[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /adv/, I need some serious help here. I took a pizza delivery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: large.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Ok /adv/, I need some serious help here.

I took a pizza delivery job and met a girl there. She really seemed to be into me and initiated a lot. I never really treated her as more than a coworker/friend because that was our relationship, but I liked her.

Anyways, as time went on some shit went down involving some drunk customers who fought with me on a delivery and I decided to quit. I guess I'm still on goodish terms with most of the people there...but boy that girl is stabbing into my mind hard, like every single night I can't sleep.

So I was thinking I might just walk right in tomorrow night and talk to her...what do you ya'll think about this? Idk if I should since when I left I dumped my stuff out at the front of the store and didn't say a word to anyone. I did come in once to get collect my tips and they seemed to react nicely with me, if a little standoffish.
>>
Just start picking up your pizza there, eventually you will see her and if she still seems into you like before, make your move. You got this.
>>
>>16536109
Alright bro, are you positive? I posted this thread before because it's eating me up that much, and they suggested that I do this, and now I'm seriously thinking about doing it. Just don't want to come off as a creep is all.
>>
>>16535990
We had this same thread a while ago. Stop.
>>
>>16536280
ehhh bro im trying but I guess im gonna be crazy until I get closure
>>
>>16536292

It is a girl you have a crush on relax dude. Seriously the more it eats up at you the more you are going to fuck up when you talk to her, remain cool and think critically of the most optimal solution.

That is to say you to her face to face and ask her out. Don't wait for her to come to you but make the bold move. Least then she sees how serious you are about her rather than you asking her out when shit is convieniant.
>>
>>16536319
I was thinking I wanted to tell her why I liked her, like this. I wanted to tell her that I like how she's sweet, but at the same time she's not afraid to speak her mind and I'd like to know if we could know each other in an environment other than work. Do you think she'd like that?
>>
>>16536355

Keep that sappy shit for the date, just say you left on bad terms but have feelings for her that you want to take her out "insert place " at "said" time. If she rejects you then be cool and exit politely.

The whole thing shouldn't take more then 30 seconds.
>>
>>16536371
Ok bro, thanks a ton. That'd probably be a lot better than being sappy and putting her on the spot there.
>>
>>16536376

Np. Feel free to update on here by linking this thread. Chest out, speak slowly, look her in the eye and breath bro, you should do fine.
>>
>>16536392
Ok...should I wear my glasses or not? Should I wear my nice jacket or something that shows my physique? Dress shoes or would it look like I'm trying too hard? How about cologne? I'm 6'4 210lbs and pretty fit...but I want to make sure I've got all the elements together to make this successful.
>>
>>16536401

Casual nothing special. It is a pizza devilery place remember? Just go in there what you normally wear and make it happen. Girls don't care about what you wear but what you say.

As I said before stop taking this so seriously. You are asking her out on a date, it isn't all that serious. I asked a girl at gas station wearing a t shirt, shorts and sandals. Man up bro.
>>
>>16536414
Well it's December anyways so I'm probably going to have to wear that nice jacket. It's a leather fitted jacket with black wool.
>>
That's good advice^

Don't even think about it, and you won't make it weird. Get in the zone and play it cool while asking her out on a normal date- dinner/movie no larping
>>
>>16536426
Yeah... in a way I'm already making it weird by going in after all this time when I've made it look like I've abandoned them. That's my main fear.

Also: https://youtu.be/Cx1J2CzNnS8?list=FLIHBp48JuHruVHqplPYPyYQ
>>
wait, how exactly did you leave? On what terms with the employees?

It feels to me like it wasn't just some delivery that went wrong
>>
>>16536445
Well they called the store and lied saying I was yelling at them when I was just sitting in my car and they were trying to get a discount. Then I called and asked to speak to a manager but it was just the 17 year old little punk black kid and he refused to let me talk to him and was stuttering going "I'm gonna c-call the cops on y-you."

I talked to the manager and explained the situation later and why it was so fucked and why I left and they seem to be ok with it, and I guess time heals all wounds too.
>>
>>16536463
Just order your pizza casually, if you see her just say hi small talk and either ask her when she finishes or if you know when she's free, ask her to go somewhere with you another day.

As >>16536371 said, make it quick, don't overthink.
>>
Just before you go in, remember that this is one interaction in trillions that you will have in your life and realize she's just a girl. All girls, subconsciously, are the same; they want a strong mate. Someone who can make decisions in a confident way. Remember, women used to rely on men so they wouldn't get fucking eaten by animals- it is in their DNA to want us.

