[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I like and her friend are coming to Starbucks this sunday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448157700814.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448157700814.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
A girl I like and her friend are coming to Starbucks this sunday for a college project. I really like this girl... what moves should i make with her at Starbucks?
>>
You should make her smile. Humor works well, as does simply having a nice time in general. If you want to win her affection then make her feel really happy.
>>
>what moves should I make with her

With another person there? During the day? No food or alcohol involved? During a project meeting?

Dude, you should make pleasant conversation, otherwise concentrate on getting shit done, and better hope your spaghetti stay in your pockets.
>>
>>16533396
Now lets say i did a great job with the conversations. How to i transition into asking her out?
>>
>>16533388
Pay for her stupid drink for one, the other person too. Do your work but make but flirt a LITTLE with her. Lastly, ask her for her number after, 'in case you have a question'. You now have an excuse to call her.
>>
>>16533421
any tips on flirting by any chance?
>>
>>16533421

>pay for her drink and for her friend's drink

Oh wow, not in a thousand years I would dream of doing that.
>>
Be your normal funny, outgoing self. Flirt but be very subtle about it. Don't aggressively hit on her when her friend is sitting right next to you guys. You're going to look like a douche if it looks at all like you're only there to get in this girls pants, I wouldn't even try paying for her drink. Wait til you get some alone time to ask her out or do it over the phone/text at another time.
>>
>>16533409
5 to 1 odds she has a boyfriend already and just does not talk about him. Otherwise she likely does not think of you that way and asking her out will only make classes awkward.
>>
>>16533434
Hold your eye contact a little longer than usual, have a slight smile in your eyes and mouth when looking at her, do this a FEW TIMES, not too much. 'by mistake' rub your arm or leg next to hers for a few seconds, if she keeps the contact and doesn't jerk away, it's good sign. Never overdo anything, a little goes a long way.
>>
>>16533437
I'm not surprised, old school guys are hard to come by these days.
>>
>>16533453
Now should I sit next to her or across from her? I think her friend will most likely sit next to her
>>
>>16533457

So trying to buy someone's good graces/affection counts as being "old school" now?
>>
>>16533458
Sitting is not that important. Seeing how you're doing a 'project' there should be a reason to get up or sit close from time to time. Just make it natural.
>>
>>16533465
Those are old fashion values. How many guys these days are chivalrous? It's along the lines of a guy walking on the outside, opening doors, etc. Your attitude of 'buying affections' is your perception. Doing something nice is not always about return, but to be an example to others.
>>
>>16533468
Alright thanks for the tips so far... do you guys have any other advice i should know about?
>>
>>16533480

When taking actions, one must consider their consequences, not one's intentions.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.