anonymously. Why is it necessary to bring the fucking DSM to the table? That's not very kind or generous of you Mr. Green String.
>>
>>16539436
you forgot to mention sycophants

but then of course the only person you're not willing to call out is yourself.
>>
>>16539489
Right on. And as for the "monolouge that everybody is tired of hearing" -- Uhh… I notice these letter threads have at least 100 posts.. ? And so if it's you that are tired of reading the thoughts of "Histrionics and Psychopaths" WHY are you even reading this thread? Oh -- so you can SHAME the people who are writing in and claim spiritual superiority? Fuck off.
>>
>>16538288
I got a man to take care of me and I got boyz on the side. I'm alright.
>>
Please don't choose her over me.
>>
>>16537995
What happened dude
>>
realizing it is extremely unlikely that he haunts /adv/, because i don't know if he knows how to read, let alone write
>>
>>16538037
You sound like my bf
>>
God I want to fuck my new bf who been out of town all week. But I got my period. Fuck me. :(
>>
I hate Sundays and Mondays so much. It's like work, being ever-vigilante. Testing my limits. Testing my strength.
>>
File: 13455.jpg (9 KB, 234x176) Image search: [Google]
13455.jpg
9 KB, 234x176
I think I'm depressed. I don't fit in your schedule anymore. Everyone else can have you. But not me. I'm fighting for my life just to have your attention for a few minutes.

And that's what really kills me.
>>
Dear H

You keep wondering why people fall for you all the time despite you never having any feelings towards them. How has it not occurred to you that you just might be fucking amazing? And The worst part is that you're distancing me from yourself and still giving me enough rope to not be able to just go on and me not being able to tell you how I feel because my friends would fucking hate me because they're all in love with you as well.

You seriously could be the best thing that happened to me but you forgot to do exactly that

-J
>>
these threads are great and if you disagree then i want to hear your 10 page argument why
>>
i miss you, and i fucking hate you, if you had reached out to me, told me how you were feeling, you might still be alive, how could you be so fucking selfish and leave me to live my life alone like this

i'm sorry, i know really it's not your fault, and dispite what everyone has told me, i know it's mine. i should have been there for you more, i should have noticed something was wrong fuck i'm so sorry i failed you

i loved you more than anyone, i don't know if i will ever love anyone like that again, it's been years and i still miss you every day, i don't know if you know, but i visit you at least once a week, i know you'd want me to let you go, i know that, but i can't, i can't fill the gap you left, i can't fix the heart you broke, and i can't give you back the life you took

i loved you, i love you, and i dream of you all the time, the memories of you are the only thing that keep moving, i won't see you ever again, but i wont do what you did, i'll live, and i'll live with you in my heart

please, if there is a god then please, i beg you, let me see her one more time, just fucking once would be enough
>>
>>16539847
FUCK that was hard to write, every word hurt, but i feel a bit better for now i guess
>>
Dear W,

I like you alot,and you said you go on 4chan quite often,so I hope you see this
>>
>>16537143
P,

If I don't say something now I don't know if I ever will. I like you, a lot, and I have for some time now. I don't want you to end up being someone I think of and wonder "What if?". I know we're not going to see each other a whole lot in the next few years and I don't think either of us wants a long distance relationship. I just think you should know that I love you and I can't wait to go on our adventures again.

Anons, Should I send this or no?
>>
>>16539804
>these threads are great and if you disagree then i want to hear your 10 page argument why

most of the confessions are really banal and uninteresting even though they are more or less heartfelt. also /adv/ can't into prose. but sometimes something is good.
>>
My love,

I'm sorry I'm such a piece of shit.

Sometimes I think that you wish you never met me and that you regret ever falling in love with me. 'I should have never fucking fallen in love with you.' I don't think I'll ever be able to forget those words.

But if you truly do love me and truly do want me, then I guess I can try.

I know I can be a moody bitch, but you can be a complete dick too. Maybe that's a reason why we're so good together lol.

If you can't see how much I love you, then you're an idiot, because I love you so fucking much. You're my everything babe.

Yours forever,
Your princess.
>>
>>16537143
A,

Because of your unique character, I wouldn't be surprised if you lurked on this site. You seemed excited about lunch, yet decided against it. Then made more plans with me and backed out of those too. I'm not a huge fan of playing games, and we don't really have time to play them anyways

I hope you had a safe flight back

-T
>>
>>16539592
So? its just blood.
>>
Dear C,

I wish I could understand how you feel right now. You say that you love me, but you don't know if we can stay together. Does the commitment scare you? Are you afraid that you'll hurt me? From my viewpoint, I don't see what went wrong, or why we can't go back to how things were - idly passing the evenings on your couch, listening to music, holding eachother close and falling asleep together. If I could have it my way, I would do that with you every night.

