[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you kiss/be a good kisser? I'm more or less a kiss-less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mu5o6mUCBi1rp073lo3_1280.png (273 KB, 881x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu5o6mUCBi1rp073lo3_1280.png
273 KB, 881x400
How do you kiss/be a good kisser?

I'm more or less a kiss-less virgin, but I've recently started dating, so i don't want to fuck it up.
>>
If you can feel anything that isn't part of your own moth on your teeth or gums then you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>16534423
Am I overthinking this?
>>
>>16534444
yes
>>
>>16534444
Yeah you are.

Everyones first kiss is a little sloppy, but once your mouth are together you quickly pick up on what you should be doing and what you shouldn't be doing.

Basic rules; take it slow, don't try and eat her face and enjoy it.
>>
>>16534463
>>16534468

Okay, i feel a bit of relief just seeing you both say yes.

And thank you for the advice
>>
>>16534471
No problem OP.

You'll be fine, kissing is fun.
>>
I think people saying you're overthinking it aren't quite correct... my first kiss was at 25 (with my current bf of two years)... I had no idea what to do and I'm still really bad at it. It doesn't come naturally to me and I don't think I've ever gotten better... it's still awkward to me.

I can't think of anything to do to practise though... it'll either come naturally to you like most people or it will be just as awkward as the rest of your life.
>>
>>16534479
>first kiss at 25

How unattractive can you get?
>>
>>16534479
>Blaming yourself for poor kissing
>Only ever kissed the same guy for 2 years

If you and your bf aren't enjoying kissing why do you still do it?
>>
>>16534479
well if i can't do anything to practice, then is thinking about precisely what to do will only cause anxiety, right?

Its like that Tyson quote "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
>>
>>16534491
It's not that I don't enjoy it... I'm just really bad at it. It doesn't come naturally to me at all and I can't figure it out. The first few kisses he had to keep correcting me and I have to remember all of that whenever we kiss because kissing does not make sense to me.

>>16534482
People seem to consider me attractive, but I never had any urge to date, kiss, have sex, etc. We were friends, and the relationship was sort of an accident and I just went with it.
>>
>>16534507
Indeed! If there was one piece of advice I could give it'd be that. Stop worrying about it, and when it's about to happen don't overthink it.
>>
Guys, i have once read a short and simple piece if advice that was a complete gamechanger. Instead of kiss somebody, let yourself get kissed. Don't overthink this one, just give it a try and see what happens.
>>
I've kissed a few women in my life and I couldn't begin to explain what's right. Once you do it you get it. There's nothing complicated about it. Just look at the anatomy of the tongue, what do you think could be so complex about it? It's not like you can make some fancy 360 noscope tricks with your tongue. You press your tongue against the other tongue and move it around in whatever way it feels good.
>>
She won't mind your lack of experience I believe. Make sure you don't start a tongue fight and that you don't eat spicy food (or drink alcohol if she doesn't drink) a while before kissing.
>>
just do what feels good
the way the Japs kiss looks retarded as fuck to Western eyes, and probably vice versa

if your teeth aren't touching it's a good sign
>>
>>16534626
protip here
Avoid teeth on teeth clashing
>>
>>16534592
not being able to tongue 360 noscope.
filthy casual.
>>
>>16534414
bump
>>
>>16534508
Do you enjoy sex? You sound kinda asexual
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.