[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian femanon who took a liking to a Hispanic guy here. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: dog winter melodi.png (351 KB, 771x665) Image search: [Google]
dog winter melodi.png
351 KB, 771x665
Asian femanon who took a liking to a Hispanic guy here. Should I ask him out? I know that my parents will not like the idea of me having a long-term relationship with a Hispanic guy with Hispanic nations being developing countries and all, but hey, my parents are not in America right now.
Pic unrelated
>>
do it fuck ur parents
>>
Your happiness trumps over everyone elses. Including your family. It doesnt work if everyone else is happy but you.
>>
RACE
MIXER
SCUM
>>
>>16536796
If you're in the usa there's a good chance he'll get deported soon. It's not worth it, especially since your wealthy parents are paying for your stay.
>>
>>16536796
Do what makes you happy. That said, think long and hard about whether moving to a Mexican turnip farm is your idea of happiness, and act accordingly.
>>
>>16536796
Depends if he's legal or not.
>>
>>16536800
I don`t think she wants to fuck her parents, maybe the hispanic guy
>>
>>16536829
>>16536878
He is legal
>>16536843
>moving to a Mexican turnip farm is your idea of happiness
I won't move to a Hispanic country
>>
>>16536829
>since your wealthy parents are paying for your stay
No, I am here for a job.
>>
>>16536796
up to you
>>
>>16536914
I don't blame you, but them you're pretty much giving him an ultimatum, necessitating him to live where you approve of. Wet backs tend to be very, very family oriented. (I hope that doesn't sound racist... I don't know a better word for oriented).
>>
>>16537170
I don't get what you are trying to say
>>
>>16537177
Shit... sorry.

If you say you won't live where he likes, then it might be unfair to him because Hispanics don't like being far from their families, more so than other cultures.

Also, I threw a racist joke in there, involving wordplay involving the similarity between the words oriental and oriented. It was in poor taste, but I'd do it again, and maybe a third time, but that would be it.
>>
I'm an Asian girl, and I once had a Hispanic boyfriend.

He cheated on me with a blonde girl with huge tits.
>>
>>16537186
>because Hispanics don't like being far from their families
I have a Spanish friend who mentioned how Spaniards dislike moving aboard as it means that they will be aware from their families and friends, but I wasn't expecting Latin Americans to be like that as well. I mean, Latin American countries are developing countries and Spain is not.
>>
>>16537242
*away
>>
>>16537242
Mexicans specifically are very tight to family. This is coming from a mexican. Anon, go for whatever you like but both of you will have to make sacrifices for the relationship you want with him.
>>
>>16537251
>are very tight to family
More than Spaniards?
>both of you will have to make sacrifices
What kind of sacrifices? Moving?
>>
>>16537188
I'm a white guy and left my hispanic girlfriend and dated an Asian shortly after...I wonder if there is a connection there
>>
>>16537242
Remember, Mexicans are decendant from Spaniards, so many of the family values would have carried on. Also being predominantly Catholic, which promotes purity and family values... well, you'd be lucky to not live in the same house as his parents.

>>16537257
Well, somebody would have to move, and from what I know of the cultural dynamics of both cultures, you'd be fine living anywhere, as long as he's got a good (by your parents' standards) job, so you'd be stuck living with his family or moving his whole family to where you want to live.
>>
>>16537257
Very much more than spaniards. Some of my cousins are married, in their 25s, with kids, and still live with the parents. Obviously my cousins are the ones paying the rent, but they don't seperate far from family.

And such as you having to argue with your family about dating a Hispanic guy. And him having to quit looking after other chicks (if he's that type of dude) and simply try and be there for you as you for him. Nothing too hard, the only rocky road should be the family argument thing.
>>
>>16537284
Isn't Hispanic culture Spanish + native American culture.
>>16537287
>him having to quit looking after other chick
What?
>>
>>16537300
Yes... but you are your mother's child + your father's child. I wouldn't be wrong to say that you're a descendant of your father.
>>
>>16537522
Well true
>>
>>16537188
Did you ever possibly conceive it may be your fault
>>
>>16537619
Yes, maybe she chained him to a bed and threw the other woman's vagina onto his dick
>>
>>16537625
Lack of pussy make you jump at other pussy.

It's harder to cheat than staying with set pussy.

I have to fine another girl cover it up date both while covering up. It's a pain to keep track of that kind of shit. Not something most guy work for unless they get no pussy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.