[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you're an invalid who goes to an anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1315628695877.jpg (51 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1315628695877.jpg
51 KB, 720x540
>tfw you realize you're an invalid who goes to an anonymous shithole to "communicate" and barely has any friends because you can't handle life and society
How do you deal with this?
>>
I jack off a lot.
>>
by owning people at online games, that's how i deal with it
>>
>>16536046
i'm a good looking guy and in shape, but i have a urostomy and pee in a bag on my abdomen.
i'm 31, still a virgin, and will never get laid.
>>
>>16536070
Damn dude,you have my sympathies
>>
>>16536070
my ex had a colostomy, you shouldn't let it rule your life.
>>
>>16536078
yep. basically just biding time til i die.
i don't want to drink or do drugs and do something stupid so... i just sit here and do nothing. exercise a lot, pay my bills, and do nothing. fun fun fun fun fun
>>
>>16536080
yea right. i'm not gonna chain someone down with this shit. i hate it and want to kill myself, why would i submit someone else to that?
>>
>>16536086
you do know its just a bag of piss, right?
ive had cups of piss thrown at me at festivals plenty of times and I keep going back.
no one cares that much about your piss, its hardly chaining anyone down.
>>
>>16536063
this. a million times this.
>>
File: damn.jpg (39 KB, 636x452) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
39 KB, 636x452
U seem like a nice guy, OP, cheer up
>>
>>16536151
Yeah, you said yourself that you'll never get laid. Thinking that why will near guarantee it. I'm in a position closer than I'd like to say due to a serious stomach condition with complications throught my digestive tract. Hard for me to date, because I feel I'm making someone I like deal with a ton of annoying bullshit, but if they care its no issue. Can be harder to find someone, but not impossible. Much closer to impossible;e if u think it is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.