[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot here. I got a match with a 9/10 on tinder and i only got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 5
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
Robot here. I got a match with a 9/10 on tinder and i only got a generic selfie from myself along with a list of stuff I like. She is most likely not a bot from my first impression but she is very beautiful.

- How is this possible?
- How do I start?
- How do I not fuck up?

Thanks
>>
She doesnt have many interests other than food and music, so I do not know how to start. I'm guessing if I use my sane mind she is the only match for me but i'm probably 1 out of 10 or even more of matches for her? So how do I do this?

How do I get her phone number, go on a date and fug?
>>
>How is this possible?

She might think you're cute. Or she accidentally swiped you right.

>How do I start?

Say something funny and incredibly clever that makes her laugh. Or say something interesting.

>How do I not fuck up?

Realize that Tinder is all a numbers game. Fucking up with one person doesn't matter. Just gotta keep trying and hope you get one that sticks.
>>
>>16533687
what is incredibly clever and funny?

how long should I wait? she liked me about 2am, i just woke up now its early morning here

ok i try not to obsess really hard on her but damn it will be hard to get someone better than this, she really is cute af
>>
The stakes are low, man. The worst she can do is not want to meet you, pretty much; you know she at least isn't repulsed by you because she swiped right on you. So maybe nothing will come of it, whoop dee doo, but at least you should know now that you're able to give a good first impression to hot girls. So feel good about yourself, you're probably harder on yourself than you deserve.
>>
>>16533697

Well my looks are not the problem my inside is (robot, autism, neet etc) but I do got some interesting hobbies going for me, im trying to escape robotness since last year but I have nothing solid yet.

Any tips or good lines I can use? I'm not English/American so gimme your best I might be able to translate it and be original and make her laugh
>>
But im kinda surprised really. I only got an old selfie where I dont even smile. I dont even have any other pictures or friends or anything, i am trying to make more pics of myself outside (i put my phone high in on a tree or something with timer so it looks like someone else makes the picture) but i havent had the time to put the pictures on my profile yet (you need fb for tinder so I made a fb too last week)

Could be possible that she was drunk too and liked me by accident?
>>
Can anyone support me some more? Any advice/tips/lines?
>>
>>16533684
>10 or more

Oh boy
>>
>>16533731
yeah thats why i said more

she is really pretty so probably has 100 even, fuck do i know

but yeah it could also be very well possible (even slightly possible) that she honestly thinks i look good and am cool, so how do I proceed?

in other words please spell it out for me i would really appreciate some help and lines i can use or subjects i can talk about to actually make myself happy for once (and her too)
>>
OP still here.. How come I see many screenshots where people just propose to fuck, is that a good idea? Or is that fake?
>>
Please gimme some nice tinder lines
>>
>>16533735
>>16533742
>>16533750
un fucking real
>>
>>16533754
Im sorry?
>>
Bro if you need this much coaching you're not going to hold your own once you start texting back and forth.
>>
>>16533775
i just need some help getting started thats all

plz help me this is /adv/ guys
>>
So what if I just say soemthing like: "Hello, what a nice name you got there."

"where are you from?"

"what did you do yesterday?""

or is that too many questions?

Anything fun I can say to make her laugh?
>>
pls guys
>>
I'd say try reddit and the seduction sub.
People on 4chan are not exactly the most sociable.
>>
This shit's gold. Aspie's gunna 'spie.
>>
>>16533859
even on /adv/ ? thats why i asked here and not on /r9k/
>>
>>16533863
yes very funny someone asking for help

and i started this thread with saying im an aspie so i dont see why you still feel the need to mention it

why not do some legit help and be nice for once? i could really use the help
>>
>>16533868
Lmfao, m8. Your trolling is on fucking point. Funny shit, man. GJ.
>>
>>16533865
Yes, even here.
Take a look at this, you spoonfed manchild:
reddit com/r/seduction/comments/2q3nvk/the_ultimate_tinder_cheat_sheet/
>>
>>16533870
??

>>16533872
thanks bro really appreciate it
>>
>>16533874
Watch out for overused lines though.

