[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about dating single mothers? is it acceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1434375259584.jpg (1005 KB, 1129x1905) Image search: [Google]
1434375259584.jpg
1005 KB, 1129x1905
What do you guys think about dating single mothers? is it acceptable if I'm punching above my weight?

I just found out this girl I'm interested in has 2 kids and I'm still digging her. Should I kek myself? She's beautiful and has an amazing fit body and I actually like her so far. I'm just a fat 4/10 and she's the most attractive girl who's ever shown interest in me, bar none.
>>
for the record I'm 26 and she's 23 with a 4yo and a 2yo
>>
anyone wanna call me a kek at least.
>>
maybe i don't want kids of my own anyway
>>
File: m.jpg (22 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
22 KB, 300x299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sESMzXEPSps
>>
>teen pregnancy
wew lad that's a red flag right there
>>
>>16533499
I'm aware of the stigma and the usual problems. These things go straight out the window when it happens to you though doesn't it.
>>
>What do you guys think about dating single mothers? is it acceptable if I'm punching above my weight?
Ultimately, that's up to you.

However between the baby daddy potentially being the issue, the stress of having to deal with a kid I'm probably indifferent about, and all the additional scheduling and lack of spontaneity it's not something I'd go for even if she was an 8 or 9.

I'd be happier with a 6 with who I can actually live like a guy in his early 20's.
>>
If you're fine with spending money on kids that aren't yours go for it.
>>
>>16533506
maybe being single for the last 2 years is affecting my good judgemenmt
>>16533520
i don't think kid's are THAT much of a drain. especially considering the advantages of a dual income.
>>
Go for it but keep a few things in mind

>You are the prize here, not her
>as a single mom every man interested in her is above her weight
Keep that in mind
>YOU ARE THE VALUABLE ONE, SHE'S THE ONE WHO FUCKED UP

The reason I say go for it is because she'll do everything you ask. Go in, fuck her in the ass, make her swallow, do all that disgusting kinky shit that makes you close 40 tabs when you're done with her and then leave. She'll let you do it because lol, she's a single fucking mom.

Things to keep in mind if you do.
>She will make you take care of her kids so what ever you do suppress your fatherly instincts and don't teach them anything.
>DO NOT BOND WITH THE KIDS
>Do not let her make you responsible for certain tasks which will make you think "I can't leave, I am doing task X and if I don't do task X the kids' lives will be worse, I have to stick around"
>Do not think she is someone you can raise kids with

The father put his genes in this woman and left to put his genes in who knows how many other women. What you would be raising is some kids with genes who tell them to be Chads and find guys like you to raise their kids. Don't be the loser but do fuck the mom in her ass, because it will help you have more confidence.

Sauce: experience
>>
>>16533436
No one here has enough information to give solid advice but keep in mind.

The kids will be with her no matter what, this means that if you move in with her or get close to her you will likely be transferred some degree of responsibility.

But i have also meet people who marry others with children and it works out great for both sides.
>>
avoid like the plague.

there is no reason to choose to be with a single mother over another single woman.
>>
>>16533436
If you like her and spending time with her you might as well give it a try.
>>
Meh, use your judgement. It depends on her personality. Usually, being a single mom is a sign of being a bad decision maker. Something you should try to avoid. But i wouldn't say it's automatically a dealbreaker, since everybody has their shortcomings ( including you). What you SHOULD avoid like the plague are the ones that aren't able to maturely deal with the situation. Including drama with the dad, irresponsible, and so on. Other than that, i's not as much of a big deal as this place make it seem.
>>
File: single mothers 2.jpg (82 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
single mothers 2.jpg
82 KB, 600x750
>>
My bro had it easy, baby daddy completely disowned the kid, momma wants nothing from the deadbeat, and he was there from the kid's birth, so he considers himself the dad. Those are the only circumstances under which I could see myself doing it.
>>
>>16533436

To me, single moms aren't automatic deal breakers. Good women can get a bad guy for a while any day of the week. It happens.

But then you mention.. >>16533447

Do the math, she had a kid at 19 then pumped out another at 21. That is a major major red flag to me. She has no interest in setting up a career for herself other than being a 'stay at home mom'. If she wants to be that, it's fine, however; I wouldn't do it with someone elses kids.
>>
>>16534301
I know a similar story. Deadbeats are probably the only time it could work.
>>
File: single mothers.jpg (76 KB, 424x524) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.jpg
76 KB, 424x524
You don't know why she split with her baby daddy. Was it her, was it him, was it other shit? And she's young, and as a rule of thumb young women, especially ones who are dealing with shit, are prone to lying (to themselves and other people) to make the other person the bad guy, in this case her ex. If she was a single mom and forty I'd be more comfortable trusting her. 23? Nope. I'd always be looking for warning signs that she caused the split, and that's no way to start a relationship.

You've called yourself a fat 4/10. So what's the appeal of you? Social status? Career? Family money? Set aside personality and think about yourself as a Sims character. What have you got? If she has one toddler and one pre-schooler and she's not into your for your personality, gtfo because she wants someone to help absorb bills and babysit.

tl:dr she's too young, you're too young, the kids are too young. This girl is Cloud City and your dick is Luke Skywalker.
>>
I say give it a go. I have a kid though so I would.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.