[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friends without boundaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1435103161405.jpg (21 KB, 364x308) Image search: [Google]
1435103161405.jpg
21 KB, 364x308
I told a friend I couldn't pick him up b/c I have no gas. I assumed this meant we weren't hanging out but instead he walked all the way over to my house in the rain. I had to kick him out and make him walk back home because I'm busy cleaning right now. It was rather embarrassing because it was in front of my family. Sometimes I feel like he's an overly attached girlfriend. WTF do I do to get him to chill the fuck out? I think it's b/c he's never had an older brother (I'm much older than him).
>>
>>16535293
you sound like a fucking asshole. why didn't you just tell him you couldn't hang out?
>>
>>16535300
"come hang out"
"no I have no gas"

pretty self explanatory.

Not to mention I was saying we could later but he got out of wifi before then.
>>
>>16535300
Yeah, kinda sounds like OP couldn't say what was actually on her mind and then got upset because the dude took her word at face value instead of reading her mind.

Men are not mind readers.
>>
It sounds like you don't care
>>
>>16535293
Wow... You sound like a dick OP.
Friend walks all the way in the rain just to see you and you turn them back?
Why not invite them in for a drink, towel to dry off, and rest? You're not really a friend, you're a cunt.
>>
>>16535309
I'm a dude lol

>>16535312
Obviously care enough to make this post... Someone showing up randomly at my house is not something I take kindly to.

He's the type of guy who begs for food despite having his own house chock full of food while my family can't even afford milk. He has that type of "owing" attitude like if he smokes me out I owe him hanging out and food. Or if he invites me to a mutual friend's house for dabs, it's expected the next day we will hang out or hell he can just live at my house for the next 2 days!

I like him as a friend but sometimes he can just be far too much. Sometimes I /have/ to freak out on him to get the message across. The other day we got into a fist fight because I wouldn't buy him an apple pie from mcdonalds ("bro it's only 50cents!").

>>16535330
I understand I sound like a complete dick in my writings but I hope you understand - any other friend I would invite in. The only reason I didn't for him is because I know he would be hanging out at my house for literally the rest of the day begging for food and video games. I have other stuff to do.

Especially considering we were already planning on meeting up tonight. I know for a fact I would not get my stuff done otherwise.

btw I did invite him in. We went to my room I'm cleaning where there's nowhere to sit or do anything. It was here I said "I don't know why you came over, I'm busy cleaning right now." He wanted a ride home and I reiterated I have no gas.

So yeah sorry if it seems like I'm an absolute dick but don't forget what this thread is about - this dude has no boundaries sometimes. Inviting him inside is inviting him to hang out with you for the next 24-48 hours.
>>
He walked through the rain for you because he wanted to spend time with you, and you kicked him out?
Apologize like hell.
>>
Lol, dick move. Did you really not have gas? You shouldve at least drove him back.
>>
>>16535349
Maybe try and see it from his perspective. He may not have anyone else to turn to and may be depressed. He feels you are there to make him feel better.
I get where you are coming from though. If he does this a lot maybe it's an issue for you.
>>
>>16535293
He sounds real annoying.
>>
>>16535358
nope that's part of why I'm so pissed with him and don't want to see him (especially uninvited). Like I said, he's like a clingy girlfriend. He has no job and no money (save for maybe a $10 he gets from his parents every other day). Usually when we go out to eat I'm spotting him.

I'm broke and in debt. I LITERALLY have pennies to my name right now. I'm in the red net wise. That's why I didn't want to invite him in to eat my food. That's why I couldn't drive him home (my tank has to last me till wednesday).

>>16535365
I think he does have some problems. He's not really the type to work through them, he'd rather get high and forget. But yes it can be frequent and annoying. It's why I have to be such an absolute dickhole to him - otherwise he'll take advantage.
>>
>>16535380
Thought you were a dick OP. I'd suggest you cut off the friendship, and be straight up with him. He has problems, and it doesn't like you guys are super close best friends. It's not your problem, and he probably needs professional help. People like that are toxic, and it sounds like he's unwilling to change. Well, I might be being harsh with that, so maybe try to console him? If he retaliates negatively, I'd say cut him off and move on.
>>
Lol OP.

Only people like you and I will ever understand a situation like this. I do a great job of shutting out the parasites though. Just takes some time and the nuts to say how you feel about it. Ignoring also gets the point across quite well.
>>
He sounds like an annoying faggot, but so are you OP who feel the need to whine about him on a baltic chickenwrangler forum.
>>
>>16535349
>I'm a dude lol

Then why are you acting like a whiny, passive aggressive little bitch?
>>
You both sound like crappy people. Cleaning your room is suchhhhhh a big deal? He smokes you up bc you are poor and so you are using him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.