I understand why someone like you would have such self esteem issues, but I think you're capable. The things wrong in your life are like 99% not your fault, you gotta realize that. I think you need to stay away from (hometown), it's just toxic for you, but I understand you need to be there for your siblings.

I don't know, you've just been so stressed out and worried lately, and I just want you back. Where's the C I know? The one who shows me so much love? I want her back. I've gotten so attached to you lately, and I wish I could have appreciated your love before now. Break made me miss you so much. You tell me you still love me, but I'm scared.
>>
J-

I like your last name. Fits you. Your whole name is sexy and that's weird isn't it? Keep being awesome.
>>
>>16540029

S to J? Oh please be true.
>>
She won't read it.

I told you to drive safe.
But it wasn't your fault was it.
On your way home from work.
Ripped through the window, like my heart from my chest.
4 years of time, energy, love and laughs.
4 wonderful years.
I still choke back these tears as I watch the text glow,
"On my way home :) love you!"
I love you too baby.
>>
>>16540041
What happened with the chick who was going on vacation on her rag?
>>
File: upset george.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
upset george.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>16540348
>>
>>16537784
I wish it was for me, and initials are right too.

drep
>>
>>16540364
how do you know it isn't?
>>
I don't know why I feel this empty, I miss those times where i'd feel like a little kid when seeing you and wanting to hug you, the crazy sex, the feeling of wanting to go places.

But now I feel empty, I love you, I cried when I thought about leaving you, but we have less sex for various reasons, it isn't our fault, I get it. I know we don't have a personal time or space, but I feel we aren't working on this relationship anymore.
I like you, you make me laugh and I feel happy around you, but I feel we are dragging this way too long, I want to make this work, I want to see more compromise sometimes, but we can't do it, and that's what gets me, I'm asking too much from you, and I feel like I'm the worst partnet. But you still love me, and you still hug me if I feel sad, and you still get worried if I take too much time going home.

Maybe it isn't your fault, I don't even hang out with my friends anymore, I should see a therapist.

Anyway, I'm sorry, I'm a mess. I know you say I'm not crazy, and that I'm always a good partner and how I make you happy, but I don't have the energy to make hand made gifts anymore, I don't know what to write in cards anymore.

All of these thoughts cause I don't know if I should spend $60 on you... I know you want something, but I know you owe me money, I don't care about the money, I just wonder if by spending that much you are just being with me because "you owe me", I don't know, I feel bad. I'm sorry
>>
Well, it happened, my fears came true. Thanks.
>>
>>16540470
probabilities... It's very unlikely. Anyway, just reading something like this made me feel a bit better so there's that.
>>
>>16537143

I miss you, Alec. You're more of who i am today than anyone else. I wish you were still here. We all do.

I wish I could take back a lot of things i've done. For all the emotional turmoil I put them through, both consciously and subconsciously. But I am who I am. I wouldn't change for anyone. It's my opinion that matters to me. I hope you find someone you love as much as we thought we did each other.

-With warmest regards, Sad late night anon.
>>
Elise
You give me buttflies, I can't think of another person right now who gives me those. U know I'm not good with words, that's partially why I ask you to tuder me, but I also ask that of you so we may reconnect, become even close to what we were before, you were my everything girl. I just don't think I showed it. Even after the heartache I still want you in my life. What we have now is embarrassing, we practically read the others mind. You never deserved the shit I gave you and I feel guilt to this day about it. I would do anything for you and I never told you it. I thought you were the one, I wouldve stayed with you for life but we didn't. I'm sorry, I feel I may never be able to get this deep with you again but you were worth everything you threw at me.
-Physeter
>>
>>16540777

In reply to 2: Your opinions mattering more to you than the people you supposedly love is why you're going to be alone forever.
>>
J
Fuck you. Do your own fucking work. Learn to use the internet and solve your own problems. You dont have to recite the question back to me in 100 different ways, I got it the first time. I can't believe you are in my group. I should have asked that asian guy with a heavy accent instead. Oh you have other group assignments in your other classes and your behind in all of them as well? GOOD. Im glad that one group member called you out for being such a piece shit. When you told me about that I was applauding him in my mind. I can't believe I am going to be competing with people like you for jobs. Eat shit.
>>
you might have forgiven me, but i don't forgive you. you tried to get me arrested and then tried to get me kicked out of university. telling you to stay out of my life wouldn't be enough, so I will extend the offer for you to run naked backwards through a field of dicks
>>
>>16537143
i feel empty n i dnt kno why mayb tonite is time to die
>>
>>16539185

His mind.