Also, why don't you do some catfishing to exercise so your spaghetti won't drop too much when you go for real?
>>
>>16533887
i already swipe everyone right, this girl is the 2nd match and she is straight up 9/10

the other one was more like a mamal
>>
>>16533673
hey op

"attractive" female here. i get a ton of matches on tinder and i am SUPER super selective. probably way more so than most people. i would go on a date with 90% of the guys i swipe right, pending their messages and timing (sometimes by the time they ask i'm really busy or overwhelmed or don't feel like dating anyone new because i'm juggling 2 many guys already, and then they're kind of fucked because i probably won't be scrolling thru in a few weeks to hit them back)

anyway, if i guy sends me a first message like "hey" or "how are you today" i usually don't respond unless i have literally nothing better to do. i took the time to write a good bio for myself that has a lot of the stuff that's really important to me, so i like it best when i get a first message that references something in my bio, especially if it's a question where i can really express myself through my answer (basically not y/n questions or "so u like such and such show, huh?"). at the same time, if you make the question too open ended i might not bother replying because i don't know how to answer it (like i put that i'm a bookworm in my bio, and i know it seems like a no brainer to ask what my favorite book it is, when you read as many books as i do it's REALLY difficult to answer that question)

the best question starts with "what do you think about..." or "how do you feel about..." and ideally references something i mentioned in my profile.

i'm not looking for anything serious on tinder, i'm the queen of casual relationships, but honestly i still won't bang anyone who doesn't have any interest in me as a human being. just sayin - it's important to show her you're actually interested in her, not just you know, not being alone.
>>
>>16533895
Not sure, but I think you missed my point. Catfishing means creating a fake chad profile so you get more matches, more chances to exercise and when you have a real match on your real profile, you can come out as more confident.
>>
>>16533900
fucking confusing and hard but thanks i guess

>>16533903
hmm, cant you have only 1 tinder per phone number?
>>
>>16533931
it's not hard if, like i said,
>you're actually interested in getting to know the woman
i'm not sure what's confusing. elaborate and maybe i can clarify?
>>
>>16533695

If you have to ask what it means to be funny or clever to someone, you won't succeed at the delivery needed to use whatever we could give you.
>>
>>16533931
>>16533943
btw, you can't just say "i'm interested in getting to know you more" lol bcs you're basically asking for her time without showing her what she will get in exchange

a large part of online dating in my experience is chemistry anyway, and with tinder, whether or not you can both be online at the same time to have a conversation that isn't dragging its feet
>>
>>16533943
well i mean its so much stuff and so much stuff to think about
>>
OP, you need to judge the woman based on the profile, if she looks like an annoying self-entitled cunt like >>16533900
You need to do as she says and show you read her profile.

If she looks more laid back, just chat her up as a normal person.

In any case, if she responds fast enough and the discussion flows relatively smoothly, propose to meet early on.
>>
File: fb9.jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
fb9.jpg
28 KB, 499x499
>>16533963
This desu desu
>>
You should ask her if she swiped wrong by accident. She has to respond to that.
>>
>>16533975
but wouldnt that make you seem insecure?
>>
>>16533963
If you meet, go for a coffee or something simple like that. If the conversation is going well, try to compliment her on some stuff she says and check her reaction. Try to lock eyes, but not for too long though.
If it goes well, propose to change location to some place where you can sit next to her like a bar or something.

When you walk with her, if she comes closer to you, touch her by holding her shoulder for example and see her reaction

You'll probably appear shy so don't try too hard to hide it as it will only make you more nervous. Also don't build your hopes too high because you will most probably fail at first. Just analyze why you failed and try to not repeat the same mistakes with the next ones
>>
>>16533975
Don't do this
>>
>>16533979
yeah thought so, seems im not completely retarded then, it would make you look insecure i guess
>>
>>16533788
Those lines are uninteresting.
Google "psychology 36 questions" and use that as a guide, but only AFTER you've established decent first contact.
>>
>>16533976
>>16533979

I think it'd be pretty sweet of a guy said this to me. Plus everyone in insecure, even when they pretend they're not they still are. I say do it, she might find it amusing and it will lead to her either telling you you're cute or saying she did it by accident, in which case you never had a chance anyway and you'd want to know. She might even pity fug you.
>>
>>16533988
is this legit or not?
>>
>>16533996
It's legit.
Plus you're telling her you think she's hot.
>>
>>16533999
Trips don't lie.
>>
>>16533999
And while you're at it, call her your princess and mention about your autism
>>
plz no bully guys
>>
>>16534071
I'm not! I'm giving sound advice. Try it, what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>16534102
right now im acting like im very super confident and she even says wow you are truly confident about yourself arent you?

