[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A shutin friend wants to move in with me. she doesnt work, doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CDF0PzDUsAAK2nz.jpg (125 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CDF0PzDUsAAK2nz.jpg
125 KB, 600x800
A shutin friend wants to move in with me.

she doesnt work, doesnt leave her house, has some kind of mental issues, gets a monthly allowance from her parents and was living with her boyfriend in buttfuck nowhere. Apparently she got sick of him and now is pressuring me to take her in so that she doesnt have to return to her parents house and admit she failed.

I usually wouldnt mind hosting someone for a few weeks, Ive done it before, but all my alarm bells are going off on this, I get along fine with her but i feel that it might be months without her leaving.

On the flipside shes pretty cute blonde in her early twenties and might want to fuck but thats both not guaranteed and its not worth it having to work all day while she just lounges around the house watching tv all day.

What would you do?
>>
>>16534598
If she is hot and you can have sex with her and dont mind other people living in your house i say go for it
>>
I defiantly wouldn't, even if you do get to fuck you're having alarms go off in your head and that means more. It will probably end in disaster where she freaks out and won't leave, so don't even take the chance
>>
>>16534598
no
>>
No I feel like she would take advantage of your kindness.
>>
>>16534607
shes hot, would probably be down to that, but whats getting all my alarms up is the mentalissues thing.

I dont know what i would do if in a month she would still be locked up on my room all day.

On the other hand i dont want to see her on the street either, but its like commiting to a wife without having any of the good parts guaranteed
>>
I'd say yes, but set up a clear timeline about when you expect her to leave, boundaries, etc.
>>
>>16534734
hows a shutin supposed to set a deadline, its not like they have a job and are gathering money to get a house of their own. they just sit inside watching anime
>>
only if she will fuck you frequently. otherwise hell-fucking-no.
>>
Hi, meet me.. I'm you from another universe where you said yes.

I literally had the same situation and have been living with her for 5 months now. Sex is good, she eats all my food, we say we love each other, but I know she's here only bc she has no one .. don't do it.
>>
>>16534598
i would make sure she understand that sex and domestic duties are expected. treat it as a rent agreement. she keeps the house clean and your balls empty, she can stay. make sure she chips in on food too. she is not entitled to any bf/gf shit, and she will be given 30 days notice when she needs to vacate. make sure she doesnt put any of her shit anywhere but in her room, and have an exit strategy/bug-out plan ready in case shit hits the fan. it could be a mutually beneficial thing, but dont take chances with unstable people.
>>
File: 1322700537471.jpg (38 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1322700537471.jpg
38 KB, 256x320
>>16534888
checked and kek'd
>>
She must trust you more than her parents.

She has no one else probably.

I must admit, I am thinking with my dick right now. . . If you want a live in whore. . .Do it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.