[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl who I've been seriously crushing on lately sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Oh....gif (89 KB, 313x255) Image search: [Google]
Oh....gif
89 KB, 313x255
>Girl who I've been seriously crushing on lately sort of gestures a hug when I'm getting ready to leave the group we're chilling with
>My arms start to reciprocate but then my mind panics and I switch into a high five

The fuck is wrong with me senpai
>>
>>16535537
>My arms start to reciprocate but then my mind panics and I switch into a high five
Oh man you fucking beta OP... I'm not intentionally being mean, like I don't know what's wrong with you but I know for a fact you fucked that chance you ever had with that girl. Fucking learn to stop giving a shit and just stop overthinking things.
>>
File: 1438554923587.gif (439 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1438554923587.gif
439 KB, 300x188
high fives are the most neckbeard thing to do.

JUST DO IT
>>
Beta as fuck desu
>>
Move on to another girl and seriously consider seeking a therapist. Being scared of hugs is not normal.
>>
File: 1321213506451.jpg (210 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1321213506451.jpg
210 KB, 750x750
Sorry I legitimately giggled. I'm sorry OP. Try to reconcile asap. Make it right and then gloriously hug
>>
>>16536235
I've never been scared of hugging someone before
in fact I've wanted nothing MORE than to embrace her for a while now
then this happens...
>>
>>16536303

So why did you do it?
>>
>>16536309
I really don't know what I was thinking
The high five I think was just a desperate attempt at salvaging the situation so I didn't leave on an awkward note but that failed.

If I had to guess maybe I was afraid I misinterpreted what she was moving towards and didn't want to be the one getting hug denied but that's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>16535537
Oh boy, I feek you op. I'm you in a girl version
>hang out with friends and a guy i fancy
>he hugs my friend then goes for me
>i move away and kinda grab his hand and shake a little like hello nice to meet you thing

You were still less autistic
>>
>>16536316

It is stupid because hugs aren't all that a big deal if she initiated. You need to move on because that really awkward high five will be etched in her mind.

This is normal social decorum dude, get it to fucking together the next time a girl wants a hug.
>>
>>16536326

You might literally have autism and I am not even joking.
>>
>>16536326
It feels a little less bad to know I'm not alone in being a fucking sperg like this.
>>
Try not to stress out about it. It's a funny story but it just might take a little bit to see it that way so just laugh it off.
>>
File: 5wVwB7J.jpg (63 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
5wVwB7J.jpg
63 KB, 482x750
>>16536388
Anon is right. Someday the sun will engulf the closest planets and then someday it will explode killing everything nearby. You'll be long dead before this happens. Everything is really insignificant. One day you'll look on this day and both cringe and laugh. I hope you two can make amends.

Go get that hug
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.