He tells me about whats in his mind, he keeps returning to the subject seeking "closure."

He won't get the closure he wants, so he keeps playing the game.
(Also, the game.)

When I had to assert that I could not return his feelings, he became very depressed.
His sister called me because he'd become perpetually angry and his family was worried.

He is my friend. And I care about his well-being, I don't like watching someone trapped in the struggle of a downward spiral.
>>
File: 1449179376872.png (457 KB, 800x910) Image search: [Google]
1449179376872.png
457 KB, 800x910
L,

I cry about you sometimes. It takes a lot to get over someone completely. I'm sorry for losing myself so badly it caused you to easily forget everything good. Please forgive me, I wouldn't regret any of the time/lessons I had with you.
>>
L. S.

I still can't get over you. You were the first girl that I ever truly fell in love with. Sometimes, I still think of how I missed the chance to be with you. I want to see you again, and show you how much I want you, how much you mean to me. And if I never see you again, or the feelings you had for me vanished long ago, I want you to know that having you in my life changed me. It taught me a lesson about desire and love, but also made me realize what I actually needed in life.

M. P.
>>
File: 1449286844180.jpg (49 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
1449286844180.jpg
49 KB, 682x682
>>16541327

gtfo lesbo
>>
>>16538297
> alternate universes where we are together
wtf I would be creeped myself if a girl told me that
>>
i love her so much, and i have to sit here being her shoulder to cry on because some dumb bitch broke her heart. i can't help but feel responsible for her getting her heart broken, i didn't wanna be right but now that she knows the truth shes devastated. and i am devastated too, because all i want is for her to be happy. i hate that i will probably never be the reason shes happy and that she'll never love me the way i love her. fucking straight girls i swear, you are the death of me.
>>
Dear E,

You were the first person in my life i truely loved and was loved by, but yet i wasnt able to love myself and thats why i hurt you so many times, although i did not intent to.

I never knew what i had until you were gone.
We talked about every Problem, yet we coudnt get it right.
Now I sit here all alone and cant stop crying because i miss you and all the love you gave me, knowing that you already moved on having a good time going out meeting people.

You were my best friend and my soulmate...
I am trapped and you are free.

K.C.
>>
>>16539847
did she die?
>>
>>16540348
oh my god, i'm so sorry
>>
J & S

I love you but I don't know what to do
>>
It didn't take long for you to wedge your way into my ribcage, somewhere close to my heart. It didn't take long for you to invade my daydreams and my night dreams. It didn't take much at all for you to become a nearly daily installment in my thoughts.

It didn't take much because I don't even know you, but I want to. I'll try to sneak those questions in whenever I see you. You're a beautiful soul, aren't you?
>>
>>16540808
Elise, Elise
Your name, and thought of you, evokes
A thrumming of butterfly wings in my chest.

I'm not so good with words
I asked you to Tudor me
You are the white rose on my wooden box
The sole focus of my attentions
We see each other with crystal clarity
You didn't deserve what you got

I never told you how I felt
When I had the chance
I'm locked in a Tower while you explore the land
For crimes well worth committing

-- Physeter
>>
>>16541430
I'll lay bets that this girl never said anything like that to this dude. He's just having the usual stalker fantasy that guys have when the dump a girl and she's hurt by it and attempts contact. It makes him feel good all over again by posting on this thread about what's in her mind and how he doesn't give a fuck (and yet bothers to post it).
>>
>>16541212
D-

Pull out of your tailspin
These alternate universes are a delusion
And offensive, at that.

I like to fantasize too
And I don't appreciate my inner planes being polluted
By your toxic fumes.

There is no endgame
You won't find closure in me
Because I am not the agent of your potential demise
Stop telling me what's on your mind
You're the one who should be paying attention to this dimension

-R
>>
Dear Randy -

I know you're not here because you're not sick like me. But I have to tell the world that you are beautiful. And I love the way you fuck me. I love your dick because I make it SO hard and the perfect size for me. Yes, this pussy is yours.
>>
You fuck-ups here on /adv/ really are the mind-police aren't you?

