[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS IT OK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 8e5d228b-166.png (19 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
8e5d228b-166.png
19 KB, 96x96
I'm a bi sexual female and I fancy my mother's sister's daughter and want to get nasty with her every time I see my cousin I want to rip her clothes off is that ok ?
>>
Sure, if it's legal its fine.
Even if it isn't legal sometimes it's still fine.
>>
Why didnt you just say cousin in the first place
>>
It is legal I kind of feel it's wrong but can't help it
>>
>>16535202
>mother's sister's daughter
Why didn't you just say cousin?

Also, there's no such things as "not okay thoughts". Think whatever you like.

As actions are concerned, I don't see how it would be any different than normal gay sex. As long as it's two consenting adults, have at it I guess.
>>
>>16535202
It's only okay if: it's consensual, she's eighteen, and you film it and post the video here.
>>
She is few years older she is stunning can't keep my eyes off her but I go red in the face with same it's my cousin lol yeah I'll post it kek
>>
>>16535229
Well, if you'll actually post it, I'll give you actual advice.

Invite her over under the pretense that there's some guy (or girl, if your family already knows you're bi) that you're really interested in, but you don't know how to approach the situation. Then tell her you're inexperienced and need some practice. She'll either go for that or not, but unless she's a super prude, which isn't likely if she's older, you shouldn't have to worry about her outing you. At worst, things may be a little awkward until she either forgets or gives in.

Just remember, you can't have it if you don't ask.
>>
Don't do it.
At every family gathering people will point at you and say "she's the one".
>>
>>16535313
Dude, you've got a fucked up family if you think like that. Being attracted to attractive people is completely normal. If people are gossiping about you, they're not people you need in your life in the first place.
>>
>>16535217
Seriously this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.