[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >been really busy job searching, doctor appointments,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2015-12-02+at+01.39.37).jpg (23 KB, 293x249) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-02+at+01.39.37).jpg
23 KB, 293x249
>be me
>been really busy job searching, doctor appointments, family stuff, work experience, other shit
>girlfriend literally does nothing except hanging out with friends
>keeps pestering me to invite her "over" to my place
>keep having to change plans to work around changes in work plans, and appointments
>keeps telling me she gets "upset" and "sad" around these change in plans (since she can't come over coz I'm busy)
>pissing me off
>brings it up every day, several times
>mfw stfu

I literally have no idea what to do, I've been busy af. Today, I had a massive headache so had to tell her no (now she's getting pissy)

Help me out /adv/
>>
Try and explain best you can. If she keeps nagging, I'd suggest dumping her.
>>
It sounds like you both want different things out of the relationship. I suggest talking to her about how you feel and her doing the same. That way you both understand what the other wants.
>>
So you do everything and all she does is bitch and complain. A girlfriend should be compromising and understanding.

All she does is take advantage of you and whine like a kid. Talk to her on a one and one level privately and air out your problems anon

The sooner the better.
>>
Sounds like you're an adult and she's a child.
>>
>>16535998
I've considered it, because she really has been annoying be quite a bit.
>>16536006
>>16536008
This is partly the problem, it's always mine that she comes to (she never invites me to hers). So I need to clean up the house before she arrives, organise and clean up dinner, and then clean up the mess she leaves. It's a pain in the arse really.
>>
>>16536019
Well, I've noticed this too - she's been spoonfed her entire life, I'm not sure if it's going to change. I certainly don't want to be the one spoonfeeding her.
>>
>>16536021

Anon I think you know what to do. If she is this much of a sloppy lazy bitch now imagine when you two are married.
>>
>>16536033
Nah, fuck that. Not getting married to her.
That's way out of the picture.
>>
>>16536021
Tell her to clean her mess up.
I have had to tell my girlfriend to clean up stuff at my place.
It felt weird
and I never thought I would date a who girl who was like that. But she is aware. Now I wait till she comes over and we both clean together hahah.
Maturity could play a part.
>>
>>16536036
Well, she's started to do some stuff but some stuff she just shrugs off with a joke when I ask her to help.
>>
>>16536035
If you don't want to marry this girl then why do you care?
Why do you care what one person thinks.
you probably won't be together in the next two years.
>>
>>16536045
Probably not, but I'm kind of keeping the relationship going for her. Which I know is not the best way to have a relationship.
>>
>>16536055

By keeping it going are you trying to help her?
Cause you are only doing the opposite.
You may admire her on some level. But it sounds like you are wasting your time. And she doesn't know what you are looking for in this relationship.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.