What's all this shit about someone fucking with your fantasies? Because of their fantasies?

Jesus you people need to loosen up.
>>
>>16541868
writing cadenced poems about it no less.
>>
i wrote a letter to you last night.

you wont read it, even though id like that, but ill never send it to you.

i still miss you, even after 4 months.
you probably dont really think about me, but i dont mind. you shouldnt. move on and prosper.

regards
>>
X-

I dreamed last night of a world
a world beyond this sad one
where your dick was in my ass
every morning and every night

and I wish you might
join me here
with the unicorns and double rainbows
>>
The deepest thoughts I imagine you having disgust me.

I despise you for this sick fantasy world I think you live in. I can imagine what kinds of thoughts your thinking about me and I just can't stand that you have them!

God, I really just want to go inside your mind and find all these thoughts you have about me and make them go away!

I just can't stop thinking about how your'e thinking that I might love you because I don't!
>>
>>16541878
I just can't get this person who I think is thinking thoughts about me out of my mind!
>>
>>16541883
I can't stop thinking about how someone is thinking about me.
>>
>>16540560
Is this about money
Or love?
I remember when you made me overflow, before it began to slow
You don't owe me this trickle
That's how we ended up partners in this pickle
Canned in a dusty musty glass jar
Prepped with intent of traveling far
You say I'm not crazy
That this shouldn't phase me
Are you pulling wool over my eyes?
Once I would have shorn the sheep and spun the yarn
To knit you a sweater--
Now I know better.
>>
We got some poetic muthafuckas on this page yo
>>
J -

I wanted you to be my baby. A baby who will fuck me every afternoon around 2:00. Or maybe in the morning at half past five, the only time I was by your side.
>>
>>16541916
I can't stop thinking about someone who cannot stop thinking about someone who can't stop thinking about her
>>
>>16541944
The Hall of Mirrors
>>
>>16537143
I'm sorry that I ate your vomit out of my trashcan without your knowing.
>>
Dear R -

You're appalled by my being on 4chan, but it makes you laugh all the same. I'm so sorry about that girl who's after you to change your lifestyle for her. Dont' do it, man! I know you won't.

But in all seriousness… why aren't I fucking you? You're great. You're hot. Sometimes I think I should but I don't want you to get attached because I got other stuff going on.

Now I wish you were on here because I'm sorry I was so happy last night because I got laid. Yeah, my 4-day bf came back to me. Actuallyl, he never left.

Still I want more. I want sex all the time. It's a phase, quite natural. But I dont' want to use anyone or hurt anyone.
>>
Dear K,

I am starting to like you but the coward in me does not know how to express it to you. You told me I can ask you anything, but I keep drawing blanks. Maybe it's because I don't want be intrusive, but I can fell it's exactly what you want me to do. I just don't know how.

The late night texting is something I've never done before with another women, with me being such the beta fag that I am. But I am trying something with you that I've never done with anyone else. I'm actually making myself vulnerable to you.

What will come of this, I don't know. I know you have your future obligations and you, dedicated with your spirit first before anything makes me crave you even more. I will continue to talk to you and try, no I will do my utmost best with you. I ain't asking nothing from you cause you have done enough. I hope this will turn into something real.

Yours,
T
>>
>>16540310
Probably not meant for me but I don't care. Will do, kind stranger. Will do.
-J
>>
>>16539882
Initial?
>>
>>16540348
wow
>>
Dear girlfriend,

I know every time you lie to me, but I don't say anything about it, because I honestly love you.
I wish you stopped lying to me.
>>
>>16542065
It's a simple name, too, which I'm rather drawn to as my own is unusual. You're welcome, sir. Have a fantastic week!
>>
>>16542116
what does she lie about?
>>
File: tumblr_nvbmy6odFQ1trpnwro1_500.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvbmy6odFQ1trpnwro1_500.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>16541969
lol

I got laid too. Currently getting my dick sucked right now.
>>
Dear me,

don't give up.
>>
>>16539547
>boyz on the side

This is why men hate women
>>
>>16542139
You're posting on /adv/ whilst getting your dick sucked? She must not be that good at it. lololol
>>
>>16542156
Aww… man I know. It sounds terrible, dont' it?