i hope im doing good
>>
>>16534108
i dont think shes interested in me, she says she doesnt have time and doesnt propose when we can meet

i think i have been too direct and too quickly, but i thougth you should engage at once and dont let it take a course from several days

i kinda made it clear i wanted to fug her (without actually telling) just being naughty etc

what do you think?
>>
>>16534141
Too fast I think. Try stepping down a bit, maybe you can salvage something.

I'm not exactly a player, but I stick to being funny or interesting at first before I meet a woman. Maybe remotely flirtatious.
But again, I probably don't come out as being overly confident.
>>
>>16534174
i read somewhere on tinder you should have sex within 24 hours or else its a lost cause

thats why i kept being so hasty i guess, but i gave her my number but she didnt message me yet so i dont think shes interested
>>
>>16534276
This has to be bullshit. 24 hours?!
>>
>>16534331
yeah? how long are you supposed to work up to a date then?
>>
File: 1419011240656.gif (734 KB, 255x144) Image search: [Google]
1419011240656.gif
734 KB, 255x144
>>16534276
....you gave her your number?

are you OP? are you retarded? lol
>>
I always find it incredibly pathetic how guys get all invested in tinder sluts. As if you could find anything more than a town bicycle on this site
>>
>>16534348
why not?
>>
>>16534351
yeah dude but im tired of being alone and this is something for me how i could try to find someone so why not?
>>
>>16534276
ahahahahahahaha

I've pulled two girls same day, but regarding most girls that I've fucked, we chatted for 4 to 8 or so days first. one girl took 6 weeks.

Thing is you want to put sex out there within a 1000 to 1500 word count. I don't actually do this, but I've run word counts on my lays and sex on the table usually happens here. I get a lot of sex that happens right away, but never more than 1750ish. food for thought
>>
>>16534355
well then i shouldnt be so hasty

wanting her in my bed was about the 3rd thing i said

but im new at all this and retarded, i thought maybe being a naughty bad boy would do myself so good but it didnt work
>>
>>16534354
>why not?

Cause it's clearly not working
>>
>>16534362
yeah but you wouldnt know that, i thought maybe it was less intimidating if she could add me than it was if she had to give me her phone number

also i read somewhere that people use the "hey i dont like writing on tinder heres my phone" line and that worked
>>
>>16534365
Son, there's no hope for you, just stop giving virtual stragers your phone number, jesus
>>
>>16534352
hhahahahaha

you know i come to adv sometimes

and i'm so grateful to god there are so many socially retarded males who can't start or dare i even say hold a conversation with a woman
>>
>>16534365
Also that line 'hey let's exchange phone numbers' works only when boths sides are interested and got to know each other at least a bit, again not your case
>>
>>16534371
but we talked for a good hour or 2 before i did it

>>16534376
yeah lmao xddd le so silly

why dont you go to /b/ this is an advice board m8

>>16534378
yeah i guess i need to feel some more if they are interested first before i do it

but honestly i hate writing on tinder cause you can only keep your phone vertically, not horizontally

so it isnt even a lie to get her phone number

thanks for all the help guys
>>
>>16534344
There is no set rule but 24 hours is being too pushy. You'll scare her off.
>>
>wanting her in my bed was about the 3rd thing i said

kek
>>
>>16534406
>>16534408
ok then i scared her off

she told me i was pretty direct but she seemed to like it so i pushed some more

fuck, the bad boy attitude seemed like something that might have worked

now i will go back to the shy attitude but i doubt there is many luck in that

what attitude should i try?
>>
>>16534416
you don't try any attitude, just be yourself

>>16534383
>talking for a couple of hours before asking for her number

LOL
>>
>>16534416
Try non-autistic attitude
>>
>>16534421
so longer next time?