So just walk in with your head held high and say to her, in an easy, yet stern tone "Hey <name>, is this Little Caesar's? 'Cause you're hot, and I'm ready."

Gets 'em every time
>>
Thanks so much goes, I feel so much better without thinking that I'll never see this girl again. Even if she rejects me that's better than me getting no closure at all.
>>
>>16536530
Bro she knows I'm the kinda man that can protect her and make his own decisions, I need to show her that I'm not a cold womanizing thug.
>>
can you post a picture so we can see what your aiming for?
>>
>>16536595
ok...no ulterior motives right?
>>
>>16536628
It's just for science dude
>>
I don't have photoshop, i wish i did
>>
File: picture.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
>>16536638
ok she looks like this breh, whaddaya think?
>>
>>16536644
Minus the thing in her nose, she's gorgeous
>>
She's pretty. and wants to be edgy, but probably not on the inside. Make sure you understand that
>>
>>16536664
Makes sense man, I think we're both kind of the same way.

I googled her name out of curiosity and I saw that there was an obituary of her dead father from last year. So that probably has something to do with it.
>>
Best probability:

"Hey, <name>, how are you? Great, listen I have to let you know, I'm not really here to order a pizza, rather I have something on my mind if you've got a second?"

She will say sure, or fine or whatever, point is, you've got her attention.

Then go "Hey, so, I was, like kinda wondering, like maybe if you- i mean if you don't that's fine but if you do that's cool anyways I wonterd- want- w- wondered if possibly we could like see each other in another environment?"

Bingo, baby.
>>
>>16536686
I'm not that kind of shy little pussy boy. I like this guys line a lot
>>16536371
>>
I'm gonna say, "Hey, I left on bad terms, but it's hurt me, because I had feelings for you. If you want to talk or go out to eat sometime, that's cool..." then maybe we'd exchange phone numbers, maybe give her a hug and then I'd be on my way.
>>
Don't say that you left on bad terms, or anything like that. Don't bring it up, or put that in her head.

Just ask her how she's been. After she replies her "pretty good" or "good, you?" then say you've been well too

Here's all you have to do after the initial rapport: Tell her that a friend of yours is having a party next weekend and ask her if she wants to go.

That's pretty much it, just go pick her up and while your driving in the car maybe some small talk about her family or something. Then she'll get a little curious, since you've been driving for a long time and she'll ask "hey, where is this party at, anyways?" You'll tell her "just down the road."

When you arrive at your bunker, where you'll keep her for a while, make sure she doesn't freak out too much, or she'll scare the other ones.
>>
>>16536761
thanks bro
>>
>>16535990
People tend to cling more on positive feelings and memories. If you just stay upbeat and talk to her in a fun manner, she'll naturally do the rest. She felt attracted to you because you were being yourself. Just keep doing you but a spring to your step. Go get her boy.
>>
>>16536784
Umm...I'll add that when I first met her I was in my "brute thug asshole worker" mode....I didn't even fucking smile at her when I met her. She talked to me like 3 times before I opened up to her. And after that she made a pizza for me and talked more, made me like her even more.
>>
>>16536802
But you just made my point. She saw passed your initial demeanor and still opened up to you. Why cling to bad memories when they get in the way of good ones? She is seeing passed that "asshole" approach because she cares for you.
>>
>>16536817
Goddamn bro...holy shit you are right...that's why I liked her so much.
>>
>>16536820
Heh, i rest my case. So long as you are at ease and upbeat about your approach she will feel a lot more comfortable around you and won't be so tense. Read her body language and then go in for the kill. Women tend to eliminate negative emotions with happier ones more so than men. Trust me.
>>
Well it's 3:30am now, I thought of a (kinda) haiku about her

When I first met you
I did not smile, but you did
You looked into my eyes, and saw what laid beneath

She's was a Japanese foreign exchange student, so I think she might appreciate it if I could turn this into a proper haiku
>>
When I first met you
You looked into my eyes
And saw what laid beneath

That's the best that I could get it right now
>>
Wow, could only sleep 2 hours last night

I need to do this or I'm gonna die
>>
The best haiku:

Behind the counter you wait,
See through to the positive,
Want to gobble my nuts?
>>
>>16538586
Great advice, bro
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.