[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>befriend with girl i like >talk for 6 months or so >after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1322.gif (61 KB, 410x296) Image search: [Google]
1322.gif
61 KB, 410x296
>befriend with girl i like
>talk for 6 months or so
>after some time and finding out she doesn't likes anyone, i tell her how i feel
>she answer with "hah thank you but im confused right now"
>talk a lot with her even after that
>some of her friends tell me she likes how i am, think im funny, etc
>tell her some stuff about her being beautil and so on, she thanks me and all of that
>dont kno what to do, help me please, i really really like her.
>>
>>16536014
How old are you?

If her friends tell u she likes you, but things aren't moving fluidly she probably WOULD hook up/make out with you but doesn't want to commitedly attach herself to u bcuz ur not being a man.

Lay it on her, get her alone and ask her to kiss you... That's the first step anyway
>>
Try to get a balloon n hit on her to use her for sex first,if u two work out n have strong connection don't use her n love her..if it's just friends fuck someone else or try to, just keep on trying, one out of thirty woman u approach will fuck u unless u are fugly, get heathy if u weirdo
>>
The same thing happened to my boyfriend
>>
>>16536026
im 19, but she's 18. also, i dont get to see her much, different schools and all of that so we dont usually hang out
>>
>>16536037
did you tell him something or did he just hit on you?
>>
>>16536052
What do you mean?
>>
>>16536060
that happened to him with you?
>>
>>16536065
When we were younger, he asked me out and I said no.
>>
>>16536112
and what made you go out with him later?
>>
>>16536175
I got over some issues with depression that I was having, grew older, more mature, became ready for a relationship, I got to know him better, and my feelings grew as we became closer.
>>
>>16536201
So should i just keep on talking with her and expressing my feelings?
>>
>>16536722
Maybe try building a friendship with her
>>
>>16536014
My take is that she is already dependent on you. She sees you as an emotional dumping ground. Like a make girlfriend. My advice is this. Stop chasing her. Slowly make your talks shorter and slowly fade out of her life. Don't be a douche about it but gradually go ghost. Once she realizes "Hey anon hasnt talked to me in a while."
She'll see how much she depends on you and may see you in a new light. Her saying she is confused means she needs space. Don't tell her you will give her that. Just fade out and let it happen organically. Force her to miss and want you.
>>
>>16536797
I think i'd rather just talk with her and let things go like they should. Also she is in the US right now (we from Mexico) for a competition, so maybe i'll just take some time thinking
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.