[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about being a sugar baby? Do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: melanie.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
melanie.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
What do you guys think about being a sugar baby? Do you think it's immoral? Have you ever had a sugar daddy/sugar baby experience, and how was it?

Also, ask a sugar baby anything- I have a no sex rule, so don't even ask.
>>
Who would finance a sugar baby who doesn't provide sex? What would be the point?
>>
>>16533225
Immoral? No I don't think I'd say that. But I wouldn't date someone like that.
>>
I don't think it's immoral, but a lot of people certainly would. Life is basically a game, you play with the hand you're dealt. If you've got looks and are willing to be a sugar baby. That's all you.

Just note, if you don't plan on fucking the guy, you're better suited just playing the fucking Powerball. No guy, looking for a Sugar Baby, is gonna drop a penny on someone who isn't gonna put out.
>>
so what the fuck do you provide?
>>
>>16533288

OP is just a person who wants zero responsibility, provide absolute nothing, but have someone provide for them in all aspects of their life.

Of course, OP will probably use some shit justifications to inflate their worth in the situation, but it's only self-deception.
>>
>>16533267
You really don't think there aren't men out there with enough money to throw around because they're bored? Who doesn't want a pretty girl to talk to, and show off as arm candy? If you have money, you can buy nearly anything.

>>16533275
You wouldn't date someone who has a past of being a sugar baby or who is a sugar baby? Because sugar babies aren't 'in relationships' with their sugar daddies most times.

>>16533283
I have a sugar daddy and we don't sleep together.

>>16533288
My time.
>>
>>16533298
>who has a past of being a sugar baby or who is a sugar baby?

Both
>>
>>16533267
There are lots of lonely old guys who will do it just for the sake of being seen with some younger girl out in public

Of course they usually expect sex eventually or hope for it, not all do

It's truly not an uncommon set up to have a sexless sugar relationship

Though I'd prefer the sex. If I'm going to waste time for money might as well get some dick out of it, too
>>
>>16533298
what, so you're just friends with him? like explain abit im genuinely curious how your relationship work. always assumed that he would pamper you for the weird sex
>>
>>16533298

>I have a sugar daddy and we don't sleep together.

I can't imagine it's a lot or it's going to last very long. This is the nature of the beast. He's basically paying you and no sane person is going to pay for "your time" as you so eloquently put in this post >>16533298, because honestly, judging from your current posts, your time is pretty much worthless in the grand scheme of things. Of course, you're probably blowing him or offering some 'service' to him. If not, that's what he's fishing for. It'll come up sooner or later.
>>
>>16533225
Personally I both like and dislike the idea. I like that young pretty girls dry old fools off. But on the other hand, I wouldn't date such a person, because I want my partner; I don't like the idea that you're selling your body/company. It's somehow dirty in my mind; I can't help it.
>>
>>16533308
We text, we talk about his day, he asked me about myself, we go to dinner and we cuddle. No sex involved, though he has asked me sexual questions.

>>16533309
I'm not blowing him, my only service is spending time with him. I'm basically a sexless girlfriend.
>>
>>16533225
>Do you think it's immoral?
It depends on how you do it. If you're honest, I guess that's something between consenting adults.

You better hide that fact when you want to properly date someone, I wouldn't personally consider having a serious relationship with a borderline prostitute.
>>
>>16533225
Do whatever you want with your life OP
I wont become a sugar baby myself because 1) I am not hot enough and 2) I would rather date a guy I truly love
>>
>>16533225
>sugar baby/daddy

fuck i hate this term so much
>>
Its great
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.