But dude i'm letting you know right now that I paid my dues for this gig. You do not know how hard I had to pay. And I still am. I'm a miserable mutherfucka but my boyz keep me alive.
>>
>>16542139
You finished yet?
>>
>>16542156
Slut-shame much?
>>
You're an ignorant cunt. I hate that I'm curious about what would have happened if I'd went for it. Cunt.
>>
>>16542184
What was she ignorant about? Neo-Keynsian economics? What?
>>
>>16542194
Pretty much everything in the world that doesn't take place on a Facebook wall. Why did you assume it's a she?
>>
>>16542199
That's really funny because I was going to write she/he because I know in Britain guys call other guys cunts.
>>
>>16542199
I feel you here. I just can't fuck stupid people. It's a problem. I absolutely have to have someone who can keep up. Men have it rough because so many women have been trained to be stupid/vapid/passive.
>>
>>16542214
It's annoying as fuck. She has a golden sense of humour and we share a lot of the same ideals and views on relationships and all that but it's like she tries to be dumb as a post. If it's not something from LADbible or drunk cousin #4231, it just isn't taken in. Then when she actually gets encouragement to be more than a thick cunt, she pushes it away, insisting that she simply cannot do whatever it is that she refuses to even try doing.
>>
>>16539653
Some initials?
>>
>>16542116
Dump her.
>>
>>16542227
That really sucks. But it's not her fault. I'm assuming this young woman is in her early 20s? That generation of girls was COMPLETELY fuvked over by the sick mutherfucking baby boomer media machine. They had these images to emulate... Jesus God. Literally (on 4chan) shoved down they throats. Googl KEn Starr if that name doesn't ring a childhood bell for you.
>>
I'm not being anti sex feminist here either. I'm very French about these matters. Shit the prime minister of France had his wife standing beside his mistress at his funeral. Clinton liked a lot of pussy so the fuck what? Why that witch hunt?
>>
R,

We had a great run. Totally sexual, but it was okay.

Tho, I do hope that you grow up a little. Your childish outbursts and lack of ability to sympathize and have sensitivity towards others means you will never be satisfied or happy. No one will want someone so insecure on themselves that they constantly sob over how alone they are because they are too beta to do something about their situation.

3 months? Too long. Remember when I stopped saying that I loved you and you always got upset? Those times always solidified my desire to get away from you.

You were always a neet, weak loser.
>>
It's like the media encourages all this celestial vapidity and then at the same time shames the fuck out of them for it. Sucks. These girls weren't encouraged to be free thinkers. I see a lot of blank-eyed sheeple babes. I could not stomach. But I'm super particular...
>>
>>16542312
She's 19 and we're not American, so the whole "baby boomer media machine" thing never really hit us here. The closest we ever got to American media growing up was reruns of Friends. It is her fault though. She's the one that refuses to try. Can't pin that on anyone else.
>>
>>16542336

the media encourages this celestial
vapidity but clouds it with shame.
blank eyed sheeple babes tamed
by something quite ancestral.
I can't swallow these women
too gritty
>>
Huh. Jeez she's ypung had she been sheltered? Oh Man so god all you've known is war. I guess if it bothers you I'd kindly break up with her. That's life and she's just a baby girl. She might grow up a bit. But please do it kindly.
>>
>>16542116
yeah its pretty bullshit right?

protip, stop tolerating it, break up, find other people that don't treat you like shit. whatever she's lying about, do you really believe that's the end of the lies? if it's small shit you think its gonna stay small shit? even if it does do you really think you're gonna be okay with it in a few months? a few years? you think a good relationship is gonna be formed with this person? trust is pretty important in a relationship, and it sounds like shes untrustworthy.
>>
Dear you.
I know you think I'm getting better. I try to make it seem that way. But I don't think I am. It may be getting less worse but it's not getting better. I don't know how much more I can take. I don't want to hurt you but don't be sad when I'm gone. Just keep going. Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling. And baby don't feel my pain. Just smile back
>>
>>16542343
Is this an interpretation or a refutation?
>>
Fuck me but I just earned some sweet good karma from fucking around on this board!

I love it when my crazy-ass divertisments are encouraged by the hands of fate.
>>
>>16542531
Flip sides. Would you be able to just "keep going" if the other person did what you are planning to do?
>>
>>16542532
the former
>>
>>16542559
Sweet. Keep 'em coming.
>>
I know we've both talked about how nothing will ever keep us apart, either as partners or friends. And I know that right now, it might feel like this is no longer the case, as we haven't seen or spoken to one another for a few months now.

But trust me, the first statement still stands. I just need time to become better and find myself, so that next time when you ask me "how've you been?" I'll be able to say "good. real damn good."

