[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short will never get a GF told I'm entitled in my attitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 254x198
Short will never get a GF told I'm entitled in my attitude because I mention I would like to at once have a woman show interest in me. Spent all of my teens and twenties rejected by women why the fuck shouldn't I be bitter?
>>
>People have told you (all of whom know more about you than us at the moment) that you have an entitled attitude
>Respond by saying you have the right to be entitled.

It was your fucking teens and early twenties. Who cares you fucking weirdo. The problem isn't the other thousands of people in your town. It's you.

Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>16534075
>Respond by saying you have the right to be entitled.
Wanting just once for woman to show interst in em and treat me as a human being is entitled?
>>
>>16534050
Tom Cruise is 5'6"
>>
>>16534050
What traits do you have that warrant people being interested in you? Perhaps that is the question you should ask yourself.
>>
>>16534082
People treat you like a human being. They talk to you, say hi to you, and acknowledge you exist. Not every woman is made to fuck you on the drop of a dime.

You're entitled and whiney, I'm a dude and I can already see through two posts why no woman wants to date you.

Take some prune juice and let that shit go man, get out there and ask out more women, get into shape and most importantly, BE THE TYPE OF MAN WOMEN WANT TO BE WITH.
>>
File: 1447704941948.png (451 KB, 554x692) Image search: [Google]
1447704941948.png
451 KB, 554x692
There are midgets who get laid.
>>
>>16534098
Are you saying Shinoa gets laid?
>>
>>16534097
>the type
>implying there is a single type
>>
>>16534100

I'm not implying there is one type.
>>
>>16534097
>Not every woman is made to fuck you on the drop of a dime.
He never said that.
>>
>>16534050
You are probably boring and probably try to BUY people's affection, not quite in the literal sense but close enough.
>>
>>16534050
>Spent all of my teens and twenties rejected by women why the fuck shouldn't I be bitter?
elliot rodger pls
>>
>>16534119
Umm no not the last time I checked.
>>
wallowing in self pity.
>>
>>16534165
Realises the game is fucking rigged has given up.
>>
>>16534050
You probably act too desperate. Girls don't find desperation attractive.
>>
>>16534162
The last you checked what? That you're not boring?

Your situation says otherwise.
>>
Being bitter won't win you points with anyone. At least if you wallow in self-pity some one might feel sorry for you.

Either way, girls probably aren't going to like you.

(This is all me projecting by the way.)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.