[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My now ex Is moving out of our apartment tomorrow. I can hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
My now ex Is moving out of our apartment tomorrow. I can hear him snoring sleeping on the couch as I lay in the bed. I never thought a sound I hated so much would sound so lovely. I hate myself for throwing away our relationship even if it was rocky. I'm going to miss him so much, I just want to cuddle up to him one last time. Help me through this. My heart hurts so much. I played fire with fire and got caught up in the moment of someone treating me nice for once and cheated on him. I hate myself for it and I hate what I've done to him no matter what he has done to me. Fuck. This is so hard.
Tldr:I cheated, he dumped me, he's moving out tomorrow,it hurts so much. My reasons aren't enough I know.
Inb4: ops a scummy whore.
>>
I`m just curious as to why cheaters cheat. Why did you do it? You ”regret” it so much right now, did you think there will be no consequences for this?
>>
Good. It's supposed to fucking hurt like a bitch when you do something that shitty. At least you're still human.
>>
>>16533732
>I played fire with fire and got caught up in the moment of someone treating me nice for once and cheated on him.
Now you've learned your lesson for next time, assuming there is a next time for you. You did something horrible and inexcusable and now you have to deal with the consequences. There's really not much to say.
>>
File: Exclamation_Marx_05.gif (602 KB, 439x629) Image search: [Google]
Exclamation_Marx_05.gif
602 KB, 439x629
>woman cheated
>he has to sleep on the couch

wew

Try not cheating again in the future I guess.
>>
>>16533756
I honestly didn't think about it at the time. My ex wasn't the best bf. I got caught up in the moment of someone actually complimenting me for once and treating me like I actually meant something. I know my ex loved me and I know I meant something to him. He just never showed it and he pushed me away. I hid it from him for a while and then I decided one night that he deserved to know the truth. I never cheated before on anyone, it just got to that point. But I didn't understand everything my bf was going through at the time..and now I do. I love him so much and I have never regretted any of my mistakes in the past besides this one.
>>
Women live in the moment and have poor emotional control, this is why slut shaming existed, news at 11.
>>
>>16533771
He can't sleep in the bedroom because something spilt that he is allergic to. I've been sleeping on the couch the rest of the time.
>>
>>16533768
I know. I just wished that he could forgive me for my one mistake since I've forgiven him for his million.
>>
>>16533773
>>16533778
>My ex wasn't the best bf
>He just never showed it and he pushed me away
> I've forgiven him for his million.

Typical woman. Cheats then spins it around to make it sound like he made you cheat and he kinda deseved it and the cheating was justified because I WASN'T HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!

incapable of taking responsability, news at 12.

>I'm not saying that I know what i did was unforgivable!
Bitch, you are ALREADY spinning, rationalizing and bullshit what happened.

You didn't cheat because
>My ex wasn't the best bf
>He just never showed it and he pushed me away
> I've forgiven him for his million.
You cheated because you live in the moment, you didn't control your feelings and the guy with the dick who was near you at the time made you feel good.

Fucking women, i swear. Incapable of taking responsability, news at 12. Already painting her BF as the bad guy even as she cheats, before he even moves out.
>>
File: KytdzA1.gif (108 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
KytdzA1.gif
108 KB, 500x298
>>16533778
Being dense emotionally isn't comparable to cheating.

At every step, you could have told him no. From when he was being a bit too friendly, from when he kissed you, from when he undressed you, and even in the middle of the deed.

At every point, you effectively said yes, please continue. You're 100% responsible for what's happening, and don't try to throw this back on him because its painful.
>>
You can ask him to forgive you, but it sounds like you've both already made up your mind. The best you can do is reflect on this as a learning experience and try not to do it again in the future. Maybe he'll want to try again after you two spend some time apart.
>>
>>16533785
kek