Don't hate me.
>>
>>16542577
Needing space isn't a reason to hate
Appreciate the time I'm taking
I'm making leaps instead of hesitating
With expansion increasing at this rate

I might even ask you out on a date.
>>
>>16542592
Now that's cute as fuck. Really!
>>
File: stopit.png (91 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
stopit.png
91 KB, 500x418
>>16542638
>>
>>16537143

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdf-kIvOag4

RIP USA nigga this was yours. We appreciate it nigga. You wit angels now. Done here too nigga.
>>
File: 1449513482071.jpg (87 KB, 400x656) Image search: [Google]
1449513482071.jpg
87 KB, 400x656
>>16542329
You're a fat fucking loser anyway.
>>
please give me a chance, i don't think i have the energy to spend looking for another girl ever again
>>
>>16541679
Is E a female? Did this happen 5 years ago?
>>
>>16543112
try harder and she might
>>
Dear Family, friends, J.G., cats and birds.

I'm sorry for the choice I've made, but I'm going through with it. I'll compose and record a bossanova album within 5 years time starting now. I'll give three concerts, hopefully from the ministry, then I'll kill myself in a place of my choice.

This is how I want to end it, life's not that bad, but everyday I'm feeling I'm falling, not making progress in anything, love life is shit, I can't even love my family or my pets how I should. My depression is consuming me, and every failure weights more than the last.

This first and last piece will be beautiful.
>>
I have no idea why I fell in love with you. You're in an open relationship and clearly take more dick than any girl I've ever known. Your face isn't that great and you dress like a whore. You're not intelligent or funny. There's nothing special about you at all. You never cared about anything I had to say. When you had a bad day I did everything I could to cheer you up, but I never got anything in return. I didn't even want much from you, just a smile or pleasant conversation. On the most important day, the day you knew I really wanted you to be there, you never even showed up. You're a selfish whore. Can you now please get out of my head so I can stop crying and thinking about you every waking moment?
>>
You talked to me again and I thought I was strong enough to be your friend.
Then you told me how great it was to talk to somebody so smart for once. You told me I was the only funny girl you knew.
But you chose her. And now you're telling me all these things about her that you used to tell me 5 years ago. Are you simply crazy, do you have memory loss or are you trying to hurt me? I think that you're too stupid for the latter.
I am happier when you're not around, you're just messing me up. Please leave.
>>
D,

I didn't know there could be a "honeymoon phase" with friendship but here we are. All of your nastiness has come to light. I hope you're embarrassed of yourself. You're acting that way, though I guess it could just be you refusing to admit you're a failure of a friend.
It's kind of a pity we got along so well. Now I found myself missing spending time with a jackass.

S
>>
Nobody cares about orbiting you or wanting to be your friend. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>16539436

Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
Hey A.

You a ho,

Sincerely,

J.
>>
>>16539436
This is a good post. I like this post.
>>
Disgusting humans, kill them all.

R
>>
>>16543247

J

I don't have a life. Ho hum.

A
>>
Guys Christmas is back! Christ has arisen!
>>
>>16537143

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3L-i096eHw

He died again for our sins ;_;
>>
J is for Jesus
J is for Judas
A for Angel
Ho is for Holy
>>
I wish you all the best but I hope you come to regret this. We were fate, she's fake.
>>
Enjoy your holidays seasons forgive and forget. Please move on kindly.

J
>>
Z
I feel so dead, and I so long for and dread my return to home. Like a GI returning from the long war, nothing's scarier than living at home again.
How can you ever feel at place in a town you haven't known for 4 years?
I'll come back, and drive circles around what used to be my life, my childhood, and the emotions will be worse than those I've had all these years far away.
Who can be more lost than the man returning to where he belongs?
I don't know how I'll contact you, or if I even will be able to. Those first weeks home will be more anxious than ever I've felt living besides strangers.
I rarely remember dreams these days, but I never forget when you're in them. I haven't forgotten a single one with you. I'd say I'm fucked in the head, resting my hope for happiness on a haunting memory, but I can't imagine anything else of this world being worth it. It's all fucked.
I hope to see your face again before Death comes. I can't stop thinking "it's all fucked."
JP
>>
I hope I'll know you for years to come. You may be just a few years older than me but from the beginning you've been nothing but a very positive and influential presence in my life, and I admire you very much. Even if we break contact, I'm really glad to have met you.

idk maybe I'll tell you this someday, after enough time has passed
>>
Please enjoy your life, you only have one. That's all I have to say.

