[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vaginal orgasm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 425x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 425x237
Girls, have you ever been able to orgasm just from penetration? How? In what position? Yesterday i was so close to cumming and i want to finally experience getting to that point of no return.
>>
All you need is a decent size dick, nothing average.
>>
>>16534179
Yeah, i noticed. It was the second time i've slept with my bf and he's huge. I feel like i have an abundance of glorious orgasms to come, but i want to make sure i'm taking every precaution to actually get there. Holy hell, it would be awesome!
>>
>>16534175
Haven't had one, though i've come close when on top.
>>
>>16534175
Never managed to from penetration alone but I've been so close a few times. Each time I've been close he's been on top.
>>
>>16534201
I was on top too. I guess every position that properly gets the g-spot will do?
>>
>>16534205
Did you do anything to tilt your pelvis? Like a cushion under your butt or something?
>>
my boyfriend is averagely sized (5-6 inches) and 90% of the time i can reach orgasm from penetration alone. positions are important as well as stamina and just him knowing what he's doing and paying attention to what feels good for me. he's also pretty thick though desu
>>
>>16534208
My spot seems to be not far up on the anterioir wall. When the d gets to banging against it feels like i'm ascending, but the timing of d strokes thats never quite right to push over edge.
>>
>>16534211
Cushion under butt definitely does help, wrap your legs around him too and cling on.
>>
>>16534226
I'm a tiny bit jealous anon, so awesome!
My bf's about 8-9 inches and also very thick. I can barely close my hand around him. What positions work the best for you? And what does he do when he "knows what he's doing"?
>>
>>16534233
Yeah, sounds similar to where i think my g-spot is. Exactly! I'm just always on the edge. If only there was a simple trick to get over that point...
>>
>>16534234
Will try next time! Thanks anon
>>
>>16534255
If I did, id let you know.

I think i've condioned myself from how i masterbate (when im close my fingers go very fast to 'tip over') so the d in comparison is not quite as relentless in rhythm.
>>
>>16534270
Yes please!
I do the same when masturbating. My bf can go very fast, but i think i'll try to use my hands to tip me over next time. Maybe this will make some new "conditionings" in order to finally orgasm only from his dick. Good thing practicing is so much fun.
>>
>>16534274
Indeed.

Best of luck, its bound to happen sometime (that is what i tell myself too)
>>
>>16534285
Good luck to you too! I bet it feels fucking amazing... Can't wait to try again.
>>
On my back, legs up in the air.
Think and fast dick and a guy with strong arms and hot body
>>
The only time I cum from penetration is doggy style.

Otherwise, the stimulation is so intense it just keeps me from coming. Like being tickled too hard.
>>
Yes. My greatest recommendation is to masturbate. get yourself a nice dildo the size and shape of an average dick. It isn't widely known, but many women don't cum from sex because of psychological blocks, not any physiological problem, and not anything like the guy having bad stroke game. You can teach yourself to be more receptive to orgasms.

My first boyfriend I had a hard time getting off on sex, but after masturbating for a while I was able to cum from just his dick. Now I can cum from fingering, dick, anything. Except oral oddly, I hate oral.

Learn more about your body and get in tune with yourself. Most likely you are sabotaging yourself from getting off due to a mental block, like an inability to relax and let it happen.

Also, try getting slightly tipsy. Lack of inhibition will temporarily take care of that block. BUT you don't want to rely on it, so that's like a bandaid on the problem.
>>
>>16534629
>I hate oral.
Me too. Ugh. Too squishy.
>>
>>16534175
get older it will come to you
>>
>that feel when feeling your girls throbbing g-spot jabbing against your dick during climax

Jesus there is no better feel
>>
>>16534642

Now that just sounds wrong and unsexy, Anon.
>>
>>16534642
Goddam that's hot
>>
>>16534642

I felt this in my uterus. I didn't want to masturbate this early, anon.
>>
>>16534179
>>16534184
Well this is depressing.

You think my 7.5 incher could do it?
>>
>>16534175

orgasm from vaginal penetration alone is a very rare thing

the gspot is just an extension of the clitoris. the pleasure that is felt vaginally comes from the nerve endings at the entrance to the vagina and the expansion of the vaginal canal, which stimulates the clitoral system
>>
I never found my g spot. I didn't think it really existed.
>>
>>16534629
Bump for this.

Usually it's all in your mind.
>>
>>16534673

Size really doesn't matter unless it's painfully extreme in one direction.
>>
>>16534673
yep, very depressing. 6 incher here, feeling like absolute shit.
>>
>>16534673
Yes. I don't think size matters.
It depends how turned in she is and you knowing what to do with it.
>>
>>16534673
Fairly sure, yes! And for the "not hung like a horse" guys: the right angle goes a long way. And even a guy with a big dick isn't guaranteed to give a girl a vaginal orgasm. Don't worry too much about it
>>
>>16534629
>>16534685
And how do i solve this? Pretty sure it's just in my mind
>>
lol this thread

ITT:

Loose beached whales and insecure boys, not men.
>>
File: 1449328950119.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1449328950119.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>16534179
>>16534184
>>16534251
>>16534226
>>16534289
>>16534496

my dick isn't thick...
>>
>>16534673

Jesus christ, 7.5 is huge. I would let you rail my asshole and wipe your boots on my tits if I could go home to that every night.

Every guy I get with is like a 5. It's horrible! Men should have identifying tattoos on their wrist with their size, so women don't get fooled with these itty bitty ponoses.

>>16534746

Masturbate and get in touch with your body. learn to relax and let the orgasm come.
>>
>>16534864
I'm available. My thickness is only very slightly above average, just over 5in circumference
>>
>>16534756
How thick is it?
>>
>>16534175
Yes and i hve also cum from sucking cock.
I love uncut big dick sometimes just touching or looking at it gets me off
>>
>>16534874

>available

Jam your cock in your USB port and email it to me.

