[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when you dislike children? I mean DISLIKE not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What does it mean when you dislike children? I mean DISLIKE not HATE, people usually misunderstand the difference. Kids are okay, I guess, I just don't know what I'd do with them. Basically everyone I know would hover around a kid when they see one and pinch their cheeks or w/e. On the other hand, I'm indifferent when they're around. My friends would think that every kid, either it's covered in snot and shit or terribly obese as fuck, they would still think it's cute. My boyfriend absolutely loves children and wants to have one. He also said that people who don't appreciate them are useless human beings and that pretty much hurt my feelings.

Though I've seen over the internet that a lot of people hate kids and I'm just wondering why they do. Like is there a scientific explanation? Is there something wrong with me? Am I missing a hormone or something?
>>
>>16536343
Wait your boyfriend wants kids and you don't? Have you told him this?
>>
File: irken-smeet2.png (36 KB, 361x268) Image search: [Google]
irken-smeet2.png
36 KB, 361x268
My little nieces are whip smart and fun to be around. My cousins' kids are lazy undisciplined dummies. Maybe you haven't met any good kids.
>>
Kids aren't for everyone. Talk to your boyfriend about this and let him know you're not interested.
>>
>>16536343
you dont hate kids
you just dont give a shit about them
>>
>>16536347

It's not like we talked about marriage yet, we're still college students. Though if we're ready to have a life together, I think I could consider having one.
>>
>>16536363
I know it can be awkward, but these things should be discussed early in a relationship
>>
>>16536343
I don't think there is anything scientific you can point to, just like there's nothing you can point to that explains why some people like tomatoes and some people don't. Just personal preference, maybe early childhood experience. If you actually had your own kid and felt nothing toward it, that would indicate and absence of hormones, but those specifically don't ramp up until pregnancy. There's nothing wrong with you, you just subjectively don't like something, and your boyfriend is kind of an idiot for not understanding that concept and thinking people not liking the same thing he likes are somehow bad people or without value.
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 640x1136
Because they are wild fucking animals. They scream and make horrible, awful noises. They drool and slobber over everything and makes disgusting messes with everything in their paths.. If I ever cause the spawning of a little demon that is a child I'll kill myself
>>
>>16536373
>There's nothing wrong with you,
/thread
similar to how some people love dogs and some do not
>>
>>16536357

Same, I love my cousins. They aren't noisy and they don't need to be reprimanded more than once. But I don't coddle them or w/e like others do.
>>
>>16536373
>>16536379
Oh well that's good. I just wish the people in my life would understand.
>>
>>16536395
It is not big deal, BUT it may be a dealbreaker to your bf if he wants kids and you do not
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.