J
>>
You ruined your life and tried to take us down with you... You started when you were 13, taking all sorts of pills every day... Anti-depressents, muscle relaxers... You destroyed your system and strengthened your drug dependencies from an early age... You continue... You take so many drugs you have seizures. You pass out on the floor twitching and gurgling EVERY FUCKING DAY!! I can't leave the house without worrying... Fucking meth... Not only did you start tweaking, but you endangered your family... Bringing dangerous people home, cheating on the person you used to love.... You got the neighbor involved, now he tweaks... You spend more time hurting yourself and others, than you do with the people you love.

I cry myself to sleep, almost every night thinking about what could have been... What life we could have had... I quit... I give up... I've been by your side the whole way, and you pushed me away every single time... Ignoring our pleads... I loved you more than you could even physically fathom... You ruined it...

I still love you. But you hurt me beyond repair...

I still love you mom.
>>
We both know its not going to work out, and its not even harsh to admit it. Have fun, hope we can try again in a few months.
>>
>>16543596
Initials?
>>
>>16542329
K,
I know you have alot of emotional issues that you put up with but having short fuse on the ones you love will only hurt you in the long run. You can tell yourself that our time was shit and you cant ease up when someone close makes a mistake but that's on you.

I cant take your borderline bipolar issues and not have a problem with it. Im sorry that I came up with the idea to end it after almost the 3rd fight like that in less than 3 months but that didnt mean you had to threaten me with legal action if i didnt comply with removing everything about you. There was no need to act the way you did. Stop being so god damned scared about everything.

I just hope you find someone that can help you.

Calling me neet is like the pot calling the kettle black, except I kept my room in better shape and not living with my ex. Please get better K.

-R

PS: Ya left your book here. Should I return it? Is that crossing a line?
>>
Stop being such a terd. Just say it and get it out of the way.
>>
>>16543177
I'm afraid to do the calculations
on how many miles of dick you have taken.
You're ugly, and
I never wanted to fall in love
with someone I am so far above.
Now get out of my head
I've done enough weeping
I'll try rage instead.
>>
Christmas is coming, and while I try to not think about it I still keep on thinking about you every time I go brush my teeth at night. I wonder if this will ever end...
>>
>>16543202
You're too stupid to hurt me
and yet I'm happier when you're not around.
You said it's great to talk to somebody smart,
you like the sound,
so I think you must be spending a lot of time in front of mirrors?
I'm familiar with looking glasses myself
I wonder if I view the world through rose-tinted lenses
when I see you with somebody else
talking about her
the way you talked about me.

I thought I was strong enough to be your friend
Please leave. This is the end.
>>
>>16537143

T

Can you stop making your postings that you get from here? Are you loaing your mind? Now you're making up things towards your friends after they reject you. You should be ashamed. I know you'll keep crying until you get what you want. Keep it up and you'll be revealed.

L
>>
>>16543755

Say that to yourself terd.
>>
C,

You made me feel again, you made me feel something deep inside my heart that made everything better and fine. I loved hugging and cuddling you, your kisses on my forehead for no reason, the way your soft eyes stared into mine. Your personality is amazing, literally perfect in my eyes. Everything about you, even your flaws and past, is amazing. I really wanted more, I wanted you. I felt as if I could make you feel the way you say you cant anymore. I know I could, actually. I miss you, and I wish we didn't have to be just friends.
-E
>>
>>16543827
I've talked enough.
>>
Please don't do it again. I may want to but it's damaging.
>>
T

If a person doesn't want you in their life respect that and they will respect you. But you don't do that and we know why. You're stuck but you can't help yourself so you use sympathy to get help. When they leave you do this schizo histrionic act to guilt people. It's sad.

L
>>
>>16543850

Not to the psychiatrist you haven't.
>>
File: Untitled.png (44 KB, 248x251) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44 KB, 248x251
Dear Graduates:

BOOM I got your muuuunay! I got your muuuuunay!

Gimmie that money!

Suckers! You've probably long since graduated by the thousands across America, unable to find decent jobs, and all these years later you're still up to your eyeballs in debt from student loans. Meanwhile, I'm rich.

All I gotta say is: you're all suckers.

Sincerely,
ITT Technical Institute
>>
>>16543899
so nonfiction that it hurts
>>
Hey E,

God this is so dumb, I shouldn't feel a thing for you. You're just some dumb girl I met who has a boyfriend and I won't ever be with. But god when we talk it drives me crazy.

