[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting a steamfriend for the first time soon. Mutual romantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1443094198027.jpg (58 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1443094198027.jpg
58 KB, 530x805
Meeting a steamfriend for the first time soon. Mutual romantic interest. Will be going on a date together. Let's say if I went back to his hotel room, how do I stay safe? Should I not at all? If not, how do I know when I can trust him enough to be sure he won't murder me and rape my corpse?
>>
BRING A GLOCK
>>
Only sluts go back to a guy's hotel room on the first date. Did you grow up without a mother or what?
>>
>>16534090
Guns aren't legal where I am. I don't know how to obtain one either.

>>16534106
Nope, I hope a healthy relationship with my mother. Even if we don't fuck necessarily [spoiler]we still want to cuddle platonically.[/spoiler]
>>
the hotel isnt exactly a great place to murder/rape a woman, especially if there's security and registration there

also are all women like this? you cant secure a relationship without the fear of death? thats kind of fucked up
>>
>>16534163
My previous and only ex was very manipulative so Im a little more conscious and I doubt stuff a lot more now. I find it a little harder to trust people. The steam friend I'm referring to now is a great guy and I do trust him, if I didn't I wouldn't have agreed to meet him. Like my ex, he's very affectionate and he's definitely not shy. Hes also a few years older than me and im tiny and not very physically strong. I'm sure he doesn't have anything other than good intentions when it comes to me but I just want to be as safe and careful as possible.
>>
That's crazy that this is a thing women have to worry about
>>
>>16534163
>>16534346
This.
>>
God are all women like this? What has the feminist conditioning done to you? Do you have such low confidence in your ability to select a man that you are unsure that they'll actually kill you?

This is sad.
>>
>>16534139
>we still want to cuddle platonically
Is this something people do? Be alone in the same bed, cuddling and yet not fuck? Is this like... possible? Do you need prior training as a hermit monk who sleeps in abandoned roman ruins to pull it off? I am legit curious.
>>
>>16534390
It's not so much their lack of confidence that feminism has conditioned into them but rather their belief that raping and killing women is something we tend to do.
>>
>>16534088
>going back to the hotel room with a guy you don't know irl

It's slutty and risky, that's the first thing, second thing it's that's unsafe, many hookers get killed in hotels/motels
>>
>>16534393
Yes. Platonic cuddling is fantastic, would recommend.
>>
>>16534163
>also are all women like this? you cant secure a relationship without the fear of death?
Or of being raped. They spend quite a lot of time telling one another that it has to be this way. Considering what's at stake, it's hard to blame them, though one could certainly wish they'd find a better set of heuristics for detecting these situations.

>thats kind of fucked up
To be fair, so are the men they're trying to avoid. But it's true that women practiced security theater before it was cool.
>>
>>16534393
Yeah I'd get about 10 mins in before popping a raging boner
>>
>>16534393
This is something that women want, and men say they want in the hope that it progresses into sex at some point.
>>
>>16534088
Once you go up to his hotel room, you've pretty much agreed to fuck him at this point. Either don't go to the hotel, or be sure you want it.

Going back to a guy's place and then saying you don't want to have sex is like your parents bringing you home a puppy, and telling you it's for dinner.
>>
File: 1418935676041.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1418935676041.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>16534390
>>
>>16535329
If I do agree to go to his hotel how do I stay safe, aka not get murdered or tied up and tortured?
>>
>>16534088
Either bring another friend with you or make sure the two of you are always in a public place where you can easily get help if he does anything nasty. Simple as that.
>>
I meant to add, tell him you don't want to go to his hotel until you feel more comfortable about him. Is he going to fucking make you go?
>>
>>16534163
It's a false fear, the odds of being raped are pretty fucking low, especially by people you're meeting on a first date. Blame Tumblr/»Rape Culture»
>>
>>16534393
Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?
>>
File: LIfq5NV.png.jpg (48 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LIfq5NV.png.jpg
48 KB, 480x270
>>16535329
>Going back to a guy's place and then saying you don't want to have sex is like your parents bringing you home a puppy, and telling you it's for dinner.
>>
>>16535403
The odds of that are really slim, but admittedly, it does happen. You sound pretty confident that he's a decent guy, so I'd just recommend that you take the time to talk to him in person for a while before really considering going back to his place.

Also, if you do go back to his place to have sex, how is he going to rape you if you're already giving it up volutarily?

Lastly, I get that it's something that women need to be careful of. But seriously, the belief that all men are rapists needs to stop.
>>
>>16535416
Not true, I've had times where I've brought girls to my place and I respected their decision not to have sex.
>>
>>16535416
Thanks! People tell me I should make T-shirts.
>>
>>16535443
Of course you respect the decision, the point was that you get super excited, followed immediately by feeling devastated.
>>
>>16534088
hotel? it's codeword for sex, apart from that, no he won't murder you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.