give it another 6 months and she'll be telling people she was in an "abusive relationship" and "i'm not a cheater"
>>
>>16533785
I'm not blaming it on him. I take full responsibility for what happened. I'm just explaining why I did it. If he showed me any sort of attention or got a job instead of letting me pay all our bills then it wouldn't of happened. But I know I shouldn't of done it. He would of also cheated on me if the girls bf didn't walk in.
>>
>>16533778
>I just wished that he could forgive me for my one mistake since I've forgiven him for his million.
What kind of mistakes has he made? Because unless he cheated on you too, nothing he's done can compare to the betrayal and heartache of being cheated on. Not that an eye for an eye is an acceptable thing. You should never cheat as revenge. You didn't seem to just physically cheat, either. This guy had to have been plying you with his words for some time, meaning you developed some emotional attachment too. Even if he wanted to forgive you, once the trust is gone, there's no going back. He'll never be able to look at you the same way or invest in you as he once did.
>>
>>16533790
He was abusive at times actually. Mostly verbally and only a little physically. I'm not going into all the details of how shit he treat me because I know that it doesn't excuse what I did.
>>
>>16533791
>I'm just explaining why I did it.
But those aren't the real reasons why. You're just a weak, selfish, shallow person. THAT is the reason why. Many people are treated in the same way that you've been treated, sometimes worse, but they still know better than to cheat.
>>
>>16533792
Too many to even write down. I should of left him a long time ago but I thought he could change. And he would of cheated if the girls bf didn't walk in. Hold on sorry he would of raped her.
>>
>>16533791
>I'm just explaining why I did it
With bullshit reasons which paint him as the bad guy, when the ACTUAL reason you cheated is
>>16533785
>You cheated because you live in the moment, you didn't control your feelings and the guy with the dick who was near you at the time made you feel good.
Jesus christ can you be any more predictable?

>If he showed me any sort of attention or got a job instead of letting me pay all our bills then it wouldn't of happened.
Bullshit.
>He would of also cheated on me if the girls bf didn't walk in.
MAXIMUM BULLSHIT LEVELS REACHED, ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>16533799
>And he would of cheated if the girls bf didn't walk in. Hold on sorry he would of raped her.
You're rationalizing your bad behavior again. Take responsibility and realize that you're a shitty person too. You deserve each other.
>>
Wht do you even look like?be real.
>>
>>16533804
I'd say I'm a 7 but I ain't posting pics.
>>
File: IMG_5802.jpg (144 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5802.jpg
144 KB, 960x1280
>>16533778
>makes one mistake. Doesn't get forgiven
>he makes millions of mistakes. Gets forgiven for all of them
Bring that up. Maybe he will. It would be awful to end something really meaningful
>>
File: 1215659734750.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1215659734750.png
26 KB, 400x400
>My ex wasn't the best bf. I got caught up in the moment of someone actually
complimenting me for once and treating me like I actually meant something.

>He just never showed it and he pushed me away.

>I just wished that he could forgive me for my one mistake since I've forgiven him for his million.

>If he showed me any sort of attention or got a job instead of letting me pay all our bills then it wouldn't of happened.

>He would of also cheated on me if the girls bf didn't walk in.

>He was abusive at times actually.

>And he would of cheated if the girls bf didn't walk in. Hold on sorry he would of raped her.

there's no way OP isn't baiting

if this is legit please die forever alone
>>
>>16533809
He thinks that all his mistakes mean nothing because of how much I hurt him now. I've never hurt him before. I've always put him before anyone and anything.
>>
File: CAM00602-1.jpg (435 KB, 1442x2278) Image search: [Google]
CAM00602-1.jpg
435 KB, 1442x2278
Lol, ok. Well I guess take it as a lesson..
>>
>>16533812
So why do you say that?
>>
>>16533796
Yea i bet he was. All men are abusive these days. Why don't you just go the fat angry feminist route and date women? No more men for you.
>>
>>16533813
>He thinks that all his mistakes mean nothing because of how much I hurt him now.
They don't, because cheating (unlike a bunch of the small shit you've mentioned) is a huge deal breaker for most people. You can't win this one.

>I've never hurt him before.
Irrelevant.

>I've always put him before anyone and anything.
It only takes one moment of broken trust to completely destroy a relationship. Good job.
>>
>>16533818
I actually hate feminists. And I said slightly abusive like shoving me and shut. But verbally putting me down all the time and being a complete dick.
>>
>>16533821
It's not all small shit but I'm not trying to justify the fact I cheated which is why I'm not listing off all the other shit he has done. I just want to get through this hard time.
>>
>>16533822
i doubt he pushed and shoved you unless you two were arguing and he tried to leave and you wouldnt let him
>>
>>16533827
Because I'm a women and we always lie right?
>>
>>16533829
We're 30 posts in and you already lied several times (calling him abusive, sponge, even rapist and trying to turn this on him), so yes.