Today you were distant and I don't know why, maybe you're just not feeling anything, maybe you are busy, maybe you are feeling it for someone else. I thought we had something, I had this fantasy where you'd break up with him since you want to anyways, then we'd just fall into place and things would be okay.

Fuck.

T
>>
>>16543621
Heart breaking. But you've got to leave it behind and not look back. There's nothing you could ever possibly do to help someone like that.
>>
>>16543871

Women that you should not let into your life.
>>
>>16537143
I'm sorry I loved you
>>
You only loved yourself.

L
>>
Dear C. I just wanted to let you know that I love you. You may know this from the way that I am there for you after J hits you or makes you feel like garbage. I only have one question; why are you in love with him? You were in so much pain and he didn't care but I talked to you and lifted your spirits. In a relationship it is supposed to be 50/50 and right now in your relationship it's 95/5 which makes me sick. The way he talks to you make me sick. The way he breaks you down mentally, emotionally, and physically makes me sick. I want you to know that I will always be here for you. I tell myself that I'm going to say something next time he goes to hit you, but I don't. I have realized that the hitting you shit is not going to fly. If he ever yells at you and makes you feel like dirt or hits you and says it's your fault I just want you to know that there are open arms here that will never yell at you and never lay a hand on you. Overall I just want to tell you that I love you.
-C
>>
>>16544025

All you had to do was board the damn train CJ.

Too much bait on this board.
>>
Dear Laura,
I wish I never met you, you piece of shit.

Dear Amanda,
Good. I was already out of your league. Go fuck yourself.

Dear R,
Hope you get deported back to your country. Hope you die there after living a long and unfulfilling life.

Dear Stephanie,
Your piercing looks like shit. You look really stupid now.
>>
>>16537143

>why is it so hard to rid of people when you share the same mental space?
>"you ignore them"
>what if they are mentally ill and want to spread their illness to you?
>"you ignore them"
>is it because they have something to hide and protect?
>"you ignore them and continue to find the truth"
>is there justice if you were harassed for no good reason?
>yes, terrible things happen to terrible people"
>so why did they attack me
>"cognitive dissonance"
>you made them feel bad about their beliefs anon
>so what do i do?
>"give it time and let the world do it's thing."
>"terrible things happen to terrible people, so don't be terrible"
>"be positive"
>thank you
>>
>>16543725
R,

Didn't know you were the one that ended it. My mistake again. You were always the right one tho, so congrats.

Nah. You might want to read it. The main character is a lot like you. I already paid to replace it. Also, I'm glad you found my post.

I've moved on already and would prefer you disappear. Wish I'd never met you. I know burning this bridge is fine because your lazy ass wont amount to anything.

Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll take your insults as compliments. They all sound accurate to me. Thanks, bruh.

Hope you find someone that wants to be your mommy and to never oppose you.

K
>>
Dear Mr. Jake,
You are a fuck. I hate all of your shitty attitudes, you always shit on everything I say. Go bathe in leeches.
>>
File: 1449174513989.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449174513989.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
the moment we started talking i was determined to marry you

you admitted to me today that you were close to falling in love with me

ive been in love with you since i met you

but im not ready to admit it.
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (32 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
32 KB, 306x423
>>16544091
K,

Sorry.

Didnt know how much I could disappoint you. I wish your moods wouldn't swing so hard. I don't regret our time and its fine you do. I wish you didnt have to keep up this "Im a hardass" act to protect yourself. I know i hurt you but... thats all i saw in our future If we continued. Sorry your ex showed in me in our final moments.

I wanted it to end because of how much worse it could have been. I know I fudged the bucket and didnt handle the situation well by any means but i just couldnt handle how extreme you kept going with no signs or ways to calm you down. Resorting to this BS name calling just makes things worse. Im sorry.

Please just. Cheer up. Dont break another guy (or girl) because you cannot contain your emotions well. Dont think so critically when someones heart is on the line. You will just push them away. Dont put all your anger in me when Im not the only one to blame.

I forgive you regardless.

-R.... You're /v/ neet.
>>
>>16544091
>>16544240

That shitty histrionics.
>>
>>16544229
That's actually really adorable. Hope everything works out well.
>>
>>16541303
Your initials?
>>
s
i would like to know how you are, how your weekend was? how work was? but i just can't ask
i hope it isn't to hard on you. i hope i made the right choice
and i want you to know that i love you with all my heart. if only i could tell you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.