[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
completely wrecked over being dumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
it's been about 4 months and ive felt like shit every single day
i've tried videogames
i've tried going out
i've even tried volunteer work but i cant get my mind off of this guy
he was depressed and wouldn't want to get help for himself but i guess he wanted to try something different because i wasn't good enough
and now i just want to die, i've never self harmed before but i have had very specific dreams of killing myself
is there anything i can do to get my mind off of losing the love of my life??
>>
>>16533405
OP. Don't let that self-loathing fag fuck your shit up
I'd hope you were perfectly capable of doing your thing before him, and its about time you tell yourself this guy was NOT the love of your life. You think this one person has that much power over you, but they don't.

Do something that scares you, find something that inspires you, dress up nice and go get those compliments.

Hugs are the best remedy. Go get whats yours
>>
>>16533440
i'm extremely shy and theres really no one around here that has anything in common with myself
>>
>>16533478
Do you have money?

If you can splurge a bit, change your hair color, get a cut, try indoor skydiving

Do something different, you're bound to get noticed, and its better than just sulking all day.

I'm shy af too, but I dress loudly and get "thats a cool shirt" or "nice hair" when I step out. Its a conversation starter, you never know who you'll meet where, but it sure as fuck isn't going to be on 4chan
>>
>> yeah i understand that
i dun have any money, i'm not sure if i should get a job or do school atm
>>
>>16533510
Why not both? I'm a full time student with a part time job, and most people do the same as far as I can tell.
>>
>>16533515
i'm worried i wouldn't be able to handle it
>>
>>16533519
Do you have a career you're after specifically? Could always start off with half and half if so.

As far as break up feels go, all I can really say is the more time you spend around thinking about it, the more difficult its going to be to actually move on. Living a full and well rounded life is the best thing I could advise someone trying to move on.
>>
>>16533523
not even trying to act like such a downer but i don't even know
i enjoyed baking for awhile but i'm not sure i could make a career out of it
>>
>>16533538
Well if you're serious about it you can always apply to a bakery and determine if its something you want to pursue. Be aware it requires some pretty ugly hours though.

I don't think there's much point in going to school if you're unsure of what you want to do though, otherwise you'll just end up throwing your money away on something pointless like a communications degree.
>>
Hey OP all it takes is one single cut up your arm and in 5 minutes you'll slowly daze off 100% pain free. You'll be with Jesus and everything will be good. I mean... it's been 4 months where most people say you get over it in the first month. It's probably not going to get any better so why not take a long nap?
>>
thank you anon(s)
>>
>>16533405
Have you tried getting in a new relationship? That is what ive heard works best in this situations.
>>
>>16533623

i don't really feel attracted to anyone but him
>>
>>16533626
That is how most feel after such an event. But look at the numbers even if he is 1 in a million there is a 1 in 2 million somewhere.
>>
>>16533495
i met my wife on 4chan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.