[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fuckbuddy that mentioned having feelings for me bailed on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1449090727814.png (57 KB, 327x311) Image search: [Google]
1449090727814.png
57 KB, 327x311
My fuckbuddy that mentioned having feelings for me bailed on me to probably fuck his other 4 sluts on the side

He doesn't "allow" me to have other fuck buddies and yet he has 4 others?

I started catching feelings slightly as well, so I feel conflicted but I know deep down I should drop this motherfucker like a rock

Should I even bother texting him anymore?
Sex is alright (smallish dick)
Fingerbangs like a pro and gets me pretty close to orgasming
>I've never orgasmed

wat do?
>>
get another one

guy wants a harem
>>
>>16533383
so hard to find another thick korean guy

but I guess you're right
>>
>>16533389
find a west indian guy

brown cock is amazing
>>
>>16533393
thanks for the tip

Although I don't really find myself attracted to indian guys
>>
OP here. One of my old fuckbuddies messaged me recently but I know he's kind of an asshole and also is more looking for a serious relationship because he has a 6 year old son that needs a good mother-figure

should we hang again and see what happens?
His kid is awesome and already kinda thinks of me as a big sister
>>
>fucks Chad
>complains Chad is Chad
>>
>>16533571
Back to /r9k/ with you
>>
>>16533617
I get why you'd say that, I'd say it too but you have to admit it makes some sense.
>>
>>16533631
Get why I'd say what?
>>
>>16533378
>>16533571

lel women have been reduce disposable cum rags by long wongs

>>16533617
you normies invaded our board too so deal with it
>>
>>16533378
move on. only advice you need.
>>
>>16533641
That I should go back to /r9k/ but I didn't mean "Chad" in a bad way. I used that word for lack of a better word and "alpha" is such a faggy word to use. But it still makes sense

>fuck a douche
>complain he acts like a douche
>>
>>16533665
Ahh sorry for some reason my phone fucked up and I thought you were replying to the opening post

I can agree that it is counter productive to knowingly fuck an "alpha"
>>
>>16533378

I've never had a fuck buddy before, I've always wanted one :/
>>
It's a bullshit situation, but you are 100% enabling it. You didnt draw a line when he fucked other chicks, you didnt draw a line when he said you can't sleep with others either. Now you're only on the fence now that he's brushing you off for another woman.

Move on and learn from the situation. Develop some backbone and self respect.

>>16533571
He's not entirely wrong. This entire situation has only reached its logical conclusion. I legitimately wonder what these people think will happen.
>>
File: 669.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>16533402
>thanks for the tip
>>
>>16533378
>>16533461

Stop fucking random guys that want nothing to do with you outside of the bedroom. Sex is designed to make you catch feelings for the other person, so if you're wanting a relationship, this is the completely wrong way to go about things. And having so many partners is a turn off (and red flag) for most people.
>>
Get more, with out him knowing, then move tf on. More fuck buddy's out here
>>
>>16533378

What do you me he doesn't allow you?

Dies he strap a charity belt on you and have the key on him at all times?
>>
>>16534329
* chastity

Silly auto correct
>>
>>16533378
>small dick
>gets laid with 5 girls at the same time

holy shit, and i can't even get a single normal girl for myself, then i have to endure faggots telling me that life is not a big piece of shit.

Fuck everything seriously.

also this
>>16533571
Finding love in a guy that use 5 different girls as his disposable cumdumps is pretty much the most retarded thing i've ever heard.
>>
>>16533843
This, if he's not monogamous, it's not his right to expect you to be. Go find yourself another guy and then dump his ass.

And this is a guy telling you this. An attractive, single guy... :)
>>
>>16534389

virgin here

why are our kind so eager to have sex?

just be patient, sex will come but it won't make you happy necessarily
>>
>>16534389
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>16535020
It doesn't change anything. Unless you get into a relationship, and then it's basically just the stress of knowing that your decisions affect someone else, now. Someone who can make you feel lonelier than you ever have been before, because they don't like the decision you made.
>>
>>16533378
This is why i have no girlfriend. Because 5 girls are exculsivley occuppied with serving this gigant faggot.

Im doing allright, but for fucks sake women, when you whine about men only using you for sex, rebmeber that it is you who are the enablers of this behaviour.
>>
He can't even give you an orgasm, haha. Drop him. Then find someone who deserves you
>>
drop him!
he cant make u cum,so whats the point?
>>
>>16533461
I say do it
>>
>>16535091
>he cant make u cum,so whats the point?
Women, everyone.
>>
>>16535135
Don't be an asshole. Men think this way too.

>in b4 "not ALL men" BS
>>
>>16535148
I can't think of a single man who thinks this way. You realize that women like to "get back" at men by refusing to have sex, and a lot of middle-aged men just plain don't have sex with their wives because their wives don't want them anymore?

Women control the sexual marketplace, men are just expected to pick at the scraps. NO man thinks this way, they just take what they can get.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.