goddamnit i must have ruined it badly

>>16534422
care to elbarate some more? id ont think i was being autistic, i thought i was being maximum chad but i fucked it up i guess
>>
>>16534416
Don't be over confident, try jokes, make them laugh. It'll work.
>>
>>16534426
must have been over confident then

thanks, i will try to make some jokes, but i doubt women understand humor
>>
>>16534424
You can't employ non-autistic attitude because you're one thirsty autisimo and it shows terribly
>>
>>16534429
So what do you advice me to do?
>>
>>16534428
they understand humor if you're attractive or non autistic
>>
>>16534432
im physicly attractive but im autistic so how do i hide my autism?
>>
>>16534431
Hire a hooker
>>
>>16534434
Showing her my quads!
>>
>>16534442
no option i want a real girl
>>
No one is this retarded.
>>
>>16534447
what>
>>
File: 1448751450088.png (2 MB, 1222x1224) Image search: [Google]
1448751450088.png
2 MB, 1222x1224
>>16534434
post pic

you need social skills

and as any other skill you need practice in order to git gud

i would have started off with

"i know you're a fake profile but could you tell me what's the name of the model you used for the pics?"

later proceed with

"so now that we're a match we're basically a couple right?"

then

"i must be a really terrible boyfriend since i know so little about you, how about we change that?"

"what's your number // how's your weekend looking so far? are you free on "X"? are you studying/working? i don't know your schedule but i wouldn't like to interfere with your work/studies"

then general questions, and never talk, just ask
"do you like to travel? favorite places?"
"do you have any pets? why do you like cats/dogs/whatever?"
"what's your favorite drink/bar/club/point of interest in the city/whatever?"

have fun, and remember to only use the first lines with actually pretty girls

for uglier or not top tier i usually use something like

"you've got the prettiest smile on tinder!"
>>
>>16534450
thanks for this advice m8 really appreciate it
>>
>>16534452
also watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI

very good advice

seriously
>>
wat do when a girl hasnt said anything to your opening after half a day or even a full day?
>>
>>16534522
well?
>>
>>16534522
>>16534528
you move on with your life?

wtf man

was your epic opening line a "hi"?

do consider she has about 300 guys talking to her at the same time
>>
>>16534536
to some i said hi to others i made a joke
>>
>>16534544
lol retard
>>
>>16534553
fuck you
>>
You can practice on me I you want OP.

Hey!
>>
>thinking that a guru swiping you on a hookup app means anything

Gosh, this generation is pathetic.
>>
Kill this stupid thread
>>
>>16534712
im not stupid fuck you
>>
>>16533705
>but I do got some interesting hobbies going for me
autismo here.. what are the hobbies?
>>
>>16534728
i do fitness and running and walking and I like movies and series and music

ok its pretty plain come to think of it

but its better than nothing, right?
>>
>>16533870
Pretending to be asspie asking for advice is trolling?
>>
>>16534276
Where the fuck did you read that? I go on Tinder dates all the time and usually the second-third meetup is where you smash

Women inherently don't trust men because of stigmas like that m8, let it happen
>>
>>16535602
Same here, only once have I fucked on a first date. Most of the time you meet someone face to face and realize there is no chemistry and you never meet up again.

It's all a numbers game.
>>
File: 1432114022706.gif (241 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1432114022706.gif
241 KB, 245x180
>>16533900
>like i put that i'm a bookworm in my bio

Matched with a qt brunette last year and she had the same thing.

Jokingly asked for book recommendations and she bitched me out.

fuck tinder mang.
>>
>>16533673
I have a pretty good formula for the, stupider grills of tinder (i.e basic bitches).

>get match
>wait 1 hr
>text her"wow a girl that isn't named *generic female name*, *generic female name*, or *generic female name*.
>Usually grill responds with something like (haha, I guess there's just not a lot of __(some "unique" trait)______ girls on Tinder!/ I guess I'm just a different/unique girl
>Respond with "yeah, that's why I messaged you".

Establish the grill is different from different females, ez.
>>
>>16533954
This.
If you just say something we give you, any relationship you begin where you aren't constantly asking us for help will only end in your heartbreak.
You must be genuine to be happy. A relationship is paraded around as the best thing in the world, but an nongenuine or unhappy relationship is far worse than being single. Say something you think is funny or clever. If she doesn't like it, pursuing further will only result in your sadness.
>>
>>16535772
thanks
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.