Liar and a cheating slut.
>>
>>16533826
why the hell is your first instinct to paint him as the bad guy then? A girl cheating on her guy is the equivalent of a guy falling in love with another girl.
I hope he keeps you around and uses you for sex and otherwise ignores you until he finds a better woman
>>
>>16533833
And how have I lied?
>>
>>16533835
By making false statements, which have already been mentioned inside the parenthesis and in several prior posts.

I can see why he dumped you.
>>
>>16533829
actually yes. women will do whatever the fuck it takes to take blame off of themselves. all of my exes did that shit. twisting facts around to make herself seem like the victim and me a monster so that a flood of desperate whiteknights come to her rescue
>>
>>16533834
He is a bad guy. But that's not the point I'm trying to make. I posted this because I wanted advice on how to get through the break up. People asked why I did it and I gave my reasons of why and what lead up to the situation
>>
>>16533835
see >>16533812

all lies, all yours, dear worthless cheating slutbag
>>
>>16533839
I am taking the blame. I'm not trying to put the blame on him. Those are my reasons why I did it but it doesn't excuse what I did.
>>
>>16533826
>It's not all small shit but I'm not trying to justify the fact I cheated which is why I'm not listing off all the other shit he has done.
You're not listing everything, but you are listing a few vague things. Same shit, really. You're just trying to make yourself feel better.

>I just want to get through this hard time.
The only thing that can get you through this is time. It's a waiting game. It may take a few months, a few years, or you may never feel normal again. You will always look back on your bad decisions, and they will surface when you least expect it. You will forever feel shame and regret.
>>
>>16533838
I haven't made any false statements actually.
>>
>>16533845
>I am taking the blame.
No you aren't.
> I'm not trying to put the blame on him.
Yes you are.
>Those are my reasons why I did
None of which are his fault. The only reason you did what you did is >>16533774 and you know it.

PS: nobody is here to make you feel better
>>
>>16533842
And none of it is lies.
>>
>>16533846
>You're just trying to make yourself feel better.
typical woman trying to feel better instead of trying to make the situation better.
>It may take a few months, a few years, or you may never feel normal again
we both know she'll be back on that cock carousel within a week. probably with the same guy who probably just views her as a quick easy fuck and completely undatable.
>>
>>16533849
false statements maybe not. but misleading? absolutely.
>>
It's like talking to a wall.

Proof yet again that women are incapable of taking responsability for anything.

Accountability, like honor, loyalty and comradery, are all male abstractions.
>>
There's nothing you can do but learn from it and move on. Another lesson you should learn is not to argue with virgins on the internet.
>>
>>16533855
>typical woman trying to feel better instead of trying to make the situation better.
Not everyone here that's chastising her is male. Please remember that.
>>
>>16533860
yep. fuck them and dump them. tell the whatever they want to hear that gets them to put out quicker.
and they wonder why there are no good men left who are willing to commit. most of them are fat and over value themselves anyway.
>>
>>16533866
if you really are a woman and are chastising her then i am amazed you arent telling her some feel good crap.
a little faith in women restored.
>>
>>16533875
Nigga please.

When their records are clean, women are most of the meanest, hardcorest slut-shamers and social conservatives around. Especially if she's secretly miserable, then ERRYBODY's gotta be as well.

Always have been, always will, no surprises here.
>>
>>16533882
that's news to me. i always figured women who hate sluts were just jealous of them. either way, it seems most women console other women for bad behavior.
>>
>>16533882
thats not true .. at least not from my experience; been in relationship with this girl for a year and during that time and our "break" afterwards, (where we promised not to fuck someone else) she would slut-shame even a most harmless behavior of her "friends". the most interesting part is at the same time and from the beginning of our relationship she cheated with one of my friends; she was the kind of a person who would always search mistakes of the others while being a trash herself. not sure if im thankfull for this experience .. but you always learn; OP your arguing tactic reminds me of her; if he was a badguy, you should have talked to him or dropped him
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 460x288
Just gunna place that there
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.