Anyway thickness is overrated. My pussy is too tight to accommodate a thicker dick. Sounds like your cock is the most perfect thing in creation.
>>
>>16534689
You shouldnt.
>>
>>16534903
>Jam your cock in your USB port and email it to me.

It's sounds like you may have viruses or malware.
>>
>>16534903
Wish that was possible. At least I know someone wants it even if you probably live a million miles away.
>>
>>16534689
Honestly, 90% of women are going to want exactly that. The size queens aren't as common as you think.
>>
>>16534629
I want to second this, from a male's perspective. The couple of serious relationships I've been in, both women told me that I was the best they'd ever had (I'm aware that's a thing that's often lied about, but typically not after years of no longer being together). Both of them were very much in love with me, and I'm very "attentive", which isn't something either had had before. I'll tell you the same thing I told both of them: relax, let everything else go, and focus on just enjoying it. It'll happen as soon as you let go.
>>
>>16534175
My dick is totally average. So yeah, having a big dick will help but take heart men, your average penis is all you'll need.

If you want to control a girl's body you control her mind first. The situation needs to be such that she feels comfortable and is encouraged to cum. This sounds obvious but most men can't do it and women don't even know what they need lol. A couple of examples:
>Don't have shitty smelling breath
how the fuck is she supposed to get off when you're whispering weird shit in her ear and your breath stinks. She has to focus.
>Do be semi vocal
SEMI being the key word. Grunts, throaty moans when it actually feels good, telling her you're going to cum in her in a man voice instead of whispering it like a bitch. Etc. Do you know how many men are totally fucking silent while they fuck? I have rarely laughed so hard as when I'm listening to women tell stories about how men fuck.

But once she's attracted to you and she's got the "space" to cum on you, then comes the mechanics of fucking. You need to know how to work your dick men. It's hard to give you do's and don'ts here because it's a dance between the two of you. She might want you to hold her down by the throat and ram the full length in and fuck her hard for a few minutes straight. She might need you to tease her by working it in slowly while you nibble on her neck and suck her tongue into your mouth. You have to try to get in her head and then work your dick accordingly.

In my experience, they always tell you what they need:
>"Don't stop"
Translation: Don't stop...(lol) but really, press repeat on what you're doing and don't stop doing exactly what you're doing because she's about to cum.

You'd be surprised how many women say "Don't stop" and men stop. or change up their rhythm. or start not following the very basic instructions. Pay attention gentlemen.

My favorite compliment:
>I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
I love you Fight Club
>>
>>16535012
Anything with a penis should read this.
>>
>>16535027
Some of us are born knowing all that, others could read it a thousand times and never act on it.

If you're unhappy with your love life, you're with the wrong person.
>>
>>16535048
I wasn't born knowing all of that. I took the time and put in the work to find out. Plenty of semi-awkward conversations:
>I want to eat you out better what the fuck do you want
>put your tongue like this, yeah, like that, now run it up yep just like that, now repeat.
I made women walk my autistic ass through it step by step at first so I could get good at it. Then I
>practiced practiced practice
They enjoyed that part of it
>>
>>16535050
I agree with this you need to ask.
It isn't the same for all girls, some like different things to others so there is no reason to be embarrassed in asking for guidance.
I'm a master of hand jobs but I still ask /get them to show me how they like it.
>>
>>16534251
i love his size honestly, its perfect for me. the positions that work well for us are just plain missionary (sometimes he'll lift one or both of my legs over his shoulders to go deeper), doggy style, and cowgirl. i have the hardest orgasms from penetration alone during cowgirl, but the most orgasms during doggy or missionary. our favorite is probably missionary (tame, I know, sue me). honestly it takes me a very long time to cum without penetration. he knows what angles to use and how rough to be and knows how to make me have very powerful orgasms
>>
>>16534175
MFW OP is a man.
>>
Try a ton of different positions. See what suits you best
>>
i cant cum if i dont trust/really like the guy

being relaxed is the key
>>
>>16535050
Yeah, you knew you didn't know. That's wisdom. People who think they know when they don't are just arrogant, and arrogant people don't get better or more more skillful. Which, back me up here, ladies... is why Chad is usually pretty lousy in bed.
>>
I always come when I'm on the bottom and my bf have been going at it for a while but I cum hardest after reaching and sticking a finger up his butt. He gets even harder inside me and it feels so good
>>
>>16534673
>>16534874
>tfw also 7x5in
>tfw every girl I've had sex with complained about it being too big
probably should have been gentler. not that it matters, I'm unlikely to ever get laid again
>>
>>16534175
Everybody is different, but first off, try not to think about it too much.

Secondly, put a pillow or two under your hips...it will help him rub against the spongy part at the top of your insides, tht is like the inside part of your clit.
>>
>>16535136
I'm the guy you were replying to and I'm a 21 year old perma virgin
>>
>>16534175
I've been really close a few times. But my boyfriend can't last long enough for it to happen. Probably not enough foreplay for me, he's too eager to just stick it in as soon as possible.

Don't know if it's rude to say ''Honey, flick my clit a bit more''. Sure I can do it myself, but it's more fun when he does it.
>>
>>16535263
Of course that's not rude
>>
>>16535012
>Do you know how many men are totally fucking silent while they fuck?
THIS. STOP IT. It's not manly to be quiet if that's what guys think. It's not girly to be a little vocal. Hell, would you like a girl to be 100% quiet while you pound her? Doesn't sound sexy now, does it.

Turns me off when a guy clearly withholds any sort of moaning or such.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.