[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls seem terrified of me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1433346894556.jpg (174 KB, 756x771) Image search: [Google]
1433346894556.jpg
174 KB, 756x771
Why do girls seem terrified of me?
>>
Is it your face?
>>
How would other describe you?
>>
>>16534325
I'm not ugly, I have at least one female orbiter that I know of.
>>
>>16534327
I don't ask people these questions.
>>
>>16534318
Do you wear nazi uniform?
>>
>>16534341
Why do you think they're terrified of you?
Are you huge?
Are you that good looking they're terrified you'll break their heart?
What's so special about you?
>>
>>16534347
I see others talking with women so easily, but I don't. Most pretty girls seem to avoid eye contact and get really uneasy when they're near me and try their very best to NOT make eye contact with me.
>>
>>16534350
You must be really hot. Wanna do it?
>>
>>16534341
Why don't you ask your orbiter why she thinks everyone's scared of you?
>>
Hard to say based on only your question.

Possible explanations:
*You are good looking which makes them insecure (this is probably what you want to hear)
*Your body language/behavior makes people uncomfortable
*Lack of interest from their part
>>
>>16534357
The second one is interesting. What kind of body language and behavior makes people scared of you?
>>
You could look unhinged or have resting bitch face (guys can have it too)

I say post pic, only sure way to have people judge your appearance.
>>
>>16534361
They probably sense nazi in you
>>
>>16534342
Well how do you think others would describe you?
>>
>>16534361
not him, but i think staring at people may be one of them, i often walk the streets and when i see a 9/10 female i tend to look at her at the eyes, and sometimes they scare the fuck out, sometimes they feel comfortable, and sometimes they don't even know what's going on.
I don't believe every girl is scared of you, you maybe had some bad experiences, but unless you're ugly as fuck, it can't be common
>>
>>16534361
Nervous, uncomfortable or very dominating body language can make people nervous

Google it. "What Every BODY is Saying" is a good book if you want to learn more
>>
>>16534368
Thank you that's interesting
>>
>>16534363
I suffer from resting bitch face.
"SMILE" fml
>>
>>16534368
Can't you just write it out word for word for me?
>>
>>16534379
Ok thats your problem, you look pissy and people want to avoid having to know why... and especially to avoid having somebody go off on them.
>>
>>16534386
I'm not OP. I was just making the thread about me.
>>
>>16534318
If you're not sure, then it probably comes down to one of three reasons.
1) You're clearly neglecting yourself in some important way. This might be physical health (includong hygeine), but it could just as easily be your mental health or your social life.
2) You're trying too hard to seem nonthreatening, and it looks fake.
3) You are clearly obsessed with only one thing. The nature of this thing doesn't matter so much; the problem is that there is only one.
>>
>>16534464
I actually am obsessed with one thing. I can't stop to think about it